SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

WAH CROSSING EXPRESSWAY.

Powerful. How to cross sia. Even change lane sometimes hard liao.

Some more so suey tio stopped by TP.

ya it was around paya lebar there u know towards expressway, (where alot of TP resides somehow) and we saw them at the divider... i think auntie kena kicked out of the car in the middle of the road ba. XD

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's a month after your's less a day, 27 Nov.

Anyway, any tips on passing Lesson 6 at 1 go? Or at least for Lesson 7 as well?

Lesson 6 tests on your general riding = changing gear/lane. And also your road traffic rules. How to form up. As long as you dont beat any amber/red lights, form up correctly should have a good chance of passing.

Lesson 7, memorize the test route.

Lesson 6 tests on your general riding = changing gear/lane. And also your road traffic rules. How to form up. As long as you dont beat any amber/red lights, form up correctly should have a good chance of passing.

hey shadowluva! already discharged from the hospital i see?

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

thanks. taking pract 6 on wed haha.

wa just now waited for my pdl for 1.5h. >

dang, My TP is in two weeks time! really feeling it...

all the best for your TP. don't be nervous, treat it like lesson 8.

why you keep changing your name? blur siar :giddy:

good luck to those taking their TP this thursday too! :goodluck:

actually very few pass their prac 6 on first attempt.

cos most will get abit shocked or overwhelmed when suddenly get to go out otr, sure got some kind of mistake here and there one lar.

especially for those who have stopped lessons for a long time cos waiting for RTT.

prac 7 abit more chance to clear in one attempt!

anyway, good luck to everyone!! :angel:

Thanks for the tips! Wish you do recover well and quickly :)

actually very few pass their prac 6 on first attempt.

cos most will get abit shocked or overwhelmed when suddenly get to go out otr, sure got some kind of mistake here and there one lar.

especially for those who have stopped lessons for a long time cos waiting for RTT.

prac 7 abit more chance to clear in one attempt!

anyway, good luck to everyone!! :angel:

Ok I'll keep that in mind. I'll prolly memorise the route be4 i go lesson 6 and prepare during CR just be4 lesson 6 (just incase).

don't bother stressing yourself up, you cannot memorise anything cos prac 6 route is not fixed.

route for prac 6 is partly dependent on instructor, different instructors might bring you thru slightly different routes.

you start going on the test route only prac 7 onwards.

the route is very easy to remember so no need to stress. good luck with your remaining lessons :)

good luck to everybody taking tp with me this thurs..2nd try for me,hopefully i dun 'wobble' much like they said i did the first time round..cheers

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

Tp test, in the circuit every station there's a tester. At the starting point also. But on the road, what i recall is only 4-5. From what i remember, u-turn, the first right turn at the traffic light. Just keep calm and go through the route in your head. Even if you do anything wrong, just keep going. Good luck!

Tp test, in the circuit every station there's a tester. At the starting point also. But on the road, what i recall is only 4-5. From what i remember, u-turn, the first right turn at the traffic light. Just keep calm and go through the route in your head. Even if you do anything wrong, just keep going. Good luck!

Hi Shadowluva,

Appreciate your pointers and well wishes big time! Hope thur will come to pass asap! Can't wait to ride my TW sooonest! XD

ed

de oppresso liber[/COLOR]

Woah you getting tw200? I rode that. Solid bike. But, not for speeding though. Mine didnt have a fuel gauge. XD

Yeap! I was looking for a 2nd hand tw200 for a long time, till i chanced upon Mah Motor! I have placed a reserve fee to chop the bike. So if i can pass this thur, gonna CAB straight down to Mah to get the bike! Cant wait! :)

So what bike are you riding now? Did you mod your TW? Got picture of your bike to share? :)

Not riding. Bad accident few weeks ago. No mod. Took over from my aunt as she couldnt ride till next year. I don't think there's a legal mod for exhaust over here though. Had Acerbis handguards as well as decals on the bike. :D

Btw, bike pic in my profile.

OMGOSH, sorry to hear that! :( Hope you are on the quick road to recovery!

Anyways, I saw ur picture and this is kinda unbelievable man, cos i have the same kinda set up in mind for my bike too! HAHA nice! I am thinking of getting D-flex Tusk handguards from amazon, and paste decals on my bike too! Bought a full face helmet on standby already too! WHen are you riding again bro? Lets go for a spin together after i get my license WOO! :)

Yeap! I was looking for a 2nd hand tw200 for a long time, till i chanced upon Mah Motor! I have placed a reserve fee to chop the bike. So if i can pass this thur, gonna CAB straight down to Mah to get the bike! Cant wait! :)

So what bike are you riding now? Did you mod your TW? Got picture of your bike to share? :)

how much is your tw200? and is tw200 a single-seated, looks quite small and also whats the max speed a tw200 can go?

still got no idea which bike to get