SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I hav had PCX for about 6 weeks. What a gem of a bike. Light weight, easy to toss around, quick enuf for me. Suspension is super comfy, cornering is like a dream come true. Once it's broken in I may take rollers out and put in sliders. Gives better acceleration I hear. USA price $3,399.00 and worth every penny. Only thing I'd change would be to make a louder horn. Cannot beat Honda workmanship and reliability, this is a keeper!

I hav had PCX for about 6 weeks. What a gem of a bike. Light weight, easy to toss around, quick enuf for me. Suspension is super comfy, cornering is like a dream come true. Once it's broken in I may take rollers out and put in sliders. Gives better acceleration I hear. USA price $3,399.00 and worth every penny. Only thing I'd change would be to make a louder horn. Cannot beat Honda workmanship and reliability, this is a keeper!

Got mine for 4 weeks and still experimenting with it. Today i just pump 92 instead of 95 and tomorrow will bring it for a long ride and see the different. So far, so good as not major problem.

Jus got mine 3days ago,only complaint dat I have is the hump on the seat preventing me from sliding back and need to adjust the handle bar slightly forward.

Overall quite pleased with the smooth n quiet engine,for mr acceleration is quite alrite

Those who laugh last...

Laugh best!!!Ahahahahaha

Jus got mine 3days ago,only complaint dat I have is the hump on the seat preventing me from sliding back and need to adjust the handle bar slightly forward.

Overall quite pleased with the smooth n quiet engine,for mr acceleration is quite alrite

Was told that the hump can be easily dismantled. However. best to leave it if you have pillion, else the pillion will be buttock off.

I found that 92 petrol for pcx is much better than 95, the engine don't seem to be that hot and the rumble is less. Or this could be just me.

Spc92?I'm using shell95,can't wait for it to break in soon,kena slaughter by heavy vehicles on expressway..oh well I can do the hard break in as well.have read mix reviews abt different methods of breaking in engines,trying to do 50/50

Those who laugh last...

Laugh best!!!Ahahahahaha

Spc92?I'm using shell95,can't wait for it to break in soon,kena slaughter by heavy vehicles on expressway..oh well I can do the hard break in as well.have read mix reviews abt different methods of breaking in engines,trying to do 50/50

pcx running in is very easy for the first 500km

1. Avoid full- throttle starts

2. no rapid acceleration

I have a white pcx too!

Almost 3000km already for 1.5mths.

Bought from ASP.

Don't pump from SPC. Got some kind of click sound coming from the engine when I used to pump 98 all the time.

Now, I only pump Shell V-Power. The difference is tremendous! Longer ride and and very smooth journey. Not much vibration.

Serviced at Boon Siew twice already. They have the box for sale at the price of around $170 total (include box fitting service).

I tried can go around 120km/h on Expressway.

hi all... I saw one red PCX today. 1st time I see this in Sg... looks like smaller version of those gangster scooters in Japan. but this one ride by a girl :D

did some research on this, found this thai website ( http://www.auto2speed.com ), got tonnes of accessories for PCX. maybe in the near future one of the bike shops here will bring them all in for you guys to 'tsng'.

hi all... I saw one red PCX today. 1st time I see this in Sg... looks like smaller version of those gangster scooters in Japan. but this one ride by a girl :D

did some research on this, found this thai website ( http://www.auto2speed.com ), got tonnes of accessories for PCX. maybe in the near future one of the bike shops here will bring them all in for you guys to 'tsng'.

Went down to motoworld to take a look at Kitaco Pcx accessories,quite impressed with quality especially the rear shocks,they also have a exhaust system,forgot to ask if legal anot heh.overall looks worth investing!

Those who laugh last...

Laugh best!!!Ahahahahaha