SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Gathering] Bike Wash Thread

jtzx

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis coming sunday evening. Most prob will have a bike wash. to Head start a new week ;D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

evening timing bahz... got to go buy shampoo first... Haas....

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

So how this eveing is it on or off...

Anyway for the kakit bukit motor wash the guy said he will do a car wash but not now... I heard his is going to do mobile wash too but dunno when... The place of washing is small lar so give the guy a chance... But end of the day after long hrs of wait it's worth it...

ah sorry pal.. Had a super busy day today. over slept ;-( my Bad

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

ok guy i found one chrome polisher liao good easy and fast to use... i think take abt 10 to 15 min for the bike to have the look of that shining chrome look...

the wax part still hunting for cheaper one... but the one i using still ok i give a rate of 6 to 7 out of 10 normal product out there i give 5 onli keke...

let mi noe if u found a cheap but good wax (wax that really bring out the color of the bike and shine juz like the a new paint job being done)....

ok guy i found one chrome polisher liao good easy and fast to use... i think take abt 10 to 15 min for the bike to have the look of that shining chrome look...

the wax part still hunting for cheaper one... but the one i using still ok i give a rate of 6 to 7 out of 10 normal product out there i give 5 onli keke...

let mi noe if u found a cheap but good wax (wax that really bring out the color of the bike and shine juz like the a new paint job being done)....

the normal turtle wax no gd??? i think that product is wonderful u know... my fren bought one bottle 2 years ago, till now, still got more than half left in it... :)

my bad... sorry... didn't know u guy post it the clinic keke... but i thought wash should be post in here keke... i was onli free to see the post of the wash and the snm onli sorry... promise mi more alert next time...

anyway dgaps do wash car but not now... that wad he say and NO MORE BOOKING first come first serve basic liao...