SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys.. its time for me to organise another DIY session.. and this time.. LED lights for our meter..

What: LED lights for meter (x1 analog meter or anything similar) digital meter are welcome too..

When: Before End of April

Where: TBC

How Much: I am trying to bring the cost down. If I have a few interested riders, I will be able to negotiate it further. Cost will not be more than $50. If possible, I want to bring the price below $40. I can only do that I have good numbers on hand. Help me to spread the news....

So if you are interested, join me.

Name / Phone Number / Bike Model

1) Sujak / 93857512 / Yamaha X-1 Supreme

Edited by sujak

Ok guys.. its time for me to organise another DIY session.. and this time.. LED lights for our meter..

What: LED lights for meter (x1 analog meter or anything similar) digital meter are welcome too..

How Much: I am trying to bring the cost down. If I have a few interested riders, I will be able to negotiate it further. Cost will not be more than $50. If possible, I want to bring the price below $40. I can only do that I have good numbers on hand. Help me to spread the news....

Kind of keen with this DIY session. Let me know once you confirm the date and time and place.

Ken / 82221528 / Yamaha X-1 Supreme

Thanks Sujak.. ;)

SEP 2002 TO DEC 2002 -- Honda NSR 125 Hornet

JAN 2003 TO JAN 2004 -- Yamaha TZR 125

FEB 2004 TO NOV 2006 -- Honda NSR 150 SP

DEC 2006 TO AUG 2008 -- Honda CBR 400 NC-29

AUG 2008 TO AUG 2010 -- SUZUKI GSX R K4 1000

MARCH 2011 TO JAN 2014 -- YAMAHA X1

JAN 2014 TO JUN 2015 -- Honda CB 400 Ver S

AUG 2010 TO PRESENT -- HARLEY DAVIDSON XL1200R

JUN 2015 TO PRESENT -- YAMAHA FAZER FZ 600 S2

2) Ken / 82221528 / Yamaha X-1 Supreme

Hi brother and sister, I got some question to ask. Maybe many peoples ask before already. Issit good to change to sp carb? How much to change back to stock?? New to this bike.

for my advice,better not..cuz the consumption of petrol will be very high..well what i can suggest is that

1)used normal x1 carb

2)change the air and fuel jet to slightly bigger

3)do porting to ur carb..

5)change cdi

6)optional,change the gear ration in ur engine

6)smaller sprocket for front and rear

for my advice,better not..cuz the consumption of petrol will be very high..well what i can suggest is that

1)used normal x1 carb

2)change the air and fuel jet to slightly bigger

3)do porting to ur carb..

5)change cdi

6)optional,change the gear ration in ur engine

6)smaller sprocket for front and rear

hmmm so u recommend wad brand CDI ???

Guys, Anyone knows how much to respray a X1? 2 tone and design?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/VictorToh/CBR954RR.jpg

2012 - ???? - Yamaha X1 Supreme

2008 - 2010 - Honda EG9 (Spoon Design)

2006 - 2008 - Honda Fit

2005 - 2006 - Alfa Romeo

2002 - 2004 - Honda CBR954RR

1999 - 2001 - Honda CBR400 Hurricane

1998 - 1999 - Yamaha FZR150

hey bros, I am riding a yamaha x1. I am just curious if I can top up my engine oil without draining the oil? I changed engine oil last week and now the level is quite low. also any shops to recommend to mod my bike's exterior? like speedometers, throttle balancers and stuff. thankss

hmm better drain the oil first bro cuz it may effect the engine....u can try johor ah boy at jalan tebrau...

you can try yeow motor at amk. few weeks ago i checked they charge about 200+ for 2-3 colours with design

thanks, Angelfie...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/VictorToh/CBR954RR.jpg

2012 - ???? - Yamaha X1 Supreme

2008 - 2010 - Honda EG9 (Spoon Design)

2006 - 2008 - Honda Fit

2005 - 2006 - Alfa Romeo

2002 - 2004 - Honda CBR954RR

1999 - 2001 - Honda CBR400 Hurricane

1998 - 1999 - Yamaha FZR150

hey bros, I am riding a yamaha x1. I am just curious if I can top up my engine oil without draining the oil? I changed engine oil last week and now the level is quite low. also any shops to recommend to mod my bike's exterior? like speedometers, throttle balancers and stuff. thankss

it's possible to top up without draining, but not recommended. can't pour too much and difficult to guage, if u pour more than the max allowed, it will cause problems. furthermore since it costs only a few bucks to change EO.

you can go to ahboy, they sell alot of accessories, u can try wingyap since they got website for easy access or other motorshops near to your place. of course ahboy will be cheaper

Today i bought a Kappa Basket for my X1. Ah Boy SG selling for S$60, Ah Boy JB selling for RM$80.. BUT I GOT IT cheaper.. Thanks to Bro Slapshock for the recomendation to the best bike shop in JB.. hahaha...

Hi bro, care to share with me the shop name in JB.. how much? PM me.. thks

I've just get my X1.. bght 2nd hand from relatives..

Like to know how does original airfilter connected to the carb?

Anyone using other type of air filter? where can i get it and size for it..

Mine is without any filters and is just bare.. mean water n dust etc can go in..

Thank you.. "still green on X1"

Edited by sakaiz

The bikeshop is at Taman Setia Indah.. roughly abt 30mins ride from JB custom.

I wash my carb for rm$12 and change engine oil for Rm$17 (castrol silver bottle).. den I wash my bike for rm$6..

Total I spend Rm$35 = S$15..

In SG, wash carb between $15, engine oil $12 and wash bike $6 = S$33.. savings of more than 50%..

I think as an x1 group, we should help each other to save $$ whenever possible.. shall we have a termly outing where all of us ride to JB and service our bike at the same time.. President Eva??