SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Do You Wear Gear?

Guest m0nk

Do U wear gear when riding  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do U wear gear when riding

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try finding at chiong aik..

the last time i went they had a very good deal for a mesh armour jacket that came with a rain coat in the pouch at the back of it.. $95 only very very cheap for a mesh armour jacket.

hard knuckle gloves for $15 only..

plus boots to go along, maybe you can drop by mustafa to go buy kings boots its about $40 or around there..

helmet if you can basic can buy MHR OF-505 at chiap lee for $50.

sunglasses if you need go any hardware shops and ask for the kings sunglasses its abt $5. i use it from my phantom till now and its good to wear and abuse..when drop also not heart pain.

so entire package about $200 for protection to wear daily.. its worth it..

i used a pair of 6 dollar king's sunglasses too. those cooler looking sunglasses of course. i had once used normal sunglasses before in riding, that time was in thailand, riding without helmets and only a pair of sunglasses, things goes wrong when the car in front me somehow lifted a pebble and it rocketed to my eye sockets and my sun glass shattered, lucky nothing gets into the eyes.

thats when i considered and used those king's safety sun goggles when its proven to withstand any flying objects at high velocity.

Class 3 29 April 2009[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2B 11 March 2010[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2A 02 July 2012[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2 On-Training[TP Attempt: TBA]

TA-200 Honda Phantom 2010~2013

GSR Suzuki 400R 2013~Present

i used a pair of 6 dollar king's sunglasses too. those cooler looking sunglasses of course. i had once used normal sunglasses before in riding, that time was in thailand, riding without helmets and only a pair of sunglasses, things goes wrong when the car in front me somehow lifted a pebble and it rocketed to my eye sockets and my sun glass shattered, lucky nothing gets into the eyes.

thats when i considered and used those king's safety sun goggles when its proven to withstand any flying objects at high velocity.

King's sunglasses really good? Does it come with UV protection too? Just saw a pair of Adidas sunglasses for $200+ which is quite cool looking! Not sure if you can see from attached pix!

IMG_0515.jpg

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

King's sunglasses really good? Does it come with UV protection too? Just saw a pair of Adidas sunglasses for $200+ which is quite cool looking! Not sure if you can see from attached pix!

Bro... This Adidas sunglasses look cool lah.. Cos it's mine.. hehe

Hahaha.... yup! :angel:

i have a problem. my FF helmet could not have space to insert my sunglasses on...

hense only wear sunglasses on my half-face helmet.. maybe it's time to get kings glasses for a try... cause UV rays are long term damages to our eyes..

did a read up on uv rays and our eyes....

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

haha.. kings alot.. petrol station selling at $20++ so ex.. where to find $5?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

clear lacquer? i got my RJ clear lacquer frm the shop beside patrick's hardware shop at ubi for only $4, all thier RJ n Pylox also $4

Hmmm... wasn't it $3.21/can or something liddat? I'm looking for Pylox ones.

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

so low price ah..wheres the shop add??

K, here's the info: -

Homely Hardware Pte Ltd

Ubi Main Branch (HQ)

No. 1 Ubi Crescent #02-01, Number One Building, Singapore 408563

Tel: 6748 2866; Fax: 6745 3872

jus cut away the part where ur missing fingers is :cheeky: i used to wear half glove only, as it's easier to "feel" things, but now always use full glove liao, except if its raining... coz hear alot of story whereby their glove actually save them when they slide