SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Riding/ Lepak/ Supper Sessions

nabil15

Nabil, thanks for the effort in checking the hotel rates.

I am fine with Pine Resort. I guess we can start to think about booking etc. once the numbers are firmed-up. We seem to have 4 confirmed and 1 pending, to date.

i also cannot go sia.u goin melaka alone?

no lo, as mentioned with my friends, they driving then me n xiang will be riding up, u want to go along can lo.. let me knw asap as were booking hotel already...

Ya I riding up le Kobe. Any other bike wash open in the night? Cause I normally pump at night. Maybe 1 of these days tag along with u

coolz.. c u along e way then, im leaving in the morning so wont get sun burnt... as the heat is crazy... its not open at night, i believe night portion of bike washing must go main town of JB...?

Haha .. jus went in via 2nd link to fill the tank .. so smooth ... almost no traffic, guess the World Cup has something to do with it

yeah, tell me abt it... i went in that day and it was a ghost town for e first time.. :)

lol i must till month end dan can get approval from oc? btw can i bring my oc there also?

oc...? u serving ns or ur regular? which unit...? coolz

WHO WANNA WATCH WORLD CUP TOGETHER?

we should meet up at the 24hr kopitiam at bencoolen (with the projector screen one)

i've been there to watch a few matches so far alr!

memento mori

NSR150SP

RVF400

CBR600F4i

CBR600RR

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/ristorap/smilieRR.gif

lol. kobe u moving out what time?

me ord long time ago le. Nowadays my OC is my wife

haha chey... i thought should me more of your Minister of Manpower and Finance or something like that..

wahaha!!

im moving out around 7.30 - 8 frm Gp.. meeting friends at 7 though.. sure got delay..

Haha .. bro dancingbiker totally ignored my post .. perhaps he's not keen ...

No bro I am not ignoring u. Its just impossible for me to apply for leave in my new job. The stupid work hours change every week. Every week I am on a different shift. Impossible to go anywhere except on my off days. Off days so precious. I don't have the off days on those days u guys are going to Frazer's Hill. Hope u all have a wonderful trip and don't forget to post the pics when U come back.

History

25th March 2009 - Passed 2B

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

No bro I am not ignoring u. Its just impossible for me to apply for leave in my new job. The stupid work hours change every week. Every week I am on a different shift. Impossible to go anywhere except on my off days. Off days so precious. I don't have the off days on those days u guys are going to Frazer's Hill. Hope u all have a wonderful trip and don't forget to post the pics when U come back.

Noted bro ... but we r pretty flexible and can adjust here and there to suit the majority, especially die-hard bikers like u ... haha ... dats y pretty surprised u didnt respond ...

Do see if you can make some arrangements and let me know ok?