SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah AN is moving out.. He will be located near Ah Beng's (bikewerks) bike shop.. level 2.. better to meet him at the end of the month because he is busy with the moving out thing..

Ok thanks for the info !!! i go find him at the end of mth. if possible can let me know the unit no too thanks.

http://star.walagata.com/w/selphie/Picture2_0_1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys, i wana changemy spocket and chain. which brand you all using ah? I went to JB, got a shop recommend me RK-M heavy duty.85RM include install... Good Deal? i search the net and found out RK-M is local(MIM). Anyone using? please advice.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/VictorToh/CBR954RR.jpg

2012 - ???? - Yamaha X1 Supreme

2008 - 2010 - Honda EG9 (Spoon Design)

2006 - 2008 - Honda Fit

2005 - 2006 - Alfa Romeo

2002 - 2004 - Honda CBR954RR

1999 - 2001 - Honda CBR400 Hurricane

1998 - 1999 - Yamaha FZR150

Hi guys.. Kindly help mi look out for 1 yamaha X1 FZ8851Z coz my Fren bike got stolen at AMK tis mornin,he juz bought for 3 days.. Thks so much!!!osting on behalf of a friend's request. "Hi guys.. Kindly help mi look out for 1 yamaha X1 FZ8851Z coz my Fren bike got stolen at AMK tis mornin,he juz bought for 3 days.. Thks so much!!!"

if spotted pls contact = Andy HP:8266050 much appreciated helping to keep a look out for it. Ride safe.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

Any 1 know wat the price to convert racing foot rest to the stock footres, alot of shop quoting me around $100 plus, I find it quite expensive. I'm wondering Malaysia would be cheaper by how much..Or any 1 here wan to trade or buy mine racing footrest

JAN '08 - JUL '08 ~ VFR 400 (FH *1*3D)

JUL '08 - NOV '10 ~ CB 400 (FBC 3*3D)

NOV '10 - JUL '12 ~ CBR 600 (FBC *6*3K)

JUL '12 - AUG '12 ~ X-1 (FZ *2*3A)

AUG'12 - Sept'15 ~ SPARK T135 (FBE 4*2*B)

SEPT'15 - JUNE' 18 ~ Tmax 530 (FBG 8877Z)

JUN'18 ~ AUG'22 ~ XMAX 300 ( FBG 8877Z)

Jus got mine x1 today, any guys here know the price of changing a racing foot rest to a stock footrest and the price for a pair of original mirror.. I'm also having this problem, riding at 90km/h, the bike is very jerky when I open and close throttle, feel like it engine brake very hard den back to normal.. Any 1 know wt the problem.. Another thing I find quite irrating is the vibration riding above 90, the whole seat and foot rest vibrate till my leg and back side very numb.. How do I solve such a problem

Hi SkyBlood,

You might want to visit United Trading Impex at Rowell Rd to enquire the price of the stock footrest. Then, you can bring it to any bike shop to get it change for a small labour cost. I'm not sure how much it will cost you but it is better for you to check it out yourself.

Vibration can be cause by numerous factor. The most comfortable speed to ride on the X1 is actually 90km/h on the speedo (actual speed is about 70km/h using GPS). I can drag my bike all the way to 110km/h but the actual speed on GPS is only 90km/h max. It is not recommended to go beyond 90km/h for a very long time as you might stress the engine too much. But if riding between 80 - 90 and you feel the vibration is too much, you might want to check on your chain. It might be too lose or maybe needs more lubrication. I've been riding my X1 and am contented that it cannot go fast. So i'll just enjoy the ride and take my own sweet time.

As for the jerks, it should probably be your chain. There might be some kinks on it. Try visiting united impex and ask for DID chain with sprocket (Should cost you abt $40) and ask any bikeshop to fix for you.

Looking forward to riding with you on the road and enjoy the ride.

Thank sujak, finally some 1 reply me.. I'm might be going to jb to do, would it be cheaper den buying from united trading.. The jerk only come in aroun 90km, if slowe speed no problem

JB is of course cheaper but it will be more worth it if you want to do a lot of things on your bike at once, but depending on the location that you are going also. They do not have Yamaha SUpreme X1 but we can use parts from Yamaha Lagenda 110cc.. uses the same engine though.. only outlook differs..

if you want to go to a cheaper but good mechanic in JB, you can try going to taman setia indah.

But if you are going to do only a few things on your bike, den doing in SG is better because the price difference is not that much to cover the time and distance..

I'm going to change the racing foot rest to a stock, Sg quote me around 100 plus

I'm going to change the racing foot rest to a stock, Sg quote me around 100 plus

Well, what if united impex sells the stock stand for $50.. labour is $10.. total ur paying for $60..

what if JB is selling it for RM$100 to RM$150..

its just a what if.. the choice is urs bro..

will go united impex to take a look.. thanx for the help

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys.. been riding a 2nd hand x1 for a year..and recently this past month my bike have had problem starting .. it is really very moody and sometimes can strt sometimes cnt..for eg morning i strt and go out.. leave it for awhile then when i come back wana strt again it cant.. not a case of cold strt cuz i use my bike almost everyday and a few times in a day..and thus i had to push strt wich is really troublesome.. when to shop change spark plug.. cdi and service carb still same old problem.. went shop again mech says ignition coil must change.. anyone can enlightmen me?

Need help here. do anyone know where can i expend my x1 110cc fuel

tank capacity?

you want to expand to how many litres.. our undereat compartment very limited.. i can suggest you to visit ah an (Bike Fabricator) at Kaki Bukit.. his shop is above Bikewerks( Ah Beng)..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys...just wanna share...i just went to jb to full service my yamaha x1..looks like previous owner never service for a long time..haha...

k..recently my bike got problem.Always dies off when i clutch in or when in neutrel.Timing was already high and i dunnoe why it dies off.

So i went to jb and share the problem with my mechanic.

He say must be my valve.

So when open up true enuf my valve was badly burn.

So did full service,clean carb and engine....change the two valve and my tensioner also broken already.

Also did a change of clutch plate,housing and dunnoe what somemore as all very the chialat.haha...

Total cost $540 ringgit..so singapore was $220..ok la was quite cheap considering alot was change.

I red like most of you all have the same problem as me..so i post here just for your info

Hopes this help...cheers!

hey guys...just wanna share...i just went to jb to full service my yamaha x1..looks like previous owner never service for a long time..haha...

k..recently my bike got problem.Always dies off when i clutch in or when in neutrel.Timing was already high and i dunnoe why it dies off.

So i went to jb and share the problem with my mechanic.

He say must be my valve.

So when open up true enuf my valve was badly burn.

So did full service,clean carb and engine....change the two valve and my tensioner also broken already.

Also did a change of clutch plate,housing and dunnoe what somemore as all very the chialat.haha...

Total cost $540 ringgit..so singapore was $220..ok la was quite cheap considering alot was change.

I red like most of you all have the same problem as me..so i post here just for your info

Hopes this help...cheers!

SHop location??