SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

African Twin Lovers,here the specs

chrisonance

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Does anyone noes wats the top speed for dis bike

And the comfortable cruising speed

i think it 180 but other pple says might can hit 200km/hr.... i dun know but one thing for sure.. it is a endurancing bike..... good for touring up thail;and

:shy: cHrIsOnAnCe :makeup:

:box: OnE tHaT s|tS oN PoRcH sW|Ng :cheeky:

:lovestruck: aPaRt By E mOOn N sTaRs :lovestruck:

:smooch: LoOk|nG @ skY tH|NkInG :dozed: oF CB1000/Fz1000 !!!:smooch:

how far can the 23litres of petrol travel for normal travelling?

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

150km/h

very comfortable

no worries

just enjoy the scenaries.

fyi, AT can do much better than 180km/h

comfortability is there but jus hv to keep yr body nearer to the tank

cheers!

that great 180 still dun vibrate much..... so think max might be 200/210 i think... how abt fuel comsuption? n i heard AT is one of the bike that have a good pickup ... actually how fast the pickup???

anyone wants to let us know about the fuel consumption? how far can the 23 litres go?

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

abt 450km on full tank. hvnt reali try out until tank is dry.. 450km is e furthest i went.

spoofy, I guess u r riding an AT.

Have u gone touring b4?

Just wana noe wats the comfortable cruising speed. (not the top speed)

abt 450km on full tank. hvnt reali try out until tank is dry.. 450km is e furthest i went.

Have u gone touring b4?

Yup.. riding 01 model. Went to thai n various parts of west malaysia before. Comfortable cruising speed is frm anyting up to 160km/h. will feel handlebar vibration above 160km/h to 180km/h.

Life is Short...... Ride Hard!!!

http://www.intertanko.com/tankerfacts/sizes/images/t11.jpg

wow thats ALOT

yup tatz a lot compared to other bikes. wait till u c those 43L aftermarket tank!! 1 full tank can send u frm spore to thailand(border) wifout refuellin!!

Have u gone touring b4?

Yup.. riding 01 model. Went to thai n various parts of west malaysia before. Comfortable cruising speed is frm anyting up to 160km/h. will feel handlebar vibration above 160km/h to 180km/h.

how about the maintenance??? must look out what when buying a second hand AT?

actuali nuthin to maintain except e normal stuff(4T etc.) you should be more afraid tat u might be addicted to acessorisin e bike...

but i scare buy a problematic AT.... maybe can ask u n gandalf go with me if i am getting one AT early next year...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

no probs... nuthin much to check actuali... maybe the outlook of the engine.. no oil leaks.. n white smoke out from exhaust.. if u tried sittin on one b4? juz for ur info.. itz not light.. n quite high..( actuali e highest among e big trallies)

spoofy and grandalf, have you guys heard anyone had rear suspension problems before??

pos·er (pozr) n.

hmm... suspension... :confused: so far hv 2 frenz changed theirs liao bcos of leakage..their ats' previous onwers r above 100kgs!! n moreover their bikes were oredi 3-4yrs old when they bought over. another fren(60-70kgs) had e same problem onli after 7-8yrs of hardcore tourin(cambodia etc) my opinion is tat rear suspension is a bit soft for such a heavy bike... :nono:

Compare between AT & Vera1000 which is a better machine to get?

Guys any comments?

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

vara is mre road friendly, smooth n powerful. it belongs to e same class as TDM, V-strom... whereas AT belongs to triumph tiger, GS etc. It's more rugged as you can c its design n parts r mre rigid n tough.. n it has proven its durabilty for e last >10yrs!!!

hmm... suspension... :confused: so far hv 2 frenz changed theirs liao bcos of leakage..their ats' previous onwers r above 100kgs!! n moreover their bikes were oredi 3-4yrs old when they bought over. another fren(60-70kgs) had e same problem onli after 7-8yrs of hardcore tourin(cambodia etc) my opinion is tat rear suspension is a bit soft for such a heavy bike... :nono:

I think that it is the only the problem i've found out. other than that it's a good bike. heard from a biker while in JB that his AT was bought only for a few months and have to change to a ohlins suspension. coz the stock one leaked. well he weigh around 90 to 100kg range. and me too. i'll have to consider about the suspension problems liao.

pos·er (pozr) n.

I think that it is the only the problem i've found out. other than that it's a good bike. heard from a biker while in JB that his AT was bought only for a few months and have to change to a ohlins suspension. coz the stock one leaked. well he weigh around 90 to 100kg range. and me too. i'll have to consider about the suspension problems liao.

lucky i am just a bit more than 60kg... maybe with a GF in the future need to change the ssupension liao.... :smile: