SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2007] Phantom Nightout!

arjen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the scooter newbie meet will also be at little bali, going for the scooter meet. will drop by to say hi if i see you guys there.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/fleaz/_MG_5656-1.jpg

Honda Phantom TA200 [FT73*2H][2005-2007]

Honda XR400 [FN9*32Y][2007]

Aprilia Atlantic [FX751*K][2007-2008]

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

Mitsubishi Lancer [2013-2014]

we live in the back, ride at the back -BSR

Originally posted by Sephiroth@Dec 13 2006, 04:59 PM

I wanna go... But I can make it after 11pm... lol... (go ler everybody gone...) XD *will be interesting to see me ride with one hand holding streetdirectory book summore*

haha... come join us after your work or what loh... i dun remember them leaving anytime before 1am also.. lol

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Paste bunny into

(")_(") your sig to help him gain world domination

Originally posted by futsal123@Dec 13 2006, 05:08 PM

Apoc, what bike are u riding? And what is your helmet design n such? do give more details...will help to keep a look out for u in SIM. WIll spread this piece of news to other riders in SIM too

Im riding a silver spec 3. My helmet is just a plain white nova helmet with 2 of those fake air vents at the top.

Think quite fortunate that only the helmet kena stunned and never di siao other parts of the bike le.

Thanks alot!

http://www.buffalo-asia.com/index_img/asia/buffalo_logo.gif

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/Images/2008-YZF-R6-static-07_prv_tcm26-207736.jpg

ivy >> okie~ I'll sms you when i coming k? (and after 1hr when i say i am on my way, i prolly is lost.) XD

erm... I did share last time I rode to botanic garden (which should take about 15mins) and end up lost around the place for an hour+? :sweat: (I'm an easily lost sheep) *meeh*

oh... I forgot about the clutch... I think can use the same hand to clutch in also.. wuahaha!! But one thing is... I bought a very big fat streetdirectory book.... lalala~ Nah, just stick the book on the tank or infront the cone there then stare at the book whilst riding. :smile: I'll figure my way there!! Hopefully the road is not flooded with vehicles will do... :sweat:

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

Originally posted by Sephiroth@Dec 14 2006, 09:36 AM

ivy >> okie~ I'll sms you when i coming k? (and after 1hr when i say i am on my way, i prolly is lost.) XD

erm... I did share last time I rode to botanic garden (which should take about 15mins) and end up lost around the place for an hour+? :sweat: (I'm an easily lost sheep) *meeh*

oh... I forgot about the clutch... I think can use the same hand to clutch in also.. wuahaha!! But one thing is... I bought a very big fat streetdirectory book.... lalala~ Nah, just stick the book on the tank or infront the cone there then stare at the book whilst riding. :smile: I'll figure my way there!! Hopefully the road is not flooded with vehicles will do... :sweat:

hey...

i dunoe about u ...

but it would be quite dangerous if u are reading the street directory the same time u are riding ...

it's really not advisable from my point of view ....

u not only endanger urself but other roadusers as well ...

almost like ppl driving and yet chatting on phone or sending sms ... :nono:

as i mentioned before ...

plan ur route ...

den go ...

just roughly remember ..

get lost it's ok ...

learn den next time u'll be ok ..

safely comes first ya.. ? :sweat:

THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY

Maybe I'll pop by, anyone need a guide to follow dwn? :smile:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Sephiroth, if ya really lost.. you can also find a small road or carpark stop liao look at street directory also.. on the road its really bad to get distracted also..

(\__/)

okay lar... actually I also dun have the guts to do that... though I have actually seen some bikers smsing and riding on the expressway with a pillion. :sweat: I'll try my best to go there heeh... (pray that I dun end up at woodlands checkpoint instead)

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

Little Bali Chillout

DATE : 15 DEC 2006

TIME : MEETUP 2000HRS AT KALLANG KFC or 2100 at Little Bali

Point of contacts:

Anybody in the list !

Welcome Newbie,Newbie-wannabe or anyone!

Attendence

---------------------------------

1. Arjen

2. iVy

3. CS (should be there if no last min changes)

4. fusionzone

5. Zero & Glad

6. tourer84 (will be there if CS confirms, meet directly @ Little Bali =D)

Program :

Meetup Kallang KFC AT 8pm , Move off 830pm SHARP to Little Bali.

Little Bali.

Located at Alexandra with ample parking space for bikes.

Nice Cosy place for gathering. :D

MAP!!!

Convoy Riding :

From Kallang KFC, We will move off as a convoy to little Bali to minimise hollan-ing rate.

**SUBJECTED TO LAST MINUTE CHANGES OF TIMING. So please kindly check timing by friday noon again before coming !

(\__/)

Originally posted by otokonohito@Dec 14 2006, 02:30 PM

hi... just got my license today... anyone who can help me out on buying a phanthom?

hey bro... maybe you can first take a look at THIS

inside should have most of the info you want...

you might also want to look at THIS

:D

(\__/)

Originally posted by tourer84@Dec 13 2006, 10:36 PM

Didn't know you were studying in SIM... May join you next year.

Ooh u gona do part time? Next year gona convert part time le.

So what time will u reach Little Bali if u going?

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/Images/2008-YZF-R6-static-07_prv_tcm26-207736.jpg

Originally posted by Sephiroth@Dec 14 2006, 09:36 AM

Seph, where would u be riding from? Expo? Your event is on now?

Originally posted by Apoc@Dec 14 2006, 06:38 PM

Ooh u gona do part time? Next year gona convert part time le.

So what time will u reach Little Bali if u going?

Yeah doing part time... Considering full time actually, cause the timetable doesn't quite make a difference to me, just afternoon or evening only. I'll be at Little Bali on 2100. :)

Little Bali Chillout

DATE : 15 DEC 2006

TIME : MEETUP 2000HRS AT KALLANG KFC or 2100 at Little Bali

Point of contacts:

Anybody in the list !

Welcome Newbie,Newbie-wannabe or anyone!

Attendence

---------------------------------

1. Arjen

2. iVy

3. CS (should be there if no last min changes)

4. fusionzone

5. Zero & Glad

6. tourer84 (will be there if CS confirms, meet directly @ Little Bali =D)

7. Jerry (Tian lei)

anyone stay near hougang???

i afraid after going Alexandra i dun know the way back

still new on road~~~~~

Program :

Meetup Kallang KFC AT 8pm , Move off 830pm SHARP to Little Bali.

Little Bali.

Located at Alexandra with ample parking space for bikes.

Nice Cosy place for gathering. :D

MAP!!!

Convoy Riding :

From Kallang KFC, We will move off as a convoy to little Bali to minimise hollan-ing rate.

**SUBJECTED TO LAST MINUTE CHANGES OF TIMING. So please kindly check timing by friday noon again before coming !

Apoc >>> nop. Expo is on Sat... Today I am in Boon Lay and will be staying quite awhile till about 9.30pm+... Cant afford to ride there straight though~ I wanna break at home~ Zzz

Ooh near me. Eh little bali is a chillout place lah. No diff from resting at home!

Hey tourer ill sms u if i can make it 2nite.

Originally posted by Sephiroth+Dec 15 2006, 11:47 AM-->
QUOTE (Sephiroth @ Dec 15 2006, 11:47 AM)
Apoc >>> nop. Expo is on Sat... Today I am in Boon Lay and will be staying quite awhile till about 9.30pm+... Cant afford to ride there straight though~ I wanna break at home~ Zzz [/b]

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Originally posted by KeV1143@Dec 15 2006, 01:46 PM

Me'll be @ Jurong Point area, shld be going dwn tonight but not so early, if need a 'lil convoy there, I can help... =)

catch me @ 96801016

kev > okay, i got that! (wah... so brave to display your number in public sia... lol) I'll prolly be done wif at about 9.30pm+ Not confirm with the time yet. Me'w be at Jurong West St 91~* (can speed 120km/hr?) XD jkin! jkin!