SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TDM 900

comics00

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AJ..

• kmax

• vtr firestorm

• Paikia44

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

er...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/fx110/modify/CBR400RR/Radiator%20mesh/20090411.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/fx110/modify/CBR400RR/Radiator%20mesh/20090411001.jpg

this layout ok to use?

simple honey comb.

last time custom made when riding CBR400 long time ago,

i use aluminum grade 1100 1.0mm,

stainless steel is heavy :faint:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/fx110/modify/CBR400RR/Radiator%20mesh/20090411003.jpg

just for sharing :)

Hahaha . . . Sounds very familiar !

Rode my 1st Tdm for 1 yr n 11 mths than sold it off n bought a Fjr . Rode e Fjr for 9 mths n sold off n bought a Tdm again ! E feeling of riding a Tdm is just different . Only when u rode one than u know how it feels . . . Not e fastest bike I riden but e power of a parallel v is just awesome !

E power of my current ride , '07 model seems lesser than my '02 model . Is it true or it's just me ? Care to clarify seniors Tdm riders ?

Is VERY true bro! I'm glad you mention...seems like every one make me sound crazy when I say it. My '03 model in UK was MUCH MUCH faster and MUCH more torque...even with stock everything. Apparently some say sacrifice power for "smoothness"... smooth seem the same to me, but definitely power difference...Glad to have you back in the family bro...need to catch up soon... :)

er...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/fx110/modify/CBR400RR/Radiator%20mesh/20090411.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/fx110/modify/CBR400RR/Radiator%20mesh/20090411001.jpg

this layout ok to use?

simple honey comb.

last time custom made when riding CBR400 long time ago,

i use aluminum grade 1100 1.0mm,

stainless steel is heavy :faint:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/fx110/modify/CBR400RR/Radiator%20mesh/20090411003.jpg

just for sharing :)

I like the honeycomb design, Bro care to share how much to make one compare to the one Kmax search from UK...

Is VERY true bro! I'm glad you mention...seems like every one make me sound crazy when I say it. My '03 model in UK was MUCH MUCH faster and MUCH more torque...even with stock everything. Apparently some say sacrifice power for "smoothness"... smooth seem the same to me, but definitely power difference...Glad to have you back in the family bro...need to catch up soon... :)

Ya lor, heard you mention that during the last few meetup...

Do you think Yamaha re-map/retune the engine ?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/glennkoh/TDM900/TDM.jpg

I like the honeycomb design, Bro care to share how much to make one compare to the one Kmax search from UK...

i only make a piece for my self (own use), my boss didnt charge me a cent :cheeky:

Ya lor, heard you mention that during the last few meetup...

Do you think Yamaha re-map/retune the engine ?

from what i know/"studied"........

there few ECU there, according years

5PS-8591A-01 2002

5PS-8591A-02 2003

5PS-8591A-10 2004

5PS-8591A-20 2007

:)

Hullo Mr Angelo . . .

Where have u been ? We went in last fri n I whatapps u but no reply . Me n AJ will go in on fri nites n go for short blast . If there's another one . . . will give u a buzz straight !

Abt e power wise I'm rite to say it's slower n less power than e '02 n '03 models .

Mr Kmax , if we were to fix e radiator guards will it effect e temperature ? When I use it on my fazer n BB , e temperature seems to be higher . Anyways , I will meet up wif u this wkend to collect e "hot stuffs" from u . . . 

i only make a piece for my self (own use), my boss didnt charge me a cent :cheeky:

from what i know/"studied"........

there few ECU there, according years

5PS-8591A-01 2002

5PS-8591A-02 2003

5PS-8591A-10 2004

5PS-8591A-20 2007

:)

Wah lao, u need a Professor to understand that man !

Hullo Mr Angelo . . .

Where have u been ? We went in last fri n I whatapps u but no reply . Me n AJ will go in on fri nites n go for short blast . If there's another one . . . will give u a buzz straight !

Abt e power wise I'm rite to say it's slower n less power than e '02 n '03 models .

Mr Kmax , if we were to fix e radiator guards will it effect e temperature ? When I use it on my fazer n BB , e temperature seems to be higher . Anyways , I will meet up wif u this wkend to collect e "hot stuffs" from u . . . 

BROOO!!! I answer you leh but then you no reply me back! :( You sent message to my old number ....

Use new number: 91055680.

Yep...i think you are right to say is much less than '02 '03 model...DEFINITELY!

Newer one feel very laggy and top end not even close!

My '03 full stock! no K&N, no end can etc... can do 135miles/hour easy and with pillion,

which is almost 220km/h. Now, with mods can just barely do 200km/h! alone!

Anyway... not often can, want or need to go that speed...but still feel like something missing

from my older one :(

Victor... Let's go powdercoat ours!! Hehehe!!

I ask already from HKL, HLC, Yeow Motor at AMK. Must dismantle everything until left the frame, takes 3weeks or more, $500++ w/o even spraying the plastics...not worth...

Hullo Mr Angelo . . .

WHAT HOT STUFF!!!! jealous!!!

Dear all,

Just to side track alittle, the father of our fellow rider nukyeman has passed away yesterday. Condolences to nukyeman and his family.

May GOD bless his soul in this holy month of Ramadhan. Al-fateha...

RIP :(

he used to offer me his TDM, last year. :cry:

I ask already from HKL, HLC, Yeow Motor at AMK. Must dismantle everything until left the frame, takes 3weeks or more, $500++ w/o even spraying the plastics...not worth...

The problem is not the cost of powdercoating, it's the dismantling and reassembling the bike. Actually Bobby has lobang to cheap n good powdercoating... but for the frame it entails too much work.

S$500 can consider only if we are also doing some major upgrade/servicing to the bike. Then can save the labour cost.

Another option is dry CF sticker although we can opt for matt black. No need to strip all down... just do the exposed parts. But as for the engine block, it'll definitely need powdercoating...

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Dear all,

Just to side track alittle, the father of our fellow rider nukyeman has passed away yesterday. Condolences to nukyeman and his family.

We exchange SMS last nite @ 2240 hrs with regards to his lost . He's flying off to Jakarta this morning to make e necessary arrangements . Me , AJ n Din will be planning to visit him when he's back . Those who knows him n wanna come along for e visit may do so . Will cnfd e timing n location soon .

Brother Nukman . . .

May u be strong in this extremely difficult situation . . . Al-fateha .

Dear all,

Bro Nukyeman, my condolenses.......

Front Disc

1. Secret Agent

2. Paikia ~ Collected !

Rear disc....

1. DivineCreations ~ Collected !

2. Angelo9876

3. PCR ~ Collected !

4. Secret Agent

5. Virus

6. Shazam ~ Collected !

Edited by heaven51

Front Disc

1. Secret Agent

2. Paikia ~ ~ CollectING.... :cheeky:

Rear disc....

1. DivineCreations ~ Collected !

2. Angelo9876

3. PCR

4. Secret Agent

5. Virus

6. Shazam ~ Collected !

7. Paikia44 - (from previous shippment) ~ CollectING.... :dozed:

COLLECTED!!! :thumb: And had a nice lunch with @heaven51... Thanks Bro Glenn!! :clap:

Now it's a happy family of Papa, Mama and Baby. hehehehe!!! :cheeky:

Family protraits below!!

Flower Rotor 003.jpgFlower Rotor 004.jpg

#ShutUp_and_Ride

COLLECTED!!! :thumb: And had a nice lunch with @heaven51... Thanks Bro Glenn!! :clap:

Family protraits below!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213250[/ATTACH]

really nice, heehee now regret not buying the front as well.:cheeky: Anyways thx Glenn for your efforts, i forgot to ask you whether i could treat you supper paiseh.

really nice, heehee now regret not buying the front as well.:cheeky: Anyways thx Glenn for your efforts, i forgot to ask you whether i could treat you supper paiseh.

Victor... I sell you mine loh. But my calculation of reselling as per my previous posting on the rear applies as well. Hehehehee!!!!

And yes, we should all give our Bro Glenn a big treat. During lunch he got me a sugarcane juice too when it should be me treating him. But at least I bought and shared a nice plate of fried oysters! :)

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Family protraits below!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]213250[/ATTACH]

Don't mention Bro ! Once you install, please review the item ok ?

No prob Bro Victor ! My size say I can't afford supper anymore, not like in younger days...

And yes, we should all give our Bro Glenn a big treat. During lunch he got me a sugarcane juice too when it should be me treating him. But at least I bought and shared a nice plate of fried oysters! :)

Nice chatting with you too... Don't mention it over a glass of sugarcane juice... Thanks for your big n juicy fried oysters...

Sorry cause you to get caught in the rain... Paisay...

Feel good to share all this lobang with all TDM kaki... Most importance it is not an sour lemon we choose to purchase over the OEM or Branded one... Fraction of the cost !