SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Gathering] Bike Wash Thread

jtzx

alright noted... today i'm having a not official wash with my friend. It's in the afternoom..

Maybe wednesday or thursday we have the wash k... ;-D

will create a templete when the dates are nearer =P

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, a few of us are really keen but the question is whether can they entertain all at once? Hahaha...

i think should be ok.

I've brought my friends along total of 4 bikes before liao.

Just need to give them a heads up.

Let me know when u all keen den i can arranged. It would be a Sat 1200hrs thingy.

Expect to wait for about 3 to 4 hrs for the grooming session.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k129/ckoonyin/ThenandNowver2a.jpg

i think should be ok.

I've brought my friends along total of 4 bikes before liao.

Just need to give them a heads up.

Let me know when u all keen den i can arranged. It would be a Sat 1200hrs thingy.

Expect to wait for about 3 to 4 hrs for the grooming session.

Swee! Can let them clean and we go kopi!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

yap 20/4/2010 in the wee hrs i be back in SG so free to meet u guy up... but i was thinking if the bike wash can handle 4 bikes imagine all the phantom bike in this forum go to them... hahaha... i think i boss will be super happy but the worker will like "wah siao liao lar" shiong ar hahaha....

anyway so how u guy wanna go dwn on the 20th ... juz so u noe i'm game to go anyone care to join... i was thinking if they can do 4 bike let see if can do 6 or more keke... so 5 to 6 slot open anyone keen????

:cheeky:

"Hell's Highway" Motorcycle Rally @ Lim Chu Kang

3 April 2010, 9.45pm - 12 midnight

Meeting location - see that big red link to the PDF file here

Please post your Forum Name, Contact No. and Motorcycle model here:

1. Kalyan, 9 327 0801 [pls sms only during office hrs] , Honda TA200 (Phantom)

2. Bunny_hui , TBC, Spark 135

4. Phantom Knights

5. Joe-, cb400

Tentatively only Joe has confirmed - would be good to have a PK 'attendance check' before Saturday :)

"Hell's Highway" Motorcycle Rally @ Lim Chu Kang

3 April 2010, 9.45pm - 12 midnight

Meeting location - see that big red link to the PDF file here

Please post your Forum Name, Contact No. and Motorcycle model here:

1. Kalyan, 9 327 0801 [pls sms only during office hrs] , Honda TA200 (Phantom)

2. Bunny_hui , TBC, Spark 135

4. Phantom Knights

5. Joe-, cb400

6. phantom spawn, 9155 6897, Honda TA200 (Phantom)

Tentatively only Joe has confirmed - would be good to have a PK 'attendance check' before Saturday :)

[/b][/font][/size]

sorry like to ask wad happen to No. 3

hey phantom spawn, the bike grooming shop is D'gapz at Kaki Bukit. Just imagine how your ride will look like after some intense TLC!!! http://dgapz.multiply.com/

Alot of us who went touring and send our bike there after that for washing has always sworn by the workmanship...price is cheap if u ask me, time is not too long also, but best of all is the result...try once and u'll be amazed by the way they wash their bike...

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

Alot of us who went touring and send our bike there after that for washing has always sworn by the workmanship...price is cheap if u ask me, time is not too long also, but best of all is the result...try once and u'll be amazed by the way they wash their bike...

Yup, going to try it out soon! Thanks!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

yeap i totally agree.

They got my vote. :thumb:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k129/ckoonyin/ThenandNowver2a.jpg

lol everyone has reported busy/sick/etc. I shall demonstrate that Singapore bikers still retain all weather capability like our air force :D

My first washing meet involved going 95kph in the rain on the ECP in whiteout conditions. Big fat tyres ftw :D

well, everyone else would consider safety 1st :sian: ride to live, live to ride