SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

And the cages on the Expressway can be really thick sometimes.

But what I think shd be taught even if its just during DRT or sth, is how to lanesplit and "squeeze" safely.

Though it's never safe, at least during DRT they can preach abit so riders can make more informed decisions on how to squeeze, knowing it's a common occurance.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi anyone taking TP with me on 23SEPT this thursday~!? ive been waiting waiting for 2 bloody months doing nuthing coz of defensive theory and tp ..any tips?!! cheersss

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

hope ur luck better then mine..i was aiming for the 9/9 test date which was open 2 days before my drt finish..my drt finish test date hange already to 23/9 heh..anyways thanks~! need all the luck!

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hope ur luck better then mine..i was aiming for the 9/9 test date which was open 2 days before my drt finish..my drt finish test date hange already to 23/9 heh..anyways thanks~! need all the luck!

anyway how many points did you get for prac 8? and is this your first time doing tp?

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

yeah 1st tp but i gt driving license for quite sometime already tho..prac 8 my first attempt i got err i think 15? not sure lost the slip but i manage to clear on my first attempt..

Be a HERO

i know how that feels man, i heard theres a 28 oct slot, hopefully ill be able to finish my drt on time to book that slot man, i don't wanna wait two months for tp, i don't have time to waste, and good luck for your tp! :cool:

your also aiming the 28 oct slot? hahas same here... aft drt sraight run to com book... hahahaha

Money to bloW

yeah 1st tp but i gt driving license for quite sometime already tho..prac 8 my first attempt i got err i think 15? not sure lost the slip but i manage to clear on my first attempt..

good for you... my first time 32 points 2 immediate failure.. tmr my second try... wish me luck! :D

Anyone wanna book cr tmr 6.50?

Money to bloW

The fact that you need to finish DRT before you can even book TP is the STUPIDEST thing ever. Getting a bike license in Singapore is harder than anywhere else in the world anyway, but what makes it really unacceptable is all this stupid waiting around, same thing for RTT, wasted like 7 weeks waiting for a slot after I finished prac 5, now I'm done with prac 8, have to wait until october to take DRT and then wait forever again until TP.

I went for Circuit Revision for the first time yesterday. Got some really deep tans as I was in the sun for the entire morning (did 2 sessions back to back).

Familiarised myself with the circuit test route and went through the stations. Fig 8 still gives me problems but getting more confident. Used different bikes for both sessions. The first bike I used, got problems with the speedo, brakes is more light. The warning light for speeding keeps coming up even though I was pretty slow.

The 2nd bike is better with speed control but brakes are kinda hard.

I figured out that Fig. 8 for me is good with harder brakes, tap the rear brakes to slow down for better control. However the harder brakes gave me problems at slope as I repeatedly stalled and finally realised I have a heavy foot on the rear brakes, not releasing it enough.

2nd session, there was a whole bunch of class 2 bikes doing their test. Saw the instructors holding clipboards and sitting at specific stations. Also witness how the strobe light works. Saw an unfortunate Class 2 test candidate in front of me at Plank. He cleared plank successfully but knocked a cone off at shalom. He has the good courtesy to quickly park and placed the cone back.

When you are doing your revision, you are pretty much on your own. Everything is mostly your own judgement. If you happen to be spotted doing something wrong while an instructor is conducting lessons at your station, you might get a tip or advice, else you are faced with an empty station.

After 2 sessions of CR, not sure if I am up for a proper Lesson 5 evaluation yet. Will go for at least 2 more I guess, since it's also cheaper, do more Fig 8 practice before trying Lesson 5 to see where my major problems are.

The session yesterday was a good practice that you can visualise by closing eyes to run through the different routines.

hoho my session was supposed to be tonight but work ended quite late even though its a first day! argh! yeah im pretty sure the instructors there will try their best to correct us... i guess figure 8 is quite a challenge... (dunno how the pros do so fast) thanks for sharing your experience! ^^

hi 5. still waiting for my 7 week RTT on 28 oct. if i fail that, im gonna fking kill myself. :help:

LoL, what I did before rtt was to book 3 back to back e-trail the day before rtt.. and it works wonders as most of the questions and answers are the same... but still got the butterfly in my stomach when pressing the submit button.

Overall it took me 5 mins to complete rtt but it takes me around a month to wait for it. :D good luck friend!

Money to bloW

Just passed my internal evaluation today. My RTT is on the same date as yours! here begins the wait zzz.

seems the trick to everything is just waiting man, haha damn, that guy who is teaching us DRT better do it asap! man! ill book on my iphone if i have to .. lets just hope i don't fail on the tp itself , if not its retraining and then tp again,!! touch wood

ccmon guys, i did lesson one 5 times. think nobody wins me here. hahaha!

i dont think ANYONE of you can beat this lady ...

when i was taking my 2b, i saw her booklet, got paper to stamp attendance .... dont know she overshot by how much lessons haha ...

FLO RIDER > first they will make u learn how to kick gear at evey pt when u go round and round, then aft that, they will make u learn how to stop and move off at stipulated lines .. hope u are enjoying the big circle outside , more fun~

anyway, fellow mates here, i got the keys of my fino today, like finally.. phew~~

ride safe! congrats on ur new ride yaa !

yeah while learning car got bullied by taxis more than once... haha well im not out on the road because my mom simply dont trust me with a 7-seater car so i shall wait until i rot and die. yay. (or get bike license soon)

yeah and figure 8 is the bane of my life!!! lol. i guess circuit just as important as road. btw TP also got drive on the road right? then how tester mark you? follow u in a car?

my parents dont even trust me with a small car lor ! haha ....

anyway, is anyone here riding a sportsbike?

ME !

Hi guys, can i ask whether you all took how many tries for prac 3? haha.

5 times fr me !

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

tmorow TP anyone!? aku kanchiong spider already..haha last road revision today went OK only~~ Jiayou for others taking TP together, heard gt 90 pple tmorrow from the instructor but dunnoe true or not..sooo many..cheers~!

Be a HERO

A bruise on my left shin. :(

Are you okay now? How come you are inactive already? Busy with your new bike eh? Haha!

passed prac 4 today on the first try too! thank god for all the tips here!

i did 4 CR den i cleared prac 5 in 1 try. hahah.

Just passed my internal evaluation today.

Congratulations to all of you!

The expressway thingy is not compulsory right?

It may be implemented anytime soon in CDC and it is optional. Another information that I have got is that Class 2B TP Practical Test's route is also going to change anytime soon.

hi anyone taking TP with me on 23SEPT this thursday~!? ive been waiting waiting for 2 bloody months doing nuthing coz of defensive theory and tp ..any tips?!! cheersss

Hi, there. I am also taking TP this Thursday, 23rd September, same day as you. I have been waiting for 2 months dooing nothing also after failing my first TP. 9th September Class 2B TP finished so fast as there were many people who failed the TP together with me. They were the last few ones to book it. Anyways, I booked a wekk later and thus I got this slot. For thos aiming the 28th October Class 2B, I guess it will be done with by tomorrow as there is a TP and this slot has been open for quite long already. Almost 2 weeks already. Usually TP slots will finish up when there is a DRT lesson or Class 2B TP. Hope those aiming will get through. All the very best!

knuckle what bike u riding? kr issit? is 1.85 too tall for sp? will backache or leg pain?

She is riding a NSR SP. Don't you worry Wonderless. My friend who is even taller then is riding a RXZ. He says it is quite okay. Another friend who is almost the same height as you is riding a KRR ZX. He say he does not feel that much of discomfort he taught he would feel. So if they can do it. Of course you can too.

:cheers:!

For thos aiming the 28th October Class 2B, I guess it will be done with by tomorrow as there is a TP and this slot has been open for quite long already. Almost 2 weeks already. Usually TP slots will finish up when there is a DRT lesson or Class 2B TP. Hope those aiming will get through. All the very best!

lets just hope it doesn't come to that :p im only able to book my tp after the 30th of september which is another week worth of waiting .