SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

I am planning a nights out meet up for this group. I hope to garner as much support as possible. Let's meet up and share some of our personal x1 stories.

Where: Kallang KFC

When: 1 Feb (Friday) 11pm

What: Chill Out Session + Night Ride ard SG

Who: Anyone who loves me.. LOL!!

Why: Because its due time..

How: Fill your name up...

Drinks will be on me for early birds.

1) Sujak / 93857512

2) syaiful aka yojisan 91522244 (ex x1 owner)

3) Eva / 8163 9021 (provided I gt no lan training)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Proposal for President's Approval please....

HAHAHAHA EVA!!! didn't know this is still alive!

hey ho, let's go.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

President Eva is not able to make it on Friday unless we change the location to somewhere near Selegie Beancurd. She has lan training till 5 am. However, she might be able to drop by for awhile if its nearer. Shall we all meet at selegie beancurd instead of Kallang KFC?

Pl advise...

President Eva is not able to make it on Friday unless we change the location to somewhere near Selegie Beancurd. She has lan training till 5 am. However, she might be able to drop by for awhile if its nearer. Shall we all meet at selegie beancurd instead of Kallang KFC?

Pl advise...

HAHAHAHA EVA!!! didn't know this is still alive!

i noe riteeeeeee. u jolly well join us OK :thumb:

Pl advise...

heeeeeeee.sry guys. beancurd okok :cheeky:

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

Hi guys. I bought a X1 about one month plus ago and realise there are quite a few problems that i need to fix it. the ex owner changed the footrest to "racing footrest" and mod the rear drum brake to disc brake with the disc brake rim. i didn't take any photo of the mod, the mod don't seem right and i find it really look funny and stupid. alot of cable ties around. lol. i don't know if the ex owner DIY or what, the rear brake and brake light both not working. i check with bikeshop wingyap they quote me $400plus-$500 to change the footrest, rim and rear brake back to stock. i don't know is it worth it. any experience X1 rider know are there a cheaper shop in sg to fix this problem? =)

2005 to 2007 - Honda NSR150RR

2011 to 2012 - Suzuki GSR400

2012 to 2013 - Yamaha X1

2012 to Now - Honda CBR600RR 2012

Hi guys. I bought a X1 about one month plus ago and realise there are quite a few problems that i need to fix it. the ex owner changed the footrest to "racing footrest" and mod the rear drum brake to disc brake with the disc brake rim. i didn't take any photo of the mod, the mod don't seem right and i find it really look funny and stupid. alot of cable ties around. lol. i don't know if the ex owner DIY or what, the rear brake and brake light both not working. i check with bikeshop wingyap they quote me $400plus-$500 to change the footrest, rim and rear brake back to stock. i don't know is it worth it. any experience X1 rider know are there a cheaper shop in sg to fix this problem? =)

Definitely in JB will be a better choice for you. Else, go around other bike shops and ask for quote. If you don't want to travel ard, then try auto bay Kaki Bukit. Have a lot of bikeshop. One of them might be able to give you a good price.

However, I would recommend you to visit Ah Chong from Planet Motors because he might have 2nd hand parts. Or Ah Beng from Bikewerks who might be able to fix your disc brake properly.

Anyway, may I know how much did you buy your bike for and why did you choose x1?

Definitely in JB will be a better choice for you. Else, go around other bike shops and ask for quote. If you don't want to travel ard, then try auto bay Kaki Bukit. Have a lot of bikeshop. One of them might be able to give you a good price.

However, I would recommend you to visit Ah Chong from Planet Motors because he might have 2nd hand parts. Or Ah Beng from Bikewerks who might be able to fix your disc brake properly.

Anyway, may I know how much did you buy your bike for and why did you choose x1?

Hey thanks bro for all your useful informations.

Its FBA plate left about 3years to go. I bought it for 2k otr. For transport to work or short trip use. Want to save mileage, petrol and mantainence on my another bike but i bought it a rush without much consideration and i know nothing much about X1.

2005 to 2007 - Honda NSR150RR

2011 to 2012 - Suzuki GSR400

2012 to 2013 - Yamaha X1

2012 to Now - Honda CBR600RR 2012

Look around in jb. Most definitely yours will be fitted with a lagenda110 footrest. Its compatible. Does the job and looks similar to the original. Ranges from RM 160 to RM 200.

One x1 owner in my school told me to go through the scraps at jurong to find parts for x1. Havent done so. Maybe you can go on a quest?

I'll be selling my x1 in two months time as im gonna be away from singapore for about a year. Drop a text if you know anyone that is keen on buying it for 1.1K cash and carry.

21 june - passed TP(1st attempt) - - > best.

asspee.

hi guys, sorry to interrupt, i have X1 rack up, Kappa Box size K28 and also Givi Box size E450 for sale. Sorry if i just post it here as im literally new here. If there is any mistake that i might do unintentionally do let me know, have a great week guys...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi X-1 riders, good day. I just bought an X-1 with stock cover set. Cracked and broken plastics here and there but Ah Chong from Planet told me the engine is healthy so I am happy :)

Now, I went through the thread searching for coversets.. so is it correct that I can get a new set at LAB for around $110+ now? Is there any set that somes with all the stock stickers on it already? I kind of like my bikes to be stock in and out :)

Many thanks for any updates. Ride safe everyone.

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.