SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

no good news guys i failed..no immediate failure, 0 points for all my course but amazing hur i still can get 30 points..mostly for wobbly for i dunnoe y maybe i didnt realize it myself and also nt bcoz never check but check wrongly.,how can fail only bcoz of general riding sia i didnt think i was so bad..oh well..next TP 28.10 sian already..hopefully cjunkun pass

Keep trying. You can do it. It is just a matter of time. Never give up. So what tag number were you?

maybe since we live around or near each other, i propose we hang out sometime? and chat that would be good . hehe

Count me in. Because even though I am a west sider, I spend most of my time in the east and especially at Tampines.

anyway my friend was at yesterday's tp, her helmet got elmo sticker. she passed but she said the tp testers dat day like in bad mood. they all kena lecture even b4 the test started. haha. and the crank course everyone must wait for the tester to give signal then can proceed. i tot crank course own time own target one?? so weird.

Yes, I am very sure I saw a girl with a elmo sticker helmet. But now I cannot really remember her face. Yes, it is true we kena f upside down right after they come. I think their wife fight with them the night before that's why they come and f us upside down in the morning. Yes, crank course had to wait for tester. That was how strict they were.

:cheers:!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@%1; Shadowluva, faizal313, ninnypants, Jack_Chen, Wonderless, HaveLoveWillTravel, fredeee, Huairen, chaserr, Kenta91, knucklehead, muzzyfuzzy, chipsmore, wjlim, arae136, malabarfront, Chrisponk, Maja, ken_nerve, soundless, BlurLing

[/MENTION]

Shall we go for an outing? Riding and supper or whatsoever? All the active CDC SBFers?

@%1; Shadowluva, faizal313, ninnypants, Jack_Chen, Wonderless, HaveLoveWillTravel, fredeee, Huairen, chaserr, Kenta91, knucklehead, muzzyfuzzy, chipsmore, wjlim, arae136, malabarfront, Chrisponk, Maja, ken_nerve, soundless, BlurLing

[/MENTION]

Shall we go for an outing? Riding and supper or whatsoever? All the active CDC SBFers?

Hmmm I'am in, but how are we supposed to go riding when most of us are still learners?

If you wanna slack at e kopi shop and cok when the sun is down then iam definitely in

Money to bloW

DATE/DAY:Friday Night

Venue:Tampines 700+ kopitiam

Time:9pm (2100hours)

alright so lets make a list (please update accordingly):

1)Malabarfront(me)

2)Kenta91

3)S.m.H

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Hmmm Friday nite... u ment this friday or what?.. if its this friday then count me in

Btw if conferm anything call me i pm u my no.

Edited by Mr. Jones

Money to bloW

yo S.m.H though im a little late but congrats on passing! :cheers:

wonderless, RTT ALL FALL ON WEEKDAYS WE SIP PEEPS VERY SADDED. the earliest ones are in november... sigh.sigh.sigh.sigh.

about the outing... i think i will have to pass it up this time round cos my dad flying back from overseas work... curfew is back on, full blast. :S

DATE/DAY:1st October 2010/Friday night

1)Malabarfront(me)

2)Kenta91

3)S.m.H

5)Havelovewilltravel

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

i will pm you my number, see you guys there!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

[/MENTION]

your outing is riding? me still L plate siah.

Have to see first on your proposed date. next day is my RTT, should I at least open the theory book and read through 1 time? or book the mock test to practice?

your outing is riding? me still L plate siah.

Have to see first on your proposed date. next day is my RTT, should I at least open the theory book and read through 1 time? or book the mock test to practice?

to be honest, i suggest going for the e-trials since its free(up to 7 E-trials, subsequent bookings will be charged), technically you have paid for it upon enrollment and besides, the e-trial will let you know what kind of questions they have to throw at you, so hopefully with sufficient practice you'll be able to breeze through. good luck!

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

1)Malabarfront(me)

2)Kenta91

3)S.m.H

5)Havelovewilltravel

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

99) huairen (my heart will be with your all in hatyai) :pity:

and congrats SMH! :thumb:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

[/MENTION]

Sorry ah, not free till Nov. 1 month never go 2B lesson already. Still stuck at prac 5!

Never let someone else's irrational fears hold you back.

[/MENTION]

wahh so happy , passed already i assume ? kinda lazy to track back previous page hehe !

1)Malabarfront(me)

2)Kenta91

3)S.m.H

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

alah. i have curfew daaa . kental i know .. haha ... have fun though!

im having sip.. so u all confirm date and venue first den i see how :cheeky:

your SIP at whre ?

i will be practising for my 2nd tp......? :faint:

wait for me..zzzzzzzz

join you guys after i get my bike ok! or tie string behind huairen's GS with skateboard if i fail again :faint:

tie string bhind huairen's bike with skateboard? sounds cute ! nyeheheee...

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.