SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TDM 900

comics00

Hey bro, just came back from my trip &

I recoiled the burnt magneto coil in Hatyai for 2500baht.

So I have a spare magneto for touring purpose.... :p

Cheers

Welcome back .. Din , our fellow TDM rider is having good time at MHS and Golden triangle now .

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AJ..

• kmax

• vtr firestorm

• Paikia44

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You all looking down on my bike is it? come out and try... I show you what 50cc less can do... whahahahaha

peace \m/

Hey Bro , just met Daniel fletch , previous previous owner of your bike. Haha he sold to barracuda.

Welcome back .. Din , our fellow TDM rider is having good time at MHS and Golden triangle now .

It was a 14days trip covering Myanmar border town Tachilek, Mae Hong Son, Golden Triangle, Laos & the Laos/China border at Boten.

Went with Shazam on his TDM. I'm very impressed with the performance of the TDM. It handled the whole journey really well. It took on all the bad roads/ off road terrain at Laos & Mae Sot really well.

Using dual purpose tyres for this trip was a gud choice.

Anyway, 2 thumbs up for the mighty TDM..... Woohoo

Should have stopped her and gotten her no!!! :)

Yday along AYE near 7pm towards Jurong also spotted a TDM with huge side alu panniers. But couldn't slow down to see who's the rider.

No la. I riding King. Shy. But even if I was riding TDM, I think the speed difference wouldn't allow the 2 bikes to meet

----------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/wyxmm

w y x m m

Yday along AYE near 7pm towards Jurong also spotted a TDM with huge side alu panniers. But couldn't slow down to see who's the rider.

Is it the ICECREAM MAN VIRUS LEONG ? He has the biggest side alu panniers !

Anybody game enough to get the fronts?? I'm ok to try!!

Secret Agent is ordering...

The slots/gaps are supposed to be for better cooling given it allows the rotor to expand when heated up. One of the reason for warped rotors are sudden cooling of heated rotors i.e. contact with water suddenly on a heated rotor. Then again, quality also plays a part. So it's up to individual whether to 'trust' made in china ones anot.

One of my front rotor gone liao & I don't mind trying out the flower rotors.

If buying the OEM ($400++) or Branded ($500/pc) will give you a better piece of your mind, then go ahead. If buying the "china" made one, which at a fraction of the cost makes you uneasy, its better not to buy...

Pay more for quality, safety and reliability...

Lastly, if you're a speeders (220km/h type), better to get at least OEM or better...

Female TDM rider... Is if onzzzzz ?

I wanted to get the front disc, but after a few research , dare not to bet your life or bike on China disc. Rear is still ok, as not much braking power or not so critical .

Braking front disc are 500$ a piece, can get from unique motor, and last time I asked, they can give you discount for more than one bike.

Anyway , just got this today .

http://inlinethumb40.webshots.com/46183/2915476510044319642S425x425Q85.jpg

I don't think its onzzzzz, cos she sold the yellow bumblebee to Hasphalt... and I get it from him...

Last known, I met her in AMK, she was riding a GS8...

If I'm not wrong, there a few generations of TDMs in China... From their forum, those who fitted with their "OWN" products have not experienced any trouble... But getting an OEM or European made would be a better choice...

Can share the feedback of the Rox Riser with dampers ? New or resales ?

Edited by heaven51
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/glennkoh/TDM900/TDM.jpg

Hey dudes . . .

Don't anyhow stop ah . . . my wife oso sometimes rides my Tdm ! Mine is a silver '07 model !

Wait I bring u all back for GC than u know ! !

Hahaha ! !

(PS : Bro Paikia - joking only . . . jgn marah ah )

Hey dudes . . .

Don't anyhow stop ah . . . my wife oso sometimes rides my Tdm ! Mine is a silver '07 model !

Wait I bring u all back for GC than u know ! !

Hahaha ! !

(PS : Bro Paikia - joking only . . . jgn marah ah )

That must be yr misses already lor...

How yr photo posting / uploading Bro ?

Hv u fix up the new rear disc ? show us leh !

Good morning Glenn . . .

I haven't fix e rear disc cos been bz last few days . Maybe going to fix them on tues .

Anyways , when is e next Tdm meet up gonna be ? It's been awhile oredi !

Good morning Glenn . . .

I haven't fix e rear disc cos been bz last few days . Maybe going to fix them on tues .

Next Fri ??? After 10pm ??? Same place, Lavender Cafe ???

Is it the ICECREAM MAN VIRUS LEONG ? He has the biggest side alu panniers !

I don't think its onzzzzz, cos she sold the yellow bumblebee to Hasphalt... and I get it from him...

Last known, I met her in AMK, she was riding a GS8...

Can share the feedback of the Rox Riser with dampers ? New or resales ?

There is another blue TDM with 40L alu ice cream boxes... but he dont login here often.

Leong's alu is 30L.. not so big..

havent install risers yet.. need to source for original screws for triple clamp.

currently, i am using 1" risers so screws are longer.

Good morning Glenn . . .

Next Fri ??? After 10pm ??? Same place, Lavender Cafe ???

Lavender foodcourt bike parking (pavement) is not available, some construction going on. LC foodcourt, tg katong ?

There is another blue TDM with 40L alu ice cream boxes... but he dont login here often.

Leong's alu is 30L.. not so big..

havent install risers yet.. need to source for original screws for triple clamp.

currently, i am using 1" risers so screws are longer.

agree too, blue tdm, i sometimes see his bike at Singapore poly or unisim, i think he's a student...

agree too, blue tdm, i sometimes see his bike at Singapore poly or unisim, i think he's a student...

Oh then he should take over the title from Virus... Must be skillful to movure this monster ard heavy city traffic...

if everyone agree to step out of tiny red dot.... why not..

Any one ?

if everyone agree to step out of tiny red dot.... why not..

I onzz ! Wat abt e rest ? If JB most of them sure won't go one . However, Bukit indah sounds good !

AJ , Secret Agent , TH , Leong , Kmax , Din - Shall we ? ! For old time sake !

Mr Kmax shd start e ball rolling !

Mr KmaX no ball to roll until Aug 15. Every Saturday needs to work so no Friday night out for me now.

Hahaha . . .

Sat nite out oso can ? If sat nite infd AJ n Secret Agent in advance cos they like to go off rd riding on sat morning !

Happy wkend guys !

Secret Agent is ordering...

If buying the OEM ($400++) or Branded ($500/pc) will give you a better piece of your mind, then go ahead. If buying the "china" made one, which at a fraction of the cost makes you uneasy, its better not to buy...

Pay more for quality, safety and reliability...

Lastly, if you're a speeders (220km/h type), better to get at least OEM or better...

If I'm not wrong, there a few generations of TDMs in China... From their forum, those who fitted with their "OWN" products have not experienced any trouble... But getting an OEM or European made would be a better choice...

So Glenn u ordering for him? Get a set for me too if so. I might try for awhile and see how it 'performs'. I don't/can't go fast anyway. My bike is my ride to/fro work and top speed never go beyond 130kph and that's on very rare occasions along BKE after exit to SLE. Usually will be stuck with heavy traffic and speed can easily be controlled using throttling and down/up shifting.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

So Glenn u ordering for him? Get a set for me too if so. I might try for awhile and see how it 'performs'. I don't/can't go fast anyway. My bike is my ride to/fro work and top speed never go beyond 130kph and that's on very rare occasions along BKE after exit to SLE. Usually will be stuck with heavy traffic and speed can easily be controlled using throttling and down/up shifting.

Waiting for the reply from the TaoBao front disc supplier on stock availability...

Will update you guys once I've the reply... If TaoBao supplier don't have, then I'll order from eBay supplier liao (current supplier of rear disc)...

1. Secret Agent

2. Paikia

As for the rear disc order....

1. DivineCreations

2. Angelo9876

3. PCR

4. Secret Agent

5. Virus

6. Shazam

Edited by heaven51