SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im getting my bike this sat.. got alot of questions to ask. knucklehead u mind i sms u? cuz i also buying a 2stroke sportsbike. den i think u will know quite alot.

haha no la.. i not that pro ... certain things i still not sure .. sorry if i reply this late.. been very very busy .. but yup you may sms me (=

@fredeee: status thing class2b and P plate and stuffs its all dependent on number of post counts haha.

@Wonderless: how much ur insurance for ur sp? your age too? i'm thinking whether to hoot 2b 2stroke but i leaning towards the idea of 4stroke cbr. 2stroke seriously too troublesome and problematic for someone lazy like me.

insurance for me was 800+++ when i was 19.

then i subride my bf KR , the person calculate the amount i need to top up. then i see the paper, whoa~ $1.3k for KR ..

2 stroke sportsbike insurance ex lah...

my name not free-de. it's fredeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

shhhh.........

FREE - DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .

same? hahahahaha ~

btw if anyone is thinking of getting a KR / NSR after they pass, juz pm me yaw...

got 2 bikes to let go .. but not urgent.. lelong lelong ! eehee

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

errrrm.....i suppose if you can't stop in time for a pedestrian, you do deserve to fail?

guess you will understand what i mean after you start on your prac 6.

otr people don't hide behind trees and wait for you to pass before crossing the road....

i wont say deserve to fail, but i must agree that if they cant stop in time, i wont hope to see them on the road soon, bc, they are road hazards, esp when u go to places like lil india, chinatown. nt only pple cross like no body's business, the cabs and pvt cars there stop anywhere they like, middle of the road, whatever u can and cant think of. ( i met 1 just ystd, DRUNK ass. he cut in horizontally fr the side, thinking he can change traffic flow. i horned once to warn him, he continued and come horizontal in front of me when im going at 50km/hr. then i horneddddddd and swerved to the side, nearly bang)

so, imagine that and compare to cdc pedestrian crossing. take it as gd practice.

hmm, it doesn't have to be places with high human traffic, even outside cdc, while doing your road lessons, you will encounter this kind of people just take the easy way and cut during rush hour to get to the other side (especially around the industrial area) can't blame them.. all you have to do is apply I.P.D.A(identify,predict,decide,act) .. :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

dude i think u shud learn how to quote posts . hee abit confusing.

2 stroke is faster than 4 stroke, yes. but pickup, 4 stroke can go faster.

also, typically 2 stroke bikes have mostly been abused by the previous owners. needs more maintenance, tender loving care.

ori parts are also hard to come by. and most newbies who dont know much about bikes kena chop.

nowadays also people prefer 4 stroke. easier to maintain.

get a 2 stroke,its much more fun to ride coz its very zippy for a 2b bike..and definitely accelerate faster than a 4 stroke ..y? because combustion happens faster in 2stroke bikes..cheers~ maintainence wise is not so leceh le, only needs xtra 2t thats all..the rest servicing of bike like engine oil change bla bla bla all the same as a 4 stroke. in short terms, u sayang the bike the bike sayang u back~ :D

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

WAH CROSSING EXPRESSWAY.

Powerful. How to cross sia. Even change lane sometimes hard liao.

Some more so suey tio stopped by TP.

i saw a lorry suddenly stop at slip road out of pie and let some blangah get down. luckily i wasnt splitting lane during that time, else happily split lane suddenly dorr open and bam.

yay knuckle! mind pm me ur no!

wokayy !

get a 2 stroke,its much more fun to ride coz its very zippy for a 2b bike..and definitely accelerate faster than a 4 stroke ..y? because combustion happens faster in 2stroke bikes..cheers~ maintainence wise is not so leceh le, only needs xtra 2t thats all..the rest servicing of bike like engine oil change bla bla bla all the same as a 4 stroke. in short terms, u sayang the bike the bike sayang u back~ :D

no leh . i sayang the bike, the bike dont sayang me back leh . fasting month i wanted to bring the bike to workshop to service n check on coolant blablabla, the bike broke down at expressway. and it was raining and gonna break fast. irritating gilerrrr !

but true la . just need to take care of the 2t . if u want to ask me abt how to increase performance of your 2stroke, dont ask me ! ahaha ...

i saw a lorry suddenly stop at slip road out of pie and let some blangah get down. luckily i wasnt splitting lane during that time, else happily split lane suddenly dorr open and bam.

disastrous la if that happens ! tsktsk .. irresponsible man they all ...

but be careful of ppl who spits out of their window ! i nearly kena one fker wind down window and he spit out ! pheww ~ i was like jussttt behind his car ...

but ever i kena spit at bedok area. thank goodness my visor was down. so people ! when riding pull down your visor ok ! hehe

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

wokayy !

no leh . i sayang the bike, the bike dont sayang me back leh . fasting month i wanted to bring the bike to workshop to service n check on coolant blablabla, the bike broke down at expressway. and it was raining and gonna break fast. irritating gilerrrr !

but true la . just need to take care of the 2t . if u want to ask me abt how to increase performance of your 2stroke, dont ask me ! ahaha ...

hmmm prob ur bike also puase laa..lol

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

woo passed rtt today without going for etrial! haha thank God just nice 45/50. forgot to bring down my pract5 result slip for my pdl :(

4wks to complete 6,7,8 and by then finish my drt 1,2,3. hopefully still got tp for dec! pass chopchop!

hmm time to plan my finances for my bike ha ha.

Yep, Theory lessons are compulsory, but not to worry, I found the lectures delivered more engaging and easier to understand than CDC's E-Learning for Class 3.

You need to clear all 4 lessons to be able to book for Internal Evaluation, which will then allow you to book ur RTT.

As much as 2 stroke bikes are concerned i think they wear out much faster and problems of the bike too... Add in abuse from previous owner, nah too much hassle.

My dad has previous bad experience with 2 stroke bikes, he's a mechanic himself, but the bike breaks down ever so often that he simply just gave it up...

As much as 2 stroke bikes are concerned i think they wear out much faster and problems of the bike too... Add in abuse from previous owner, nah too much hassle.

My dad has previous bad experience with 2 stroke bikes, he's a mechanic himself, but the bike breaks down ever so often that he simply just gave it up...

imho it is dependent on the type of bike..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

WAH CROSSING EXPRESSWAY.

Powerful. How to cross sia. Even change lane sometimes hard liao.

Some more so suey tio stopped by TP.

ya it was around paya lebar there u know towards expressway, (where alot of TP resides somehow) and we saw them at the divider... i think auntie kena kicked out of the car in the middle of the road ba. XD