SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys...i have an enquiry....my bike keeps dying off again even after full service...haha irritating sia...

when neutral or clutching in it will die off...

Anyone have this problem also?Definately not the idle problem as i set it to high...

My concern maybe

CDI spoilt?

Carb Spoit?

Or my mech suggested my shaft is loose thats y the compression is not there and it affects my timing....

Aiyo....coil and spark plug i just changed also...

Full service...valve all change....

Anyone can enlightened me?

If i do shaft....means down engine liao....my mech says someting bout my shaft bearing loose or something...

im not sure if this helps..

i do encounter such event.. however, after changing my block and piston.. the problem seems to go away...

however, if the bike is cold, it will die easily unless i warm it up at least 5 min.. this is what i notice..

i paid $100 for piston, block and gasket.. and $30 for labour at M1 Motoring..

hi all just got myself a x1 just afew question regards to the engine. how many litres of engine oil does the x1 require, do u all top up now and then ? my engine has got a tiak tiak tiak sound, with my past experience with bikes it would be the tensioner or the timing chain. i dunno if x1 has them or not.. just wana check before i go down to the mech to check.. hopefully u guys can help me out a little here. and also my bike cover set abit chui here and there front signal light cover also broken need to change any recommandation and price u know ?

thank you in advance =D oh yah anyone of u have the service manual ? email to me if u can @ [email protected] thank you all !

:gun:"lovin it"

XR400:cheeky:

hi all just got myself a x1 just afew question regards to the engine. how many litres of engine oil does the x1 require, do u all top up now and then ? my engine has got a tiak tiak tiak sound, with my past experience with bikes it would be the tensioner or the timing chain. i dunno if x1 has them or not.. just wana check before i go down to the mech to check.. hopefully u guys can help me out a little here. and also my bike cover set abit chui here and there front signal light cover also broken need to change any recommandation and price u know ?

thank you in advance =D oh yah anyone of u have the service manual ? email to me if u can @ [email protected] thank you all !

engine oil? 800ml.. as for me i don't top up now or then.. if i have to top up due to oil level dropping too much, it means something somewhere is leaking..

tiak sound? u might wana elaborate on that further.. from what i know, x1 does not have timing chain. tensioner u mean timing cam belt tensioner? x1 does not have that either..

bike cover set? i got it at JB.. SG? mayb the rest here can help u out.. front signal light cover? it's difficult for me to find that too, even in JB.. u can try find at junkyard or go fabricate.. where to do? i suggest ur trusted mech shop..

i have the parts manual, not sure if it's considered service manual.. i can email to u later afternoon once i'm free.. anyone else wants the manual, u guys can inform me k.. c",)

This post is computer-generated. No signature is required.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/fitaqu/2hd4ow5.jpg

engine oil? 800ml.. as for me i don't top up now or then.. if i have to top up due to oil level dropping too much, it means something somewhere is leaking..

tiak sound? u might wana elaborate on that further.. from what i know, x1 does not have timing chain. tensioner u mean timing cam belt tensioner? x1 does not have that either..

bike cover set? i got it at JB.. SG? mayb the rest here can help u out.. front signal light cover? it's difficult for me to find that too, even in JB.. u can try find at junkyard or go fabricate.. where to do? i suggest ur trusted mech shop..

i have the parts manual, not sure if it's considered service manual.. i can email to u later afternoon once i'm free.. anyone else wants the manual, u guys can inform me k.. c",)

u sure X1 dun have timing chain?

dun have timing chain tensioner?

u sure X1 dun have timing chain?

dun have timing chain tensioner?

timing chain don't have.. cam chain tensioner have..

i can pass u manual if u like..

This post is computer-generated. No signature is required.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/fitaqu/2hd4ow5.jpg

i went to seek the original footrest for x1 both in sg(tampines industrial) and jb (agl).

Weeks later, decided to do at jb. Over at ramesh. He quoted me 150rm. Told that it was original.

Parts came, its lagenda 110c's footrest.

Upset but its not that bad. He ask me for another twenty ringgit because the parts were new. (came from the scraps)

However, after everything. It fits well.

Thinking back, i got it changed for cheap.

21 june - passed TP(1st attempt) - - > best.

asspee.

• 2 weeks later...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

• 2 weeks later...

X1 got timing chain. The mechanic at soon hin(yishun) showed me. I actually found my preferred motortiam. Reliable and reasonable servicing. Recommended. RULE NO.1: change engine oil every month.

Anyways. Im revamping my x1. Im looking for the battery cover and the side covers and the front mudguard. Any lobangs?

asspee.

Im not sure where is a good place to overhaul, though most singapore shops compared to across the causeway.

Before you get yourself an X1, if possible.. Look through well beyond the cover set.

Be able to distinguish the difference between a good engine and one that needs to go through for full servicing. (by hearing)

See the bike's cover set/chain/sprocket etc. condition as to learn if the bike has ever been tumbled over by previous owner(s).. It matters, if a bike has ever gotten into an accident.

Gauge the bike durability by asking 1.when was the last full service done, 2.time interval between engine oil change,

3. current mileage if no overhaul was ever done etc

Happy holidays :)

Transfer ownership: head over to LTA. 11 bucks. More efficient.

Shop MIGHT incur admin charge for that.

asspee.

X1 got timing chain. The mechanic at soon hin(yishun) showed me. I actually found my preferred motortiam. Reliable and reasonable servicing. Recommended. RULE NO.1: change engine oil every month.

Anyways. Im revamping my x1. Im looking for the battery cover and the side covers and the front mudguard. Any lobangs?

heh heh heh. i chg eo arnd 5-6mths 1 time (dun ask me bout counting mileage coz im 1 of de most laziest person ever). so dats like twice a yr coz i only service my bike twice a yr only :cheeky:

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am planning a nights out meet up for this group. I hope to garner as much support as possible. Let's meet up and share some of our personal x1 stories.

Where: Kallang KFC

When: 1 Feb (Friday) 11pm

What: Chill Out Session + Night Ride ard SG

Who: Anyone who loves me.. LOL!!

Why: Because its due time..

How: Fill your name up...

Drinks will be on me for early birds.

1) Sujak / 93857512

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Proposal for President's Approval please....

I am planning a nights out meet up for this group. I hope to garner as much support as possible. Let's meet up and share some of our personal x1 stories.

Where: Kallang KFC

When: 1 Feb (Friday) 11pm

What: Chill Out Session + Night Ride ard SG

Who: Anyone who loves me.. LOL!!

Why: Because its due time..

How: Fill your name up...

Drinks will be on me for early birds.

1) Sujak / 93857512

2) syaiful aka yojisan 91522244 (ex x1 owner)

3) Eva / 8163 9021 (provided I gt no lan training)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Proposal for President's Approval please....

Edited by evaakutenshi
:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

how much does it cost me if i wanna change e magnetic coil for x1? jb n singapore price.. thank you in advance..

june2005-sept2007 = kawasaki krr150 class2b- may2005- 1st attempt

nov2007-nov2008= gilera vxr200 class2a-oct2008- 1st attempt

nov2007-mar11= suzuki alto (car) class3-dec2006- 1st attempt

dec2009-oct2010= yamaha rxz135

oct10-june11= wave125s

july11-present = yamaha 125z

:cheers: : :cheers:

---------------------------------

Edited by denial.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t317/zakirr/yoyo.jpg

Kawasaki KRR150 (Jan 2010 - Nov 2012)

Yamaha X1 (Jan 2013 - Feb 2013)