SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

A short review on the Gilera Nexus 300ie

Running_Man

I kinda have a 'weird' question.

Based on the pics I see, the rider's leg are at 90 degrees perpendicular to the floor. Are you able to strech out slightly at 45 deg?

Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05

Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07

Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09

Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11

Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup you can stretch. comes with one more step for u to enjoy the ride. Yes no more stock i got the last piece............

ohh cool. thanks!

Just wondering if there is any owners are residing in the East. Don't mind can go and look see look see.

Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05

Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07

Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09

Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11

Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

Been riding for pass 5 days. Comfortable and fuel consumption is really good . Now running in at 100km/hr. never pump till now mileage is 350km and fuel gauge is at more than 1/4 tank. Never regret getting this bike.

Bro.thought of trading my gilera VXR 200 to nexus 300 soon.How much you bought the bike at machine price & OTR?

Nexus 300ie still available? BP told me new shipment will come in end Nov.,i asked ASP they said stop coming already buy SW-T400 better.I had cancelled order for a crab bike and are looking forward to get a Nexus 300ie or SW-T400,can i fix a fan or change to a old plug to solve the frustrated heat problem.Thanks all.

Hi, planning to get the Nexus 300, which shop do I get it from? looking for the best deal.. need some advice ! =) hope to join this group soon!

Thanks!

1) Krr *FV218C*

2) Honda Wave *FW4444J*

3) Suzuki DRZ Supermotard K8 *FL25U*

4) FL Vios MonsterJo

5) Ducati Monster

6) Super 4 Spec III

7) Civic SIR

7) Ducati Streetfighter S

*LOUD pipes SAVE Lives!*

i give up!! cant find so getting suzuki burgman 400! disappointed!

1) Krr *FV218C*

2) Honda Wave *FW4444J*

3) Suzuki DRZ Supermotard K8 *FL25U*

4) FL Vios MonsterJo

5) Ducati Monster

6) Super 4 Spec III

7) Civic SIR

7) Ducati Streetfighter S

*LOUD pipes SAVE Lives!*

Heard frm my working fren that he saw gilera nexus at the bike shop along regina shop at jalan besar. Try your luck.

Present

Modifications Gilera Nexus 300ie

Mongoose Boot'R Steve Romaniuk Edition DH

Btwin Rockrider Freeride 6 Evo

Cannondale Trail 6

Aleoca Attraversare

Well, this is just a short review on the Nexus 300 seeing that so many bros here are interested in this bike but have many questions unanswered. Won't be touching on the maintenance part as I have only rode it for 100km. Was told by the mechanic that the maintenance is just like the Runner 200.

thanks for your review - may i ask what the FC is like?

http://binary.hjrockman.com/avatar.jpg

I need my bike to get through life's highways and byways...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw 1 used gilera nexus 500 model at tampines just behind ite tampines. not the new one 300.

Edited by Jaliboy

Present

Modifications Gilera Nexus 300ie

Mongoose Boot'R Steve Romaniuk Edition DH

Btwin Rockrider Freeride 6 Evo

Cannondale Trail 6

Aleoca Attraversare

• 2 months later...

My friend Nexus stalled when he stop at traffic light and couldn't start after that. So he pull to the side and try again. The engine crank normally but cannot start. So he waited for 10 mins and try again, same thing happens crank but can't start so he off it and try again and it started. On the way home there wasn't any problem.

Can any forumer please advise what should he do. Thanks.

Fuel: half tank

Temp: half

Engine warning light: no

Engine oil warning light:no

miledge 3000km

have yet to change tyres... my ride is only 1.5k old hehee.. maybe the oldbirds here?

btw, u guys tried dr pulley rollers yet? if yes whats the weight of the rollers used.. stock is 13g, i changed mine to 14g dr pulley's.. low and mid-power is good.. but at the expense of my high end... usually 7k rpm my speed will be 120km/h.. now only 110km/h.. smoothen the power band though.. rpm climbs faster and easier control on low speed. much more responsive :)

Hey bro, J.costa variator available for nexus 300... Check it out at AC motor...! Check out YouTube for the performance... :)

1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200, 2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500 :angel:

Wow J.costa vs Dr pulley vs malossi vs polini

AC motor? google can't find

Come up with hits like AC motor DC motor as in Alternating current motor and direct current motor

Check with ac motor pte ltd no hits too thanks

50 serangoon north ave 4 #01-28 first centre s555856

ah choong - 90220203

Enjoying my J.Costa.....

1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200, 2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500 :angel:

• 1 month later...