Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Info] Basic Malay & Thai Language


Recommended Posts

This will be the FIRST COPY. Any subsequent addition or proposal for addition will be updated in this list to keep this thread tidy & neat.

 

The following terms are general terms u may need to use for communication with locals or from traffic signage:

 

Numbers:

1 - satu

2 - dua

3 - tiga

4 - empat

5 - lima

6 - enam

7 - tujuh

8 - lapan

9 - sembilan

10 - sepuluh / satu puluh

11 - sebelas

12 - dua belas

13 - 3 belas

20 - dua puluh

21 - dua puluh satu

30 - 3 puluh

 

Road Sign the usual ones u see along roads in Malaysia

AWAS - Be careful

BERHENTI - STOP

KECEMASAN - EMERGENCY

BAHAYA / MERBAHAYA - DANGER

KURANGKAN LAJU - REDUCE SPEED

SELEKOH MERBAHAYA - DANGEROUS BEND

KAWASAN SEKOLAH - SCHOOL AREA(kawasan-area)

KAWASAN KEMALANGAN - ACCIDENT AREA(kawasan-area)

KAWASAN TAHAH RUNTUH - LANDSLIDE AREA (kawasan-area)

KANAK-KANAK MELINTAS - SCHOOL CHILDREN CROSSING

ANGIN LINTANG -CROSS WIND (angin-wind)

HAD LAJU - SPEED LIMIT

SIMPANG DI HADAPAN - JUNCTION IN FRONT

LINTASAN KERETAPI - RAILWAY CROSSING (keretapi - train)

Nyalakan Lampu Bila Kabus - Light up when foggy

 

 

General:

Tolong - Help

Cedera - Injured

Pengsan - Faint

Mati - Dead

Tayar - tyre

Tube - tube

Minyak - petrol, oil

Kedai motor - bike shop

Balai Bomba - Fire & Rescue

Balai Police - Police Station (balai-station)

Ambulans - Ambulance

Hospital - Hospital

Talipon - Telephone

Duit/wang - Money

Tukar - Change

Berapa - how much

Mana - where

Terima Kasih - Thank you

Selamat - safe

Selamat Datang - Welcome

 

At Petrol Stations something a lot ppl dun notice or choose to ignore :nono:

Dilarang Merokok - No smoking

 

Directions:

Left - Kiri

Right - kanan

Keep left/right - Ikut lorong kiri/kanan

Centre - Tengah

 

North - Utara

South - Selatan

East - Timur

West - Barat

 

One-way - Jalan Sehala

No overtaking - Dilarang Memotong

 

 

 

Pls feel free to post replies if u find anything missing ya...its just a scratch copy.

 

Anyone care to do a Thai list for everyones benefit? moi not good with thai.

David, think u did something already rite?can move it over here?

Kenneth ;)

 

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

 

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the thai?

1 - neng

2 - song

3 - sam

4 - si

5 - har

6 - hok

7 - jit

8 - ped

9 - kow

10 - sip

13 - sip sam

22 - yi sip song

23 - yi sip sam

100 - loy

1000 - pan

 

toilet - hong nam

expensive - peng

how much - tao lai

http://www.solidah.com/mystuff/dbsmall.jpghttp://www.solidah.com/mystuff/scootlogo.gifhttp://www.danasoft.com/sig/pharkee01.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Doi = Mountain

 

Ban = Road

 

Wat = Temple

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

 

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Fass@Mar 12 2004, 03:40 PM

Where's the thai?

Dude,

Read the end of my postings before asking man....read man read.... :sweat:

Kenneth ;)

 

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

 

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW i was hoping to haf more like road signage n important words like words we need when need to find petrol station, hospital, asking for help bla bla bla...

 

thanks anyway...s

Kenneth ;)

 

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

 

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Simon Soh@Mar 12 2004, 03:49 PM

Doi = Mountain

 

Ban = Road

 

Wat = Temple

Ban= house/home

kap ban=go home

road=road( with a thai twang)

road fai= train

kin= eat

kin kao= eat food/rice

kao=rice

mai ao= don't want

mai chai= no

chai=yes

nam= water

hui nam= thirsty

hui kao=hungry

nam som= orange juice

nam menow=lemon juice

kong=prawn

pu=crab

gai=chicken

ah lai=what?

hon nam yu tee nai= where is the toilet?

pai taiw= shopping

pai=go

ma=come

tiaw=shop

roy=hundred

pan=thousand

men=10 thousand

lan=million

Anger is like a cloud,the more angry you are the more it clouds your vision

Link to post
Share on other sites

English Word /In Thai Sounds Like /Typical Dictionary

 

Arm /Can /Khaen

Armpit /Chocolate (*2)

Ash Tray /Tikka Bully /Thi Khia Buri

Back /Lung /Lang

Bad Smell / Stink /Men /Men / Menh

Beach /Shy Heart /Shai Hart

Bean /Tour /Thua

Bird /Knock /Nok

Black /See Dumb /Si Dam / si Dum

Blue (light blue) /See Far /Si Fa

Car /Rot /Rot

Chicken /Guy /Gai

Chili /Prick /Phrik

Cigarette /Bully /Buri

Cigarette Lighter /Fire Check /Fai Chaek

Cold /Now /Nao

Colour /See /Si

Come /Ma /Ma

Come here /Money /Ma ni

Cool /Yen /Yen

Crab /Poo /Pu / Bpoo

Crazy /Bar / Bah /Ba

Day /One /Wun / Wan

Dentist /More fun /Mor fun

Doctor /More /Mor

Dog /Ma /Ma

Don't / Not My /Mai

Drive /Cup /Khap

Ear /Who /Hu

Eight /Bet /Bhet / Paet

Excrement /Key

Eye /Tar /Taa

Eyebrow /Queue /Kiu

Finger /New /Niu

Five /Ha /Ha

Four /See /Si

Fried Rice /Cow Pat /Khao Phat

Frog /Cop /Kop / Kopf

Ghost /Pee /Pi

Go /Bye /Bai / Pai

Go away /Bye, Bye (*3)

Gold /Tong /Torng

Hair /Pom /Phom

He / She / They /Cow /Khao

Here /Knee /Ni

Horse /Ma /Ma

Hot (spicy) /Pet /Phet

Hotel /Wrong Room (*4) /Rong Raem

House /Barn /Baan

Know /Loo /Ru

Lane /Soy /Soi

Leaf /Buy /Bai

Leg /Car /Kha

Lemon / Lime /Man Now /Manao

Many / Much /Muck (*3) /Muk / Maak

Meet /Pop Gun /Pop Gun

Mountain /Poo Cow /Poo Kao

Mouth /Bark /Pak

Mushroom /Head /Het

Noodles (*1) /Barmy /Ba Mee

Onion /Warm /Hua hom

Pig / Pork /Moo /Moo

Pink /See Shampoo /Si Chomphu

Powder / Flour /Bang /Bpairng / Paeng

Rice /Cow /Khao

Sand /Sigh /Sai

Scorpion /Man Pong /Mang Pong

See /Hen /Hen

Seven /Jet /Chet

Shop /Ran /Raan

Straight Ahead /Tong Pie /Torng Bpai

Sweet Corn /Cow Pot /Khao Phoht

Ten /Sip /Sip

Tooth /Fun /Fun

Traffic Jam /Rot Tit /Rot Dtit

Two /Song /Song / Sorng

Vegetable /Pack /Pak

Village /Moo Barn /Moo Baan

Watch (as in TV) /Do /Doo

White /See Cow /Si Khao

Who /Cry /Krai

 

Greetings

Note: The ending of a statement should end with "Krup" if you are a man and "Ka" if you are a woman.

In English it would be Sir or Madam, but in Thai it is the Gender of the person speaking that matters not the person you are speaking to.

 

Sawadee Krup or Ka Hello Sir/Madam

Sabai Dee Rua How Are You ?

Every Day Sayings

Prat Tet A Li What Country Do You Come From ?

Bi Ni Where Do You Go ?

Kin Kow To Eat Rice

Bi Du-Way Go Together

Chai / Mi Chai Yes / No

Choke Dee Good Luck

Bi Cha Cha Go Slowly

Mi Pen Li It Doesn't Matter

 

Food & Dining

Naam Yen Cold Water

Naam Kang Ice

Ow Mi Pet I Don't Want It Spicy

Hong Naam You Te Ni Where Is The Bath Room ?

 

Counting Numbers & Money

Tip: Write the first Five Numbers on the tips of your Fingers. It took me 2 days to Remember the First Five Numbers but the Rest of the week for numbers 6 to 10.

 

Nung, Song, Saam, Sea, & Ha Baht 1 to 5 Baht

Hok, Jet, Paat, & Gaow Baht 6 to 9 Baht

Sip-et,Ye-Sip-et, Saam-Sip-et, Sea-Sip-et & Ha-Sip-et Baht 11 to 51 Baht

 

Note: "Et" is used instead of "Nung" in Numbers ending in 1.

Sip-et for 11, Ye-Sip-et for 21, Sam-Sip-et, etc.

Sip, Ye, Saam, Sea, & Ha Sip Baht 10 to 50 Baht

Sip Baht = 10 Baht. There is no number before the "Sip" as with other numbers.

 

Hok, Jet, Paat, & Gaow Sip Baht 60 Baht to 90 Baht

Nung, Song, Saam, Sea, & Ha Loy Baht 100 Baht to 500 Baht

Hok, Jet, Paat, & Gaow Loy Baht 600 Baht to 900 Baht

Nung, Song, Saam, Sea, & Ha Pan Baht 1000 to 5000 Baht

Sea Pan Saam Loy Ye Sip Et Baht 4321 Baht

 

Taow Li How Much ?

Phang Expensive

 

Say this word Gently, you want to bargain not call the salesperson a thief.

Mi-Ow I Don't Want

 

You will need this one. Mi-Ow Krup if your a man & Mi-Ow Ka if your a woman.

Khup Kun Thank You

 

 

Emergencies

 

Help! chuay duay

It's an emergency! chuk choen

I'm lost. chan long thaang

There's been an accident! mii ubatihet

Call the police! chuay riak tam-ruat duay

I've been robbed. phom/chan thuuk khamohy

I've lost my passport. nang seu doen thaang hai laew

Can we pay an on-the-spot fine? jai khaa prap thii nii dai mai :cheeky:

Call an ambulance! chuay riak rot phayaabaan duay

http://home.pacific.net.sg/~none/sign7.jpghttp://home.pacific.net.sg/~none/sign8.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

hehhee,, dun need to tke thai lang n malay lang coz liaoz...

http://martymcfry.com/images/limpdick2.jpg

'01 - Honda Repsol

'03 - Honda Super Four VTec Spec II

'04 - Honda ST1100 Pan European

'05 - Yamaha FJR1300A (FAVORITE!! Best Ride ever!!)

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

Future - Kymco Downtown 350i, Xciting 400 or T-Max 530?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ashenZ@Mar 16 2004, 10:14 PM

hehhee,, dun need to tke thai lang n malay lang coz liaoz...

wan to practice more thai rite :lol:

http://img252.echo.cx/img252/5066/ppp012vm.gif

 

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. --- by Winston Churchill (1874 -1965)

 

Always expect the unexpected!

 

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

 

Driving on the highway is not a competition. It is a cooperation, the sharing of a limited resource. --- Matt Reed

 

STOC #5806

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by none@Mar 12 2004, 04:39 PM

Much more here

 

http://www.thailand.com

Wow this is a good guide. :thumb:

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Here for learning MANDARIN language.

 

http://www.mandarin.org.sg

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting... post more malay lang words lei...

i wan to learn... everytime go jb buy thing dunno how much they wants.. hahaha

2003-2004 NSR SP150

2004-2004 DUcati Monster 400

2004-2006 Suzuki Gixxer 400

2006-2008 Y125Z

2008-2010 Silverwing 600

2010-2011 Mazda 2

2011-current CB400 Vtec 1

Link to post
Share on other sites

In Thai...

 

Hello u say : Sawadee Kup

Thank You u say : Mi-Ow Kup

C motorcycle u say : Honda Kup

C "chicken" say : Kup A, Kup B or Kup C

 

 

hahahahaha..... :D

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

For learning good ENGLISH.

 

http://www.goodenglish.org.sg/SGEM/

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Link to post
Share on other sites

busuk - smelly(slang refer to play punk)

 

tahi/taik - sh*t

 

sakit - sick

 

budak - child

 

sakit budak - refers to someone bloody horny(sex maniac)

 

daun - leaf(slang refer to ganja)

 

amaran - warning

 

tanjung rambutan/hospital gila - mental institution

 

coli(cho-li) - bra

 

angkat - carry

 

tak boleh angkat - cannot take it

 

awek jambu/minah jambu - pretty girl

 

main - play(slang refers to having S*X)

 

sontot - to sodomise

 

OK OK I'll stop....sure to get myself blacklisted... :sweat:

http://blog.badmotorfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/2009_bmw_s1000rr_5.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Andydy@Apr 20 2004, 03:35 PM

interesting... post more malay lang words lei...

i wan to learn... everytime go jb buy thing dunno how much they wants.. hahaha

Why not u suggest wht are the other words u think i missed out?then i will try my best to translate n update the above list..

 

hopefully the list can remain as important words for riders when in need of help, emergencies, sign boards etc. Other normal words can find online ler....

 

hope u get wht i mean :smile:

 

thanks in advance.

Hope the list comes in handy... :cheer:

 

Kenneth

Kenneth ;)

 

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

 

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe add in how to order food in Malay?

 

Always have problem when want to order food (seafood) and they cant speak / understand English or Chinese...

 

Example :

 

Deer meat

Pepper / Chilli Crab

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

 

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by madman@May 11 2004, 03:32 PM

Example :

 

Deer meat

Pepper / Chilli Crab

Example :

 

Deer meat - Daging rusa (meat deer)

Pepper / Chilli Crab - Ketam Cili (crab chilli)

 

"daging" by itself is commonly known as beef meat for the locals...

 

btw these non essential translation can be found in online dictionary. For example here: http://dictionary.bhanot.net/

Kenneth ;)

 

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

 

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by none@Mar 12 2004, 04:32 PM

English Word /In Thai Sounds Like /Typical Dictionary

 

Arm /Can /Khaen

Armpit /Chocolate (*2)

Ash Tray /Tikka Bully /Thi Khia Buri

Back /Lung /Lang

Bad Smell / Stink /Men /Men / Menh

Beach /Shy Heart /Shai Hart

Bean /Tour /Thua

Bird /Knock /Nok

Black /See Dumb /Si Dam / si Dum

Blue (light blue) /See Far /Si Fa

Car /Rot /Rot

Chicken /Guy /Gai

Chili /Prick /Phrik

Cigarette /Bully /Buri

Cigarette Lighter /Fire Check /Fai Chaek

Cold /Now /Nao

Colour /See /Si

Come /Ma /Ma

Come here /Money /Ma ni

Cool /Yen /Yen

Crab /Poo /Pu / Bpoo

Crazy /Bar / Bah /Ba

Day /One /Wun / Wan

Dentist /More fun /Mor fun

Doctor /More /Mor

Dog /Ma /Ma

Don't / Not My /Mai

Drive /Cup /Khap

Ear /Who /Hu

Eight /Bet /Bhet / Paet

Excrement /Key

Eye /Tar /Taa

Eyebrow /Queue /Kiu

Finger /New /Niu

Five /Ha /Ha

Four /See /Si

Fried Rice /Cow Pat /Khao Phat

Frog /Cop /Kop / Kopf

Ghost /Pee /Pi

Go /Bye /Bai / Pai

Go away /Bye, Bye (*3)

Gold /Tong /Torng

Hair /Pom /Phom

He / She / They /Cow /Khao

Here /Knee /Ni

Horse /Ma /Ma

Hot (spicy) /Pet /Phet

Hotel /Wrong Room (*4) /Rong Raem

House /Barn /Baan

Know /Loo /Ru

Lane /Soy /Soi

Leaf /Buy /Bai

Leg /Car /Kha

Lemon / Lime /Man Now /Manao

Many / Much /Muck (*3) /Muk / Maak

Meet /Pop Gun /Pop Gun

Mountain /Poo Cow /Poo Kao

Mouth /Bark /Pak

Mushroom /Head /Het

Noodles (*1) /Barmy /Ba Mee

Onion /Warm /Hua hom

Pig / Pork /Moo /Moo

Pink /See Shampoo /Si Chomphu

Powder / Flour /Bang /Bpairng / Paeng

Rice /Cow /Khao

Sand /Sigh /Sai

Scorpion /Man Pong /Mang Pong

See /Hen /Hen

Seven /Jet /Chet

Shop /Ran /Raan

Straight Ahead /Tong Pie /Torng Bpai

Sweet Corn /Cow Pot /Khao Phoht

Ten /Sip /Sip

Tooth /Fun /Fun

Traffic Jam /Rot Tit /Rot Dtit

Two /Song /Song / Sorng

Vegetable /Pack /Pak

Village /Moo Barn /Moo Baan

Watch (as in TV) /Do /Doo

White /See Cow /Si Khao

Who /Cry /Krai

 

Greetings

Note: The ending of a statement should end with "Krup" if you are a man and "Ka" if you are a woman.

In English it would be Sir or Madam, but in Thai it is the Gender of the person speaking that matters not the person you are speaking to.

 

Sawadee Krup or Ka Hello Sir/Madam

Sabai Dee Rua How Are You ?

Every Day Sayings

Prat Tet A Li What Country Do You Come From ?

Bi Ni Where Do You Go ?

Kin Kow To Eat Rice

Bi Du-Way Go Together

Chai / Mi Chai Yes / No

Choke Dee Good Luck

Bi Cha Cha Go Slowly

Mi Pen Li It Doesn't Matter

 

Food & Dining

Naam Yen Cold Water

Naam Kang Ice

Ow Mi Pet I Don't Want It Spicy

Hong Naam You Te Ni Where Is The Bath Room ?

 

Counting Numbers & Money

Tip: Write the first Five Numbers on the tips of your Fingers. It took me 2 days to Remember the First Five Numbers but the Rest of the week for numbers 6 to 10.

 

Nung, Song, Saam, Sea, & Ha Baht 1 to 5 Baht

Hok, Jet, Paat, & Gaow Baht 6 to 9 Baht

Sip-et,Ye-Sip-et, Saam-Sip-et, Sea-Sip-et & Ha-Sip-et Baht 11 to 51 Baht

 

Note: "Et" is used instead of "Nung" in Numbers ending in 1.

Sip-et for 11, Ye-Sip-et for 21, Sam-Sip-et, etc.

Sip, Ye, Saam, Sea, & Ha Sip Baht 10 to 50 Baht

Sip Baht = 10 Baht. There is no number before the "Sip" as with other numbers.

 

Hok, Jet, Paat, & Gaow Sip Baht 60 Baht to 90 Baht

Nung, Song, Saam, Sea, & Ha Loy Baht 100 Baht to 500 Baht

Hok, Jet, Paat, & Gaow Loy Baht 600 Baht to 900 Baht

Nung, Song, Saam, Sea, & Ha Pan Baht 1000 to 5000 Baht

Sea Pan Saam Loy Ye Sip Et Baht 4321 Baht

 

Taow Li How Much ?

Phang Expensive

 

Say this word Gently, you want to bargain not call the salesperson a thief.

Mi-Ow I Don't Want

 

You will need this one. Mi-Ow Krup if your a man & Mi-Ow Ka if your a woman.

Khup Kun Thank You

 

 

Emergencies

 

Help! chuay duay

It's an emergency! chuk choen

I'm lost. chan long thaang

There's been an accident! mii ubatihet

Call the police! chuay riak tam-ruat duay

I've been robbed. phom/chan thuuk khamohy

I've lost my passport. nang seu doen thaang hai laew

Can we pay an on-the-spot fine? jai khaa prap thii nii dai mai :cheeky:

Call an ambulance! chuay riak rot phayaabaan duay

damn. Shld have printed this whole copy. Just came back from Bangkok. I love it.

upz for you guys efforts! :thumb:

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

 

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2004/07/22/bikepics-184190-200.jpghttp://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2004/07/22/bikepics-184190-200.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...