SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

seems like a majority of us are sitting and waiting for RTT haha. mine's on 28th oct zzz.

yo muzzy, mines on 28 too. wanted to book 23 but i tot i have to work on that sat, den book 28. but actually no work. goodluck to you man, if this time fail, i think next RTT can wait too dec liao.. :cry:

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people who already have their licenses, what is the procedure after you pass the practical test with the police? How many days until you have your license?

they will give u the results, if u passed, watch the video, then proceed upstairs to apply for license. will get a paper license first until they mail to u. takes abt 3 wks to 1 mth for it to arrive

DATE/DAY:1st October 2010/Friday night

Venue:Tampines 700+ kopitiam

Time:9pm (2100hours)

alright so lets make a list (please update accordingly):

1)Malabarfront

2)Kenta91

3)S.m.H

4)Havelovewilltravel

99)huairen (my heart will be with your all in hatyai) :pity:

Sorry for not turning up and not following up after posting! I was busy all ther while and I did not know that you people would be ready so fast. Haha! So did you all really meet up?

@%1; arae136, Az_itsme, BlurLing, chaserr, chipsmore, Chrisponk, faizal313, Flo_Rider, fredeee, HaveLoveWillTravel, Huairen, Jack_Chen, ken_nerve, Kenta91, knucklehead, Maja, malabarfront, muzzyfuzzy, ninnypants, soundless, Webhead, wjlim, Wonderless

[/MENTION]

Shall we go for an outing? Riding and supper or whatsoever? All the active CDC SBFers?

:cheers:!

Let me rephrase my previous post. I hope more of the forumers can make it. This is just like a meet up. Let's say just a kopi session, lunch, dinner or supper. It is not riding and the invitation goes to all the CDC Forumers regardless of whether or not their names are listed above. Please reply to this post if you are interested by posting your availability and we shall fix this event on a day and time when most of us can make it. I need another favour too. Please spread the word to other CDC forumers especially those inactive forumers like (BlurLing, chaserr, Chrisponk, faizal313, soundless) if you have their contact. Thank you!

2nd week in hospital is not a good experience. 10days in icu…general ward now. ride safely guys.

Was changing lane when got hit by a van. Signalled, check.mirrors andblindspot. van was a distance away. buang. Fractured base of skull, cracked ribs, lots of abrasions, spinal fluid leakage from ear, left sided facial numbness.in general ward now. super suay.

Oh my god! Thank god nothing more happened! I know how it feels like to be in hospital for a prolonged period of time. I am sorry to hear the series of severe injuries that you have got. At least you are in general ward now. It has been quite some time since you posted. So how are you now? Are you able to eat and lead a normal lifestyle yet? Better take your medicines. If you don't mind, tell us which hospital, ward and bed you are in. Maybe a few of us can drop by to pay a visit to you. Hope you will recover soon. Better take care of yourself well Shadowluva! I will pray hard for you and your family.

Sorry for not turning up and not following up after posting! I was busy all ther while and I did not know that you people would be ready so fast. Haha! So did you all really meet up?

haha yeah we did, but it was only myself, @HaveLoveWillTravel , @Webhead (a.k.a kenta91 now) .. fun times, let the good times roll! =)

Please spread the word to other CDC forumers especially those inactive forumers like (BlurLing, chaserr, Chrisponk, faizal313, soundless) if you have their contact. Thank you!

haha hey, bro, i was previously chaserr.. i just recently changed my name to malabarfront. hehe..

Edited by Adrik smirnov

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

haiz.... wat aong wat for tp on 28-10-10 so guyz any tipz for me

hmm i haven't been in ur position yet, so i wouldn't know, but know this, visualize the tp test route (both circuit and road) and remember when and where to check blind spot.. yeah on a side note, i was hoping to get the 28th of oct slot, i guess my luck went out, but anyway all the best, and do update us if you pass, hehe.. who knows? maybe you will be the one giving tips to our other fellow forumers who are also waiting/doing their tp! good luck!

ok lah bro 2week diff only.. so when going 4 reve

im flexible, cause im technically not doing anything, if you want we can go do together.. because like i said, im not doing anything.. not working, just rotting at home as im still waiting for my enlistment letter. =(

hey! my rtt also on 28 oct 645pm.. damn long wait.. pract 5 is tmr.. quite scared. i fell down today at crank. so paiseh lah! hahahah

eh anw from what u guys say, u can book ur tp even without completing ur drt? just need to book and go for ur drt b4 tp la isit?

no lah bro... i even ask counter b4 i go drt they say i cant i must finish drt first.... F.Y.I book drt early dont like me pass prac8 than book drt i need to wait more that 1mth

no lah bro... i even ask counter b4 i go drt they say i cant i must finish drt first.... F.Y.I book drt early dont like me pass prac8 than book drt i need to wait more that 1mth

wah bro, you could have already gotten ur license man.. anyway yeah, i suggest after completion of your RTT book DRT and apply pdl... And do PRACS 6,7,8 concurrently..

haiz.... wat aong wat for tp on 28-10-10 so guyz any tipz for me

Hihi. Just my observation from my TP on 07-10-10. Hope it can help to prep for your TP.

1. Report 0715 sharp for warm up. BTW elbow/knee guards are not neccessary on TP. The instructor will let you noe ur number tag. The number tag sequence based on NRIC number. So that means foreigners and "old people" will be the 1st few numbers.

2. Bikes are already pre-park in the middle of nursary. Slip on ur tag and choose any bike and go for 1 rd of warm up. Report any defects if any. After warm up, the instructor will direct u to park the bikes in row of 10.

3. After short rest, instructor will call out numbers and assign the bikes to you. This will be your ACTUAL bike for TP. Tags from 1-10 example will be assign to 1st row of the bikes and so on. Pls DO ur bike check as detail as possible. This is your last chance to find out any defects on your actual bike. The mechanic uncle will try to rectify on the spot if possible. And btw it is good for you to sit on the bike and try the bike bitting point and brakes just like lesson 1. so that u can be more accustom to the bike.

4. Ur PDL and IC are collected and wait for TP tester to arrive.

5. TP tester arrived and validate ur info. Once done, TP tester off to their position and TP start right away.

6. Same procedure as prac8. Wait for TESTER to wave for u to proceed. And pls remember to check right and left before moving off. I think the row in front of me all did not check. The circuit should be easier abit due lesser vehicle and bikes. Pls take note that the routes from slope to canteen and from E-brake to exit you will need to stop left and right instead of in the middle if any vehicle is stopping.

7. On the road. For my case only 4 tester stationed outside due 1 of them MC. 1 just outside the exit of CDC. 2nd on the 1st junction. 3rd on the main junction turning to the route leading the the U-turn. 4th on the U-turn junction.

8. Once TP completed, instructors will inform u the time and location for your results. Hang ard, eat some breakfast etc and proceed to the location once time is near.

9. Stress time. All of us waiting in the rm. Numbers will be called. Pls dont be too happy if your numbers are called. Numbers called are those who failed. The numbers that are called are normally in sequence/rows. ie if u are tag 3, the numbers called are 1, 6, 8, 9, 10 that means u have very very high chance that u passed.

10. Once all those numbers are called, the survivers will congrat each others and the safe driver oaths will be read out. Collect your result and go lvl2 to make your new licence!!

Hope this helps. cheers

thanks for answering my qn bro. lol eh like that very waste time sia. u got ur license alr?

wah bro, you could have already gotten ur license man.. anyway yeah, i suggest after completion of your RTT book DRT and apply pdl... And do PRACS 6,7,8 concurrently..

bro, u got any idea DRT waiting time is how long?