SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 1st i ask him to repaint whole bike but he said touch up is better. then i show him all the scratches spot but he still recommend me touch up will do and he said when the time collect bike there will be no scratches, beside that collection date is just 3 day to 1 weeks but end up wait for 1 month plus to collect and result came out the bike body like the day i send to his workshop ( mean the scratches still there ) money is not a problem but he is cheating .

If he really want to close down his shop that is a good news for all bikes....

I understand ur feeling bro.

even myself has stop patronizing the shop.

I have one incident where I need to do a top overhaul. This is can't story much as its only assumptions no proof.

Another I can story, I ask him to repair my vers as it has overheating issues. Keep reminding him but two weeks later the bike is still the same as when I place it there. Since I worked there before I know where my keys are so juz took my keys and went next door gerry looi.

I have not spoken to him since. Not even a smile.

Sent from my MB511 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

I understand ur feeling bro.

even myself has stop patronizing the shop.

I have one incident where I need to do a top overhaul. This is can't story much as its only assumptions no proof.

Another I can story, I ask him to repair my vers as it has overheating issues. Keep reminding him but two weeks later the bike is still the same as when I place it there. Since I worked there before I know where my keys are so juz took my keys and went next door gerry looi.

I have not spoken to him since. Not even a smile.

I know. I never consider the workers there as competent. It seems the workers are usually kids doing part time due to studies and stuff. Spent half a day letting them bleed my brakes for me before but still not a satisfactory job. Next day I spent less than an hour rebleeding my brakes myself and it was so much more satisfactory up till now. :cool:

Sent from Your Ericsson T10 using Tapatalk

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Got cheated by extreme paints at ubi rd blk 3006 'promised to paint whole bike for 650 but only got painted half only when he does half the job n demand me another 300 for full job feel cheated this guy is a conman no difference to my bike .please dont go here ,sweetalk guy but twisted his words ,say whole bike but got only half ,i mean why never say early he needs more ,left the place frustrated money wasted

Got cheated by extreme paints at ubi rd blk 3006 'promised to paint whole bike for 650 but only got painted half only when he does half the job n demand me another 300 for full job feel cheated this guy is a conman no difference to my bike .please dont go here ,sweetalk guy but twisted his words ,say whole bike but got only half ,i mean why never say early he needs more ,left the place frustrated money wasted

Eh? Paint Extreme or Extreme Paint? Different shops?

I had very good experience with Paint Extreme in Ubi. Just did full paint job. Good quality work and reasonable price. No BS and delivered early some more. I've been recommending people to them since.

Mis-communication? No paper/email/sms to confirm discussions?

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

DSC00373.jpgDSC00374.jpgDSC00375.jpgDSC00376.jpgDSC00377.jpgDSC00379.jpg

Here r the pictures

when he said the whole bike n all i get is just a little bit is this worth 650 u be the judge.

i mean the green but it looks whole black there s nothing in the side box n fairing n he ask for another 300 to do again fully ,he should ask before the job why when half done like putting a gun on your head

pay or u ll be killed n prefer to be killed n let u all know.

Is dat air brush on ur tank ? N is ur tank dented ? Or my eyes playing trick on me lolz... In my opinion e fella might not understand wat u want coz from ur english above, i oso have hard time to understand wat u wrote..

"pay or u ll be killed n prefer to be killed n let u all know." - Wat toking u sia ?? Direct Tamil translation issit ? Lmao ...

"Shut Up n Ride"

• 2 weeks later...

Mr S is funny, if he cannot accept it y at the first place he refuse when i wanna respray everything to black AGAIN and charge him base on a SINGLE color price and once done I'll tow to his doorstep. Do you think I can earn from him if after airbrush then have to change back black? I can accept if customer dislike my job but if juz wanna me to reduce the price, that's sound ridiculous.

Btw, I'm the Eric from Paint Extreme he referring to. Wanna complaint but didn't even get the company name right. $650 for respray plus 2 rims and airbrush is overcharging? I'm too kind for this elderly... Lastly Mr S, why didn't you mention that you also bargain the price too? Lesson learnt

Edited by eattheday

U twist the words like a snake ,u promised me to paint the whole bike as shown in your phone n u agreed the whole bike n u said if i leave it there now u will do it THE WHOLE BIKE but u didnt do the side box at least ,

U also said "if u said otherwise would i have agreed" i mean why why dont u agree in the first place with the amount 650 that u could only paint the tank a little bit mud guard n a little tail ,

I definitly wont leave the bike n u lose the 650 n u ask another 300 again ,i mean where in the world people do half spray n ask more money rthen do again ,please explain.

yes every body bargains but your price i paid is double then a normal two color spray n yet a get amateur spray painting ,u sly cunning snaKE.

Maybe generation gap, i don't know what you talking about. What $650 or $300? I said if u don't wish to pay $650 for the airbrush then just pay $280 for standard set, another $120 for the rims and $90 for 3 other accessories, total $490 and I will respray all black for you again. I rather waste time and money to repaint back than giving any customer to take advantage. So end of the day you only paying extra $160 for the green flame but you expect on the whole bike.. Well next time when u buy bike from motorshop, ask them for leo vince exhaust or brembo calibre for free. For those who has visit my shop, there always a price listIMG_0942.jpg. UNCLE, pls look at class 2A road bike list, everyone will see if I overcharge you alot.

And you accuse ramsnake for covering dirty track... Come on, he's just did one bike paint work from me and he remember our services. So you see why i ignore you when you mention you gonna post complaint in forum. Cause my conscience clear, I dare to reply your comment here...

Good to actually see two sides of the story.

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

CASE Is there for a reason people, well, eattheday just proves that all this are just a plain miscommunication between both parties, I'm sure both party can settle on something other then posting hurtful remarks on forum.

I'm sure those reading these don't want any fist-fighting between our forum brothers.

Anyway, I'm looking for a reputable paint shop and a matter of factly, Paint Extreme was actually one of the shops besides Replica Paint which Is highly recommended to me by my fellow rider friends.

Will come visit you Eric.

Naz

CASE Is there for a reason people, well, eattheday just proves that all this are just a plain miscommunication between both parties, I'm sure both party can settle on something other then posting hurtful remarks on forum.

I'm sure those reading these don't want any fist-fighting between our forum brothers.

Anyway, I'm looking for a reputable paint shop and a matter of factly, Paint Extreme was actually one of the shops besides Replica Paint which Is highly recommended to me by my fellow rider friends.

Will come visit you Eric.

Naz

True. Arguments are usually sparked by misunderstandings and miscommunications. However it requires both parties to be adult and sensible enough to settle it amicably. Actually just about everything can be talked out and settled. Its whether they want to or not. Still it takes two to tango. :cool:

Sent from Your Ericsson T10 using Tapatalk

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

True.

But since one party has post it out in a public forum, the other party has to post too as it is to clear doubts. Of coz after that no need already. Can always use pm or lawyers.

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

So do we get discounts on airbrush? Hehehehe

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

Guys dont get cheated like me ,be the judge yourself is ,Ive posted the pictures n he has admitted on the amount n now he is trying to twist his word with the amount n conditions ,

I mean is the paint worth 650 dollars n now he is saying he never ask the xtra money

All the amount he mentioning now is not mentioned to me at all so what is he trying out now ,to clear your name so u can more buisness,

damage is done, u r young punk trying to make out in this buisness but dont know how ,go n learn from your elder father uncle or grandpa ,if they r not around so wont u n one day u will be old too n elderly too.

I dont think your buisness will last long the way u go.

Guys, I think u have made urself very clear. There's the pm button and there's case. Bring it further there's lawyers.

As I see its getting out of hand. Father, uncle etc all being uttered out.

Peace!

I still think its a misunderstanding.

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e