Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone! just wanna share an interesting event occurred on saturday at a well known Arai shop in Serangoon. Went to the shop in the afternoon in my normal riding attire(berms tshirt slippers). went inside to ask the salesperson regarding Arai Crank helmet. At that time he was attending very nicely to 2 guys holding full face helmets. After they left I ask politely whether he have Arai Crank helmet. The salesperson immediately said No without looking at me. I then said thank u to him and wanted to look at the other helmets there while waiting for my brother who was smoking outside to come in. A moment later I heard him said 'OK GO'. I'm sure he was talking to me as I was the only one inside the shop. I was so suprised by his words and left the shop. I'm not trying to say anything bad about the shop but its so sad for a reputable shop to have this kind of services. Dont judge someone by his attire. maybe next time IF u ppl want to go there u need to wear racing suit, boots and full face helmet in 32 degree celsius sunshine. then u can get good services from them.. well anyway good luck for their sales if they still treat ppl like how they treat me.. well anyway upss for Arai but not this shop.

  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

why would he say "OK GO" out of the blue? :confused:

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

 

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07

S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008

cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011

wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

Posted

he is like the hero in heroes who could read people mind's. he heard your thoughts about going to look at the other helmets in the shop, forgot that he should not reply you and said "ok go" out loud.

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/lego-cycle-helmet.jpg this is not me! :cheeky:
Posted

Are you really so obedient and meek? How sure are you that he was talking to you?

 

If I was in your position, I would at least ask to confirm with him if he was talking to me, and if he was really talking to me that rudely.. I would have given him a piece of mind.

 

Or are you just trying to slam this shop and bring down its name with unproven and unjustified accusations which is a very dangerous thing to do in this forum.

 

A lawyer's letter may come to you.

 

Just telling you to exercise caution not saying you cannot voice your opinions.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

 

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

 

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Posted
Hi everyone! just wanna share an interesting event occurred on saturday at a well known Arai shop in Serangoon. Went to the shop in the afternoon in my normal riding attire(berms tshirt slippers). went inside to ask the salesperson regarding Arai Crank helmet. At that time he was attending very nicely to 2 guys holding full face helmets. After they left I ask politely whether he have Arai Crank helmet. The salesperson immediately said No without looking at me. I then said thank u to him and wanted to look at the other helmets there while waiting for my brother who was smoking outside to come in. A moment later I heard him said 'OK GO'. I'm sure he was talking to me as I was the only one inside the shop. I was so suprised by his words and left the shop. I'm not trying to say anything bad about the shop but its so sad for a reputable shop to have this kind of services. Dont judge someone by his attire. maybe next time IF u ppl want to go there u need to wear racing suit, boots and full face helmet in 32 degree celsius sunshine. then u can get good services from them.. well anyway good luck for their sales if they still treat ppl like how they treat me.. well anyway upss for Arai but not this shop.

 

I think you are just too sensitive lah, I have been there before with slippers but I did not get such treatment as what you have describe.

Posted

If u are talking abt the arai shop near bike production, I ve been there serveral times and served by vincent, I never come across such "rude" attitude or treatment. So far I find them very helpful and friendly. Maybe u r too sensitive or u ve heard wrongly...

Adventures has no limit....

 

Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP

Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

Posted

i apologize if i said something wrong in my post earlier but just wanna share my experience there. and maybe he was talking using bluetooth headset idont know. thats why the moment i heard 'ok go' i turn around to see anyone else in the shop. realising i was alone i just walk out.. maybe i should ask the saleperson first but its ok no hard feelings. just wanna share. :angel:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i apologize if i said something wrong in my post earlier but just wanna share my experience there. and maybe he was talking using bluetooth headset idont know. thats why the moment i heard 'ok go' i turn around to see anyone else in the shop. realising i was alone i just walk out.. maybe i should ask the saleperson first but its ok no hard feelings. just wanna share. :angel:

 

Bro, you did not do your due diligence and come here to "share my experience" . WHat if you had tarnish an innocent party, do you think they will feel as lightly as you are taking it in your post?

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

Posted

saw a nice range of nice Arai helmets at Mah Pte Ltd (Triumph and Aprilla show rm)

anyway, i miss wildcard.

 

just one of his insensate followers...

Posted

I wanna share my experience too, and just stating the facts. Visited their shop at Jalan Besar with my wife and kid few months ago. I bought an Arai helmet way beyond their closing time and after he got his brother (I think, cos looks like him) to bring 3 helmets, 3 times from Serangoon Rd to Jalan Besar!! Never did he seem upset or impatient. I call that great service!!

 

Just sharing my experience.

Posted

When I bought my pair of riding boots from them, Vincent moved a few big carton boxes to dig out another pair for me just because I pointed out to him the stitching on one of the boots has a frayed thread. I was in bermuda shorts and loafers too, hair not combed and not wearing a underwear :thirsty:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Phang/3-2.jpg
Posted

Did u went to one along the same road as Bike Production?

If yes? I totally agree with u, tat ass there serve customer according to their attire.

Tat's Y there're no Arai helemts in my house since 2004.

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

 

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但崿²¡æœ‰å‘çŽ°åˆ°ä½ æ‰€çœŸæ­£çæƒœçš„

 

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...