SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2 (2010)

Seems like SSDC thread sooooooo quiet these days~~! >__

I am currently preparing to take my Lesson 3~~ but seriously don't think it will happen that soon... gonna take many many more CR first~~ T__T ... yesterday during CR I dropped the bike right after my crank course and didn't even have the strength to lift it up.....instructor didnt see me and end up got to trouble 1 chap taking 2B to help me....so Paiseh...:cry:

Haven't been riding a manual bike since 2B.....gonna be a long painful journey for me~~ :dozed:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like SSDC thread sooooooo quiet these days~~! >__

I am currently preparing to take my Lesson 3~~ but seriously don't think it will happen that soon... gonna take many many more CR first~~ T__T ... yesterday during CR I dropped the bike right after my crank course and didn't even have the strength to lift it up.....instructor didnt see me and end up got to trouble 1 chap taking 2B to help me....so Paiseh...:cry:

Haven't been riding a manual bike since 2B.....gonna be a long painful journey for me~~ :dozed:

hehehe... same for me, i on class 2 bike during CR and dropped bike at bumpy course, no strength to lift up too and a class 2b student helped me lift it up... very paiseh i know, haha...

hehehe... same for me, i on class 2 bike during CR and dropped bike at bumpy course, no strength to lift up too and a class 2b student helped me lift it up... very paiseh i know, haha...

Exactly.....>___

In any case ....I will just keep practicing until i get better....maybe the bike will magically become "lighter" as I get better.~~ All the best for those taking TP soooon~~! ^oo^

Exactly.....>___

In any case ....I will just keep practicing until i get better....maybe the bike will magically become "lighter" as I get better.~~ All the best for those taking TP soooon~~! ^oo^

Just from my experience, I passed my L3 for cl2 recently only on seventh attempt, so fed up that i was thinking if seventh attempt i still don't clear and i will enrol with another school, so go for more CR, instructors at SSDC are very strict when it comes to L3....

Just from my experience, I passed my L3 for cl2 recently only on seventh attempt, so fed up that i was thinking if seventh attempt i still don't clear and i will enrol with another school, so go for more CR, instructors at SSDC are very strict when it comes to L3....

7th Attempt?!?! OMG thats madness.... >__

Yes I will be going for more CR definitely~~ Hope to see more fellow ppl taking CLS 2 CR in SSDC~~ Lets JiaYou together! =)

• 4 weeks later...

Hope you have passed lesson 3 and booked your test :)

7th Attempt?!?! OMG thats madness.... >__

Yes I will be going for more CR definitely~~ Hope to see more fellow ppl taking CLS 2 CR in SSDC~~ Lets JiaYou together! =)

Hope you have passed lesson 3 and booked your test :)

yes yess finally on my 2nd attempt....and after multiple CRsssssssssssss~~ now TP date is soooo far away...will have to go for a lot more CR while waiting for TP~:cheeky:

Yah my friend told me test date waiting time is about 3 months. All the best for your test :)

yes yess finally on my 2nd attempt....and after multiple CRsssssssssssss~~ now TP date is soooo far away...will have to go for a lot more CR while waiting for TP~:cheeky:

Exactly.....>___

if drop during test means fail liao ma. u can just leave the bike there lor lol

if drop during test means fail liao ma. u can just leave the bike there lor lol

o___0..... gd idea....but after that I may juz get slaughtered by the instructors for blocking EVERYBODY~~LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's like asking whether pepsi or coca-cola is nicer, it's up to individual. If you think you wish to find an 'easy' place to breeze through, think again. TP test now using tablets to compile demerits points, no chance for "score moderation(if any)", and one can move off only after the previous had cleared the first obstacle. So all eyes on you.

Just keep practicing, some people have steeper learning curve, but you will get there if you don't stop trying.

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

It's a waiting time of 10 weeks for re-test, my last TP was in April. Hello number 6.

It's a waiting time of 10 weeks for re-test, my last TP was in April. Hello number 6.

Eh Halo~~!! U R?? Yr profile pic so tiny I can't see a thing LOL~~~ Finally after 11 CR my effort paid off~~~and SSDC instructors no longer have to worry bout me destroying more of their bike parts~I ever broke off the brake lever from one the C2 bikes when I fell! =P

My first lesson was in August 2011, it was the time they just received the new cbf600. And I dropped it there and then on my first lesson, destroying a mirror. After my 1st lesson, I slack for 6 months till I go for my 2nd lesson in Feb 2012. Lucky no need to renew, my booklet expiring next month. No.4 here.

• 1 month later...