SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

kITACO paRTS FOR pcx.

http://www.kitaco.co.jp/english/news/2010/E-pcx/index.html

Think this is a clearer pics.

Think they are going to solve the original limitations.

ECU limiter. They are releasing a ECU piggybag thing.

VAriator drive ram. They are releasing a cnew contour variator.

Belt. Meant for KItaco variator

PCX scene is gonna to be interesting.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kITACO paRTS FOR pcx.

http://www.kitaco.co.jp/english/news/2010/E-pcx/index.html

Think this is a clearer pics.

Think they are going to solve the original limitations.

ECU limiter. They are releasing a ECU piggybag thing.

VAriator drive ram. They are releasing a cnew contour variator.

Belt. Meant for KItaco variator

PCX scene is gonna to be interesting.

Anyone importing these, would like to get some of these parts for my bike.

btw pcx there is something like engine turn off when idling? or am i misinformed? really curious to how that works.

anyway i have ridden daelim before and now i am riding sym. daelim bikes are more pricey but all of their bikes look great and huge. just like another bro here said, if u wanna stick with 2b and yet look cool, go for the s3.

but nevertheless, i love my gts 200. the evo is just the fuel injected new version of gts with split headlights. but if anyone is considering the evo, i say go for it. sym's quality is outstanding.

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

btw pcx there is something like engine turn off when idling? or am i misinformed? really curious to how that works.

anyway i have ridden daelim before and now i am riding sym. daelim bikes are more pricey but all of their bikes look great and huge. just like another bro here said, if u wanna stick with 2b and yet look cool, go for the s3.

but nevertheless, i love my gts 200. the evo is just the fuel injected new version of gts with split headlights. but if anyone is considering the evo, i say go for it. sym's quality is outstanding.

hi bro, i'm looking at evo currently, do u kn any reliable shop tat sell it beside mah motor? n where u go for svc for ur gts?

hm i got my gts at a great steal cos i happened to be riding past 219 and i saw this gts on display at some small motor shop. my bike was only few months old with 3k mileage. the prev owner probaby couldnt pay up or suddenly went overseas. nevertheless i bought mine second hand and not brand new so i cannot help u. but i know the shops along upper changi road all sell scooters..

svcing i go to future scootering. do everything there

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

Anyone importing these, would like to get some of these parts for my bike.

Hi Sir, we have started to bring the parts. Give me a call . We have brought in ECU already. But Some items Kitaco do not have at the moment.

BEst Regards,

James Lim

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r128/motoworldsg/motoworld.gif

where every ride is a pleasure....

1) MOTOWORLD Boutique Showroom

161 Lavender #01-12 Singapore 338750

Tel : 63361126

2) MOTOWORLD Main Showroom & Workshop

10 Kaki Bukit Rd. 1 #01-08 Singapore 416175

Tel : 68440792 , 68440794

View our website at

http://www.motoworld.com.sg/

View our facebook at

http://www.fb.com/hodakamotoworld

PCX Idle stop system.

The Idle stop system can be turn off or on as u like.

When idle stop is off. it's just like any other bike.

When it's on, the characteristic is as follows.

The moment it's comes to a complete stop. throttle closed possition. AT idle RPM. When engine detect this.

It will shut off the engine after 3 second.

The moment u twist the throttle. The ecu detects this. The engine will spring alive immediately. There's closing to zero lag for engine start.

To have a clearer picture. Just check youtube

I have a white pcx too!

Almost 3000km already for 1.5mths.

Bought from ASP.

Don't pump from SPC. Got some kind of click sound coming from the engine when I used to pump 98 all the time.

Now, I only pump Shell V-Power. The difference is tremendous! Longer ride and and very smooth journey. Not much vibration.

Serviced at Boon Siew twice already. They have the box for sale at the price of around $170 total (include box fitting service).

I tried can go around 120km/h on Expressway.

Today I pump vpower and realize the engine is super hot and still can't reach 120 speed. Will it wear out the engine)

Mine reach 107-109 den feel the restriction kick in..not sure if the fuel controller from Kitaco can fix that.

Morever heard there's another restriction at the variator,guess an aftermarket part can fix that.guys any idea if there's an aftermarket variator in Sg?

Those who laugh last...

Laugh best!!!Ahahahahaha

Mine reach 107-109 den feel the restriction kick in..not sure if the fuel controller from Kitaco can fix that.

Morever heard there's another restriction at the variator,guess an aftermarket part can fix that.guys any idea if there's an aftermarket variator in Sg?

Think according to KItaco website. A new variator design is in progress. But they never say when they will release it.

http://www.thaimotorbox.com/upload/post/26032010760.jpg

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Think according to KItaco website. A new variator design is in progress. But they never say when they will release it.

Wahaha seems like most aftermarket performance parts in Singapore is only from Kitaco..in the Thai Pcx forum,the mechs there sort of modify their variators and some are selling them but can't comfirm where to get them yet..

Guys does ur Pcx sound funny when u off the switch?I think I hear the piston moving abit when I off mine,quite unsettling!

Those who laugh last...

Laugh best!!!Ahahahahaha

Wahaha seems like most aftermarket performance parts in Singapore is only from Kitaco..in the Thai Pcx forum,the mechs there sort of modify their variators and some are selling them but can't comfirm where to get them yet..

Guys does ur Pcx sound funny when u off the switch?I think I hear the piston moving abit when I off mine,quite unsettling!

LOlz. That is true according to the forum in thailand and last year, kitaco haven't design anything yet. (Actually it's still in progress.)

Of course we can mod. U can do the skimming of the variator ramp. but the whole variator must be balanced after that. That is something i'm not sure if local can do it properly.

Anyway, I believe one will buy a malossi variator rather than buy a oem and skim it to be like the malossi variator. But of course, If you are like one of my crazy friend who must diy on everything one. Then it's ok.

This friend of mine, I think he is addicted to mods. He will skim almost everything. Heads, ports, piston, skirttings, variators. Just to see if alternative mods works. But most of the time, it's expense of engine life for performance. His engine life is usually 6 months.

LOlz. That is true according to the forum in thailand and last year, kitaco haven't design anything yet. (Actually it's still in progress.)

Of course we can mod. U can do the skimming of the variator ramp. but the whole variator must be balanced after that. That is something i'm not sure if local can do it properly.

Anyway, I believe one will buy a malossi variator rather than buy a oem and skim it to be like the malossi variator. But of course, If you are like one of my crazy friend who must diy on everything one. Then it's ok.

This friend of mine, I think he is addicted to mods. He will skim almost everything. Heads, ports, piston, skirttings, variators. Just to see if alternative mods works. But most of the time, it's expense of engine life for performance. His engine life is usually 6 months.

what bike? so fierce? fast?

http://a.imageshack.us/img818/9775/dave172.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know where to fix a white box? I saw a white pcx the other day at Orchard with a white box mix with black and it looked really nice. As I also have a white PCX, so I'm looking for the shop. Please help. Boon Siew fix the ugly black box which is not nice.

anyone know where to fix a white box? I saw a white pcx the other day at Orchard with a white box mix with black and it looked really nice. As I also have a white PCX, so I'm looking for the shop. Please help. Boon Siew fix the ugly black box which is not nice.

Not only that the BS box got sharp edge that the pillion will get back pain.

• 2 weeks later...
Can be fixed with J Costa variator without modifying the engine.

All aftermarket variators need to be designed for a particular make.

U cannot use a malossi variator designed for runner piaggio leader engine on a yamaha T-max (malossi made one for t-max thou.)

U will need to check J costa website for it.

All aftermarket variators need to be designed for a particular make.

U cannot use a malossi variator designed for runner piaggio leader engine on a yamaha T-max (malossi made one for t-max thou.)

U will need to check J costa website for it.

I did not say that. What I said was that J Costa can solve the problems stated about maximum speed and slow pick-up.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/mikerust/Variator/d0099181_2132199-1.jpg

I did not say that. What I said was that J Costa can solve the problems stated about maximum speed and slow pick-up.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/mikerust/Variator/d0099181_2132199-1.jpg

Thank for the advice, I may mod after the warranty expires.