SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Come let me paste for you fire fire stickers. Whole bike! For only $300!!! Its almost the same as airbrush.. Plus! Lacquer for you alsoo.. And! Thats not all! Will be delivered to your doorstep! :D if thats not enough, nasi briyani on me. For freeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I think u have made urself very clear. There's the pm button and there's case. Bring it further there's lawyers.

As I see its getting out of hand. Father, uncle etc all being uttered out.

Peace!

I still think its a misunderstanding.

Sent from my MB511 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

I concur. Its just a misunderstanding. :cool:

Sent from Your Ericsson T10 using Tapatalk

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Maybe generation gap, i don't know what you talking about. What $650 or $300? I said if u don't wish to pay $650 for the airbrush then just pay $280 for standard set, another $120 for the rims and $90 for 3 other accessories, total $490 and I will respray all black for you again. I rather waste time and money to repaint back than giving any customer to take advantage. So end of the day you only paying extra $160 for the green flame but you expect on the whole bike.. Well next time when u buy bike from motorshop, ask them for leo vince exhaust or brembo calibre for free. For those who has visit my shop, there always a price list[ATTACH=CONFIG]242048[/ATTACH]. UNCLE, pls look at class 2A road bike list, everyone will see if I overcharge you alot.

What's pearl?

It think it meant pearl effect.

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

What's pearl?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR70Ns24aPUUFNSZNVrrjPlr1PL4yna2rhc911lQwPO30tVfc-yMuCVoN0l4w

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Eeeeeeeeee

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

Lesson to learn... If cant pay for airbrush paintwork then dun do it.. Bargain to lower e price n dats wat u get... If e paint shop reputation so bad, they shud have closed shop long time ago so nxt time kena cheapo customer, dun accept e job. Simple...

After damaged done then wanna blame on miscomm lah misunderstanding lah... Crap !!

"Shut Up n Ride"

Both parties fault lar.

Shop owner, after so long in biz. Should have seen which one knows the market and which don't. U should have make everything clear.

Customer, u want this. Want that. Airbrush somemore. Can't get that price for full airbrush lar. U got the quote dun be so happy. Somethings always fishy if price too low.

If I were told of such low price for airbrush I would recomfirm it and even write it down in black and white.

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

I agree to you guys... I actually has the practice to list down what to do but that's only for normal paintwork. As for airbrush, it's all about creativity so usually customers will seek my opinion and ideas, except this particular case which is out of hand right now. From the start of business till now, only this uncle has so much complaint to our company but i will value this as a lesson. Regardless premium or cheapo customers, all are important to our company. Anway uncle that day before you collected the bike, i already propose a solution to you, either you stick with the airbrush or i spray back black for $490 (NOT on top of $650) but you juz insist me to cut down the price which is impossible.

Lastly i'm not going to argue any further, all I can do is apologize to my mistake. Sorry for any inconvenience made to you.

U twist the words like a snake ,u promised me to paint the whole bike as shown in your phone n u agreed the whole bike n u said if i leave it there now u will do it THE WHOLE BIKE but u didnt do the side box at least ,

U also said "if u said otherwise would i have agreed" i mean why why dont u agree in the first place with the amount 650 that u could only paint the tank a little bit mud guard n a little tail ,

I definitly wont leave the bike n u lose the 650 n u ask another 300 again ,i mean where in the world people do half spray n ask more money rthen do again ,please explain.

yes every body bargains but your price i paid is double then a normal two color spray n yet a get amateur spray painting ,u sly cunning snaKE.

Uncle the bike in my photo that I show you is a CBR 900, cause you wanna see the effect after painting. So far I've yet to spray a true fire on a super 4, if you want to see the actual sample, does that i mean i have to get a same super 4 and spray to let u review?

Yes should have confirmed with a reciept n drawing on what u should be doing n what not so please be open on your quote of price n amount of that could be done with your price dont just agree to the job n finally not to the expectation ,

One thing I still not clear why do u ask me "if I told u would u have done it"

Cause to me that implies as though u r hiding something from the beginning.

but whatever is done is done I could afford to pay u more but its the words n honesty that counts more then the money.

Whatever i would like to put this issue behind me n carry on, n why i didnt use PM is because everyone here in this forum r learning from other peoples mistake so we do know what to expect when want to something to our bikes thats all.

Yes should have confirmed with a reciept n drawing on what u should be doing n what not so please be open on your quote of price n amount of that could be done with your price dont just agree to the job n finally not to the expectation ,

One thing I still not clear why do u ask me "if I told u would u have done it"

Cause to me that implies as though u r hiding something from the beginning.

but whatever is done is done I could afford to pay u more but its the words n honesty that counts more then the money.

Whatever i would like to put this issue behind me n carry on, n why i didnt use PM is because everyone here in this forum r learning from other peoples mistake so we do know what to expect when want to something to our bikes thats all.

Hahahahaha thanks lah Mr Siraj, u make my day.. I cant stopped laughing reading ur post lmfao !!! ...

"Shut Up n Ride"

that y imo

i really dun see the paint artist at 100% fault.

i have a hard time understanding what had been wrote.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

that y imo

i really dun see the paint artist at 100% fault.

i have a hard time understanding what had been wrote.

I guess I am not alone. For I too had a hard time trying to comprehend what was written. Maybe can bring it down a notch so people like us can easily understand it in future? :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

I guess I am not alone. For I too had a hard time trying to comprehend what was written. Maybe can bring it down a notch so people like us can easily understand it in future? :cool:

Cant convince then confuse lah bro.. Maciam tarak paham lolzzz ... Muz learnt e "snake" martial art then u can understand lolzzz

"Shut Up n Ride"

http://image.superstreetbike.com/f/8812844+w750+st0/0703_sbkp_12_z+2003_suzuki_hayabusa+flames.jpg

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

• 4 weeks later...
do we need to update the log card or LTA if we paint the bike a different colour? i.e. paint yellow instead of the original silver?

Just do it via onemotoring.com

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."

Wah... didn't realise got so much drama here since I last posted... :)

For the record, I am in no way associated with Paint Extreme other than having been a customer once, in Oct 2011. I'm happy with the paintwork and service Eric has given me. Till today, when people see my bike, more often than not they ask me where I did my paint job. I gladly tell them where to find Paint Extreme every time.

Just to give you an idea, one would think that the people at FJT would've seen many many bikes over the years with all types of fancy paint jobs. Yet they still come out from their shop (all of them taking turns to come out!) to have a look at my bike. They all had nice things to say about the paint work on my bike too. :thumb:

Actually, looking at the pictures of the bike in question, I do think it looks quite nice. Maybe its just me... But then there's this saying: "Less is more". Any more flames and it's overkill. I guess bike owner just don't get this...

Oh, I'm also an uncle le... :cool:

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I want to respray my whole bike but I don't have the time to wait for weeks. Any shops to recommend that can do it for you immediately?

` ` ` ,=; ` ` ` ` ` ` `

` ` `/_____ ` ` ` ` ` `

` `()[_____\,,,,. ` ` `

` `_//\=x(_)\/ __ ` ` `

` / `\ \{}}}/ / `\ ~ ~`

`| () | \(_)=| () |~ ` ~

` \__/ ` ` ` `\__/ ` ` `

Hi guys, I want to respray my whole bike but I don't have the time to wait for weeks. Any shops to recommend that can do it for you immediately?

how do one can do immediately when one needs to wait for the paint to dry up?

sandings takes time

coating takes time

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...