SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Just to share a review of mine at Jackson vehicle.

Send in my ride for repaint last Thursday. It was ready by Monday 5pm. (Just went to collect today)

My ride: Phantom 200

Color to paint: White

I was quoted $160 to repaint the Tank and Rear fender (Was going to change my front )

The price is inclusive of repairing a dent on the tank.

Tank : $80

Rear Fender : $40

Dent : $40

(In the end, I paid $200, cos there was a top up due to unexpected problem -rust- found underneath the previous paintwork)

Price wise, it is considered one of the affordable, and it's fast.

Henry is friendly and he will explain any things you have queries on.

HOWEVER, there're some minor defects to the paintwork, which I'll put up pictures later in the night.

Some parts are not up to standard, like the part of the tank under the seat (slightly covered), has a thick layer of excess paint (and you can still see the paint drip sihoulette)

Jackson Vehicle does provide warrenty, so if anything happens to your paintwork, (eg, bubbles, cracks, turning yellow) , they'll fix it for you.

I need my bike for my next few weeks, so I got my bike first, and will be touching up the defects.

And to clear things up, I'm in no way advertising Jackson vehicle lols. Just sharing my opinions and experience with it.

Hope this is helpful.

Pictures uploaded.

IMAG0014.jpg

Tank bottom.jpg

Tank rust.jpg

IMAG00152.jpg

Edited by Shunpo

Adventure.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got experience with replica spray painting before ?? Just saw their advertisement in this site.

bro i tried b4.... current bike juz haf them do the spray paintin 4 months ago... can say is not bad... quality is gd... price wise average... time taken ard a week for my cbr400... service not bad they tell u everythin and plus they knowledge on spray paintin is realli gd...

its been so long...

Just repaint my whole bike at Jackson Vehicle. Done by Henry.

Henry is a very nice guy who will entertain your queries and sms. I spent $260 on my KR. Repaint it to glossy black. It was well done as the shop uses 2k paint unlike the 1k paint used in some shops in Malaysia. It comes with a free lacquer and a 1 year warranty.

Few days later I found some chipped off black paint revealing my old paint. I went back to Henry and did a respray(free of course). Now the bike is in good condition.

Recommend this shop to riders out there. Henry also provide me with valuable tips to jaga my bike.

Past: RXZ, KR, R1 07

Present : Wave S

How it feels like when you pass TP

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1j2s91VkL1qcsknu.gif

Just to share a review of mine at Jackson vehicle.

Send in my ride for repaint last Thursday. It was ready by Monday 5pm. (Just went to collect today)

My ride: Phantom 200

Color to paint: White

I was quoted $160 to repaint the Tank and Rear fender (Was going to change my front )

The price is inclusive of repairing a dent on the tank.

Tank : $80

Rear Fender : $40

Dent : $40

(In the end, I paid $200, cos there was a top up due to unexpected problem -rust- found underneath the previous paintwork)

Price wise, it is considered one of the affordable, and it's fast.

Henry is friendly and he will explain any things you have queries on.

HOWEVER, there're some minor defects to the paintwork, which I'll put up pictures later in the night.

Some parts are not up to standard, like the part of the tank under the seat (slightly covered), has a thick layer of excess paint (and you can still see the paint drip sihoulette)

Jackson Vehicle does provide warrenty, so if anything happens to your paintwork, (eg, bubbles, cracks, turning yellow) , they'll fix it for you.

I need my bike for my next few weeks, so I got my bike first, and will be touching up the defects.

And to clear things up, I'm in no way advertising Jackson vehicle lols. Just sharing my opinions and experience with it.

Hope this is helpful.

Pictures uploaded.

Thanks bro, its a very well write up and info.. I spoke to henry few days ago, hid

Prices are considered abit cheaper than most shop quoted( super 4 ). However seems like there is some defects.

Henry is a very nice guy who will entertain your queries and sms. I spent $260 on my KR. Repaint it to glossy black. It was well done as the shop uses 2k paint unlike the 1k paint used in some shops in Malaysia. It comes with a free lacquer and a 1 year warranty.

Few days later I found some chipped off black paint revealing my old paint. I went back to Henry and did a respray(free of course). Now the bike is in good condition.

Recommend this shop to riders out there. Henry also provide me with valuable tips to jaga my bike.

Seems like both bros

Have to go back

To the shop to do touch ups

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

• 2 weeks later...

Dudes

Went to Jackson Vehicle to have my S4 repolish today, found out his shop doing some renovation. Henry said they are building a bigger spray booth and oven so spray painting become abit incoviencence to him due to space problem. This might be the result that caused some defect to the paint. However, the renovation is expected to complete by tis week.

If you want to know.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

anyone knows the cost to powdercoat a bike? mine is a naked bike... or does anyone has ay place to recommend?

thanks in advance..

Apr 02 - Sept 02 : Honda TA 150 Phantom

Sept 02 - Mar 04 : Honda CB400 Super 4 Version S

Jul 05 - May 07 : Yamaha XVS 400 Dragstar Custom

Aug 05 - Current : Honda CB1100SFY X-11

Oct 08 - Current: Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d125/wangfh81/Signature01.jpg

This isnt a good thing, it shows that your old paint has not been sand off and is there any primer apply ? i dont know either.

Good luck.

• 2 months later...
any idea where is e best place to do the below rossi paintwork on my KRR and whats e estimated price?

http://www.tamiya.com/japan/products/flash400409/v_top.jpg

maybe u shld try using sticker?wont be cheap.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2353/85571635.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hey are this thread still on going? i just read through the post, are Jackson Vehicle paint work really good qua and good price? cos i was thinking to respray my s4 to repsol xD

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that jackson vehicle is no longer providing this service, where else can one spray his bike? Kindly provide some indication of address, pls.

Cheers.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."