SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

Hihi. Just my observation from my TP on 07-10-10. Hope it can help to prep for your TP.

1. Report 0715 sharp for warm up. BTW elbow/knee guards are not neccessary on TP. The instructor will let you noe ur number tag. The number tag sequence based on NRIC number. So that means foreigners and "old people" will be the 1st few numbers.

2. Bikes are already pre-park in the middle of nursary. Slip on ur tag and choose any bike and go for 1 rd of warm up. Report any defects if any. After warm up, the instructor will direct u to park the bikes in row of 10.

3. After short rest, instructor will call out numbers and assign the bikes to you. This will be your ACTUAL bike for TP. Tags from 1-10 example will be assign to 1st row of the bikes and so on. Pls DO ur bike check as detail as possible. This is your last chance to find out any defects on your actual bike. The mechanic uncle will try to rectify on the spot if possible. And btw it is good for you to sit on the bike and try the bike bitting point and brakes just like lesson 1. so that u can be more accustom to the bike.

4. Ur PDL and IC are collected and wait for TP tester to arrive.

5. TP tester arrived and validate ur info. Once done, TP tester off to their position and TP start right away.

6. Same procedure as prac8. Wait for TESTER to wave for u to proceed. And pls remember to check right and left before moving off. I think the row in front of me all did not check. The circuit should be easier abit due lesser vehicle and bikes. Pls take note that the routes from slope to canteen and from E-brake to exit you will need to stop left and right instead of in the middle if any vehicle is stopping.

7. On the road. For my case only 4 tester stationed outside due 1 of them MC. 1 just outside the exit of CDC. 2nd on the 1st junction. 3rd on the main junction turning to the route leading the the U-turn. 4th on the U-turn junction.

8. Once TP completed, instructors will inform u the time and location for your results. Hang ard, eat some breakfast etc and proceed to the location once time is near.

9. Stress time. All of us waiting in the rm. Numbers will be called. Pls dont be too happy if your numbers are called. Numbers called are those who failed. The numbers that are called are normally in sequence/rows. ie if u are tag 3, the numbers called are 1, 6, 8, 9, 10 that means u have very very high chance that u passed.

10. Once all those numbers are called, the survivers will congrat each others and the safe driver oaths will be read out. Collect your result and go lvl2 to make your new licence!!

Hope this helps. cheers

bro tanks for the tips it realy helps..... hope to pass...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Same procedure as prac8. Wait for TESTER to wave for u to proceed. And pls remember to check right and left before moving off. I think the row in front of me all did not check. The circuit should be easier abit due lesser vehicle and bikes. Pls take note that the routes from slope to canteen and from E-brake to exit you will need to stop left and right instead of in the middle if any vehicle is stopping.

hey bro im abit confused about the check right and left.. i thought when moving off always check right? and when at the stop line turning right only first bike check right left? sorry i just want to clarify..

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

hey bro im abit confused about the check right and left.. i thought when moving off always check right? and when at the stop line turning right only first bike check right left? sorry i just want to clarify..

I think few pages ago, some1 gives a detail explanation. U might want to take a look.

The geis: 1. When stationary, u ALWAYS check back(check back = check right) before

moving.

2. When stationary, you the 1st bike at junction, stop line etc AND you are

turning LEFT, check back(check back = check right) + check blindspot(

check blindspot = check left since turning left)

3. When stationary, you the 1st bike at junction, stop line etc AND you are

turning RIGHT, check right is enough. (Check right same as check back +

check right blindspot since turning RIGHT)

I think few pages ago, some1 gives a detail explanation. U might want to take a look.

The geis: 1. When stationary, u ALWAYS check back(check back = check right) before

moving.

2. When stationary, you the 1st bike at junction, stop line etc AND you are

turning LEFT, check back(check back = check right) + check blindspot(

check blindspot = check left since turning left)

3. When stationary, you the 1st bike at junction, stop line etc AND you are

turning RIGHT, check right is enough. (Check right same as check back +

check right blindspot since turning RIGHT)

thanks for the clarification!

Hihi. Just my observation from my TP on 07-10-10. Hope it can help to prep for your TP.

1. Report 0715 sharp for warm up. BTW elbow/knee guards are not neccessary on TP. The instructor will let you noe ur number tag. The number tag sequence based on NRIC number. So that means foreigners and "old people" will be the 1st few numbers.

2. Bikes are already pre-park in the middle of nursary. Slip on ur tag and choose any bike and go for 1 rd of warm up. Report any defects if any. After warm up, the instructor will direct u to park the bikes in row of 10.

3. After short rest, instructor will call out numbers and assign the bikes to you. This will be your ACTUAL bike for TP. Tags from 1-10 example will be assign to 1st row of the bikes and so on. Pls DO ur bike check as detail as possible. This is your last chance to find out any defects on your actual bike. The mechanic uncle will try to rectify on the spot if possible. And btw it is good for you to sit on the bike and try the bike bitting point and brakes just like lesson 1. so that u can be more accustom to the bike.

4. Ur PDL and IC are collected and wait for TP tester to arrive.

5. TP tester arrived and validate ur info. Once done, TP tester off to their position and TP start right away.

7. On the road. For my case only 4 tester stationed outside due 1 of them MC. 1 just outside the exit of CDC. 2nd on the 1st junction. 3rd on the main junction turning to the route leading the the U-turn. 4th on the U-turn junction.

8. Once TP completed, instructors will inform u the time and location for your results. Hang ard, eat some breakfast etc and proceed to the location once time is near.

9. Stress time. All of us waiting in the rm. Numbers will be called. Pls dont be too happy if your numbers are called. Numbers called are those who failed. The numbers that are called are normally in sequence/rows. ie if u are tag 3, the numbers called are 1, 6, 8, 9, 10 that means u have very very high chance that u passed.

10. Once all those numbers are called, the survivers will congrat each others and the safe driver oaths will be read out. Collect your result and go lvl2 to make your new licence!!

Hope this helps. cheers

great tips! BTW, on pt 3, abt bike change. here's one extra tip : since u can guess which bike u are gonna take, eg, tag 13, most probably 3rd bike on 2nd row, tag 22, most probably 2nd bike on 3rd row, etc, keep a look out on who took ur bike for the warm up, go over, start a convo and find out if that bike is alright. thats what i did for my tp, once i found out fr the guy that it has all sorts of problem, went to one of the instructor and see if he can pull that bike out.

though many will say that as long as u have the skills its ok, but i believe the bike does play a part. so, gd luck to those taking the next tp~~~

we had abit of time before the testers arrived and the instructors let us check our bikes and make last minute changes if there are any problems. real sweet of them.

maybe cos it rained quite hard halfway thru the warmup session. got everyone really worried.

good luck to those taking TP during the coming rainy season!

if i know you ppl, maybe we can go visit shadow. ^^v

btw ....

CDC LIKES TO WASTE PPL TIME ISSIT ?

everything there is about WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!!!!!

pfftt ! went there to endorse my license, reach there already got commotion.

system down, cannot do anything.

cb~ i now already so busy .. until when also won't endorse my 2a license ..

pfft. so pissed off...

waste my time, waste my sleep, waste petrol !

_|_ to CDC ...

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

if i know you ppl, maybe we can go visit shadow. ^^v

btw ....

CDC LIKES TO WASTE PPL TIME ISSIT ?

everything there is about WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!!!!!

pfftt ! went there to endorse my license, reach there already got commotion.

system down, cannot do anything.

cb~ i now already so busy .. until when also won't endorse my 2a license ..

pfft. so pissed off...

waste my time, waste my sleep, waste petrol !

_|_ to CDC ...

yeah sis! what to do..

wah. chill knux, chill!

how come you never endorse upon passing your 2A? no time that day?

@shadow. glad that you have been discharged.

hope you'll regain your strength steadily each day. one step at a time, you will be at full recovery before you know it.

stay strong + positive! cheer cheer for you!

wah. chill knux, chill!

how come you never endorse upon passing your 2A? no time that day?

@shadow. glad that you have been discharged.

hope you'll regain your strength steadily each day. one step at a time, you will be at full recovery before you know it.

stay strong + positive! cheer cheer for you!

coz i very hungry, wanna go eat. i take queue number already, but taking forever. coz i was the last one to get my results slip.

coz the instructor play2 with me. ahaha ...

then i left lor, go eat breakfast + lunch then i need to settle alot of things. insurance, road tax, this and that .. thats why i couldnt stay longer at CDC during my TP day that time ...

trying to chill... haishh

but my friend say his friend at BBDC wanna go make PDL also system down lei .. dunno if it's across the 3 centers also same problem ...

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.