SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Gathering] Bike Wash Thread

jtzx

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there at planet around 11am... have lunch then decide whether i can wash bike together anot ;-)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Had a very Good and thorough wash just now with Phantom Spawn lying on the floor to clean his rear rim(as his side boxes cannot be removed) to good cooperations to oil the chains! 2 different methods were witnessed and I think the 'roll & spray' method wins the prize! What you guys thinks?

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

i prefer the rolling method too if u are doing it alone but if mass wash i prefer the tilting method.... was more is WOW i really did enjoy myself even through my rear rim is giving mi a hard time keke... further more i really must thks u guys today learn alot...

so how later going down to the DAM???

Product review:

Mr. Metal (ammonia based all-purpose metal cleaner) - perfect for cleaning aluminum wheels & other vulnerable unpolished metal parts. Road grime disappears in seconds.

Turtle brand Chrome Polish - must have for chrome parts

Car Wax Paste (phantom spawn's) - expensive but great for protecting large painted surfaces such as fuel tanks. Improves appearance by giving a hard-shell shine. Put on polished chrome surfaces for additional protection and extra wet shine.

Planet Motorcycles - Dr Chong said my machine was okay and the ticking sound wasn't a signal for concern atm. He changed the idling settings which got rid of the ticking.

i prefer the rolling method too if u are doing it alone but if mass wash i prefer the tilting method.... was more is WOW i really did enjoy myself even through my rear rim is giving mi a hard time keke... further more i really must thks u guys today learn alot...

so how later going down to the DAM???

Bro, I have a night shoot on tonight which my friend just reminded me again. I won't be riding down but I may drop by to take some picture if time permits. Cheers!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

they are good.

Thinking to get them to give my bike a good wash and polish.

Anyone keen?

Bro, a few of us are really keen but the question is whether can they entertain all at once? Hahaha...

Thanks Pure Ice for organising the wash. It was very well organised.

I didn't even have to take out my mama lemon dishwashing liquid and turtle wax brand swirl and scratch removal.

Hi Silent Hunter, we usually share around those cleaning products and those are low costs items so no need to mention about it. I'm only glad that you came along, to wash, chit chat and share your experience with the rest of us. We shud do it more often as it's real fun!

but seriously i'm really looking forward for the next bike wash keke if it's saturday plz make it as likely today timing thx

Hahaha bro, we'll try to accomodate all if possible lor! So wait for the next post lah!

maybe during the weekdays.. i will organise a washing day again.. Been a while since i organise one le =D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022