SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was changing lane when got hit by a van. Signalled, check.mirrors andblindspot. van was a distance away. buang. Fractured base of skull, cracked ribs, lots of abrasions, spinal fluid leakage from ear, left sided facial numbness.in general ward now. super suay.

OMG!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Never let someone else's irrational fears hold you back.

hope u get well soon.. drivers are reckless... on expressway, i tend to check signal, blindspot and throttle more once ive decided to cut over so that i can be at the same speed as that lane's car... they NEVER give way, shld count our blessings if they dont bully us already, give way, just dream abt it.. Really hope that shadow wont have any side effects after this, pray for u..

Was changing lane when got hit by a van. Signalled, check.mirrors andblindspot. van was a distance away. buang. Fractured base of skull, cracked ribs, lots of abrasions, spinal fluid leakage from ear, left sided facial numbness.in general ward now. super suay.

get well soon! anyway what ward and hospital? maybe i can drop by?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

yay cleared pract 4 just now. booked 2 cr and pract5 next wk.

hopefully can clear pract5 next wk.

then everything will be chop chop liao. wa sian DRT last 2days of nov? thats pretty screwed up i still thought can take my tp this yr end.

who knows if u can finish ur prac 8 before ur drt, you still might be able to get a Tp slot in december.. good luck, anyway the waiting is the part that im not particularly fond of..

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

who knows if u can finish ur prac 8 before ur drt, you still might be able to get a Tp slot in december.. good luck, anyway the waiting is the part that im not particularly fond of..

oh wow really ah, i thought need to complete drt too to book tp. ok like that maybe still got some hope. haha but i'm a slow learner la so most probably either i'm lucky or next yr jan liao.

11nov is my ord anniversary haha. anw gd luck 1 more mth to go!

anw to shadow, hope u recover speedly. sorry to hear what happened.

Omg shadow... My best wishes go to you... I hope you're going fine. Take care, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Sorta scary to hear the list of stuff that happened.. The road is really dangerous sometimes.

Btw yea any particular ward you're in, if you don't mind any of us dropping by to visit?

Sounds really serious, I presume the van was moving at quite a speed? Take care and wish you a speedy recovery :)

hope you get well soon.

van and lorry drivers are the worst on the roads.

hello people, learning in cdc also.

my RTT is on 10 nov =.=

waiting for my RTT date to draw nearer before going for CR and prac 5.

i think my TP will be in 2011. =.=

i think van lorries and taxi drivers tend to be over-confident in their driving skills/experience. thinking their judgement will always be right and very seldom will check blind spots.

not to mention i have a few female drivers who don't check blindspots on regular basis, very bad habit and whenever i sit their cars i tell them hey check ur blindspot. people get complacent very easily after their obtaining their licenses.

do exercise caution on the roads our fellow bikers, always allow people to make mistake and not risk ur precious life.

besides all that. RTT on 23oct! :) hope soon soon 1 time pass then move on to pract 6 by then.