SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

Can i know hows the bike? any comment on PCX? thanks

Suzuki Viva [A**Z] : 14/2/06 - 1/2/13

Jupiter [A**Z] : 1/09/12 - 15/1/14

PCX [A**Z] : 15/1/14 - Present

Cagiva Mito [FR9980X] : 3/8/06 - 20/9/07

GSXR 400 [FL5208B] : 18/9/07 - 14/8/09

Speed Triple [FBA8108S] : 15/8/09 - 15/8/11

Hayabusa [FBA8838T] : 10/10/11 - 1/9/13

CBR600RR [FBH8813C] : 9/11/13 - 22/03/15

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for sharing, the standard tyres from bs is crap in my opinion. quite slippery. so if you guys wanna change or upsize your tyres:

front: max is 100/90-14

rear: im on 120/70-14 but mechanic says able to go up to 140/70-14. i think 120 suffice. 140 need some squeezing.

Former rides:

HONDA SP (FP4733L) - CAGIVA MITO (FS7923U) - GILERA RUNNER (FS6524U) - HONDA SHADOW (FP5522Y) - HONDA PCX (FBF3971Y) - HONDA CB400 VTEC 1 (FS2994Y) - YAMAHA FZ1S (FBA5057A) - HONDA CBR400RR-R (FQ6676A)

Current ride:

Dec 2013-Present: Kia Picanto (M)

• 2 weeks later...

i change my tire at this scooter shop at tampines industrial park. cant remember the name. so far i only only wing yap sells pcx rim, any idea where else sells the rim?

Former rides:

HONDA SP (FP4733L) - CAGIVA MITO (FS7923U) - GILERA RUNNER (FS6524U) - HONDA SHADOW (FP5522Y) - HONDA PCX (FBF3971Y) - HONDA CB400 VTEC 1 (FS2994Y) - YAMAHA FZ1S (FBA5057A) - HONDA CBR400RR-R (FQ6676A)

Current ride:

i change my tire at this scooter shop at tampines industrial park. cant remember the name. so far i only only wing yap sells pcx rim, any idea where else sells the rim?[/quote

How much is the damage for changing the tyres bro? YeAh, i only manage to find wing yap selling pcx rims but abt 600 plus. Wats the scooter shop name huh?

cant remember the name of the shop bro. just realised wingyap at bal sells tyre for pcx 14inch. can check it out there too. price i did at tamp is ard 130+

Former rides:

Current ride:

• 2 weeks later...
cant remember the name of the shop bro. just realised wingyap at bal sells tyre for pcx 14inch. can check it out there too. price i did at tamp is ard 130+

Hey bro

I called WingYap and I think they see Pirelli Diablo..abt 230 per pair..How abt yours? What brand did you get for the price of 130? sounds like a good deal to me :)

Hey bro

I called WingYap and I think they see Pirelli Diablo..abt 230 per pair..How abt yours? What brand did you get for the price of 130? sounds like a good deal to me :)

mine is shinko. so far so good.

Former rides:

Current ride:

Hi Guys,

Just checking, hows the review on this bike? just came across this bike and finds it very interesting. And am highly considering this as my choice of 2nd bike.

care to share some valuable feedbacks with all negative and positive points on this bikes?

Pros - For scooter, fuel consumption very good. I am getting 40-45km per litre. My full tank around 260km. Idle stop system very good. Helps to save environment and petrol too. Seat is comfortable. Underseat storage pretty decent. Can put one helmet and raincoat too.

Cons - If you pillion, bike no power. But still can do 100kph. Just take a longer time to reach. Lol. Its 125 anyway. But if you are into performance, sure can do up the bike. Check out the youtube, the japs and thais make the bike clocked 140kph.

Pros - For scooter, fuel consumption very good. I am getting 40-45km per litre. My full tank around 260km. Idle stop system very good. Helps to save environment and petrol too. Seat is comfortable. Underseat storage pretty decent. Can put one helmet and raincoat too.

Cons - If you pillion, bike no power. But still can do 100kph. Just take a longer time to reach. Lol. Its 125 anyway. But if you are into performance, sure can do up the bike. Check out the youtube, the japs and thais make the bike clocked 140kph.

Thanks for valuable feedback!

Hi Guys,

Just checking, hows the review on this bike? just came across this bike and finds it very interesting. And am highly considering this as my choice of 2nd bike.

care to share some valuable feedbacks with all negative and positive points on this bikes?

I got the bike for 1 month now. Previously riding Kawasaki KRR.

Pro:

- comfortable riding, quiet engine

- plenty of storage, even better with a box. (I got a customized side box and rear box)

- power-wise, caters for low and mid range

- good accel till about 80kmh then pickup is slow

- from red light, able to break away from traffic easily for a comfortable lead

- there is aftermarket parts to boost style and performance

- enough for daily commuting in style

Cons:

- rear suspension is pretty soft when you have a pillion

- can't expect much from a 125cc

I got the bike for 1 month now. Previously riding Kawasaki KRR.

Pro:

- comfortable riding, quiet engine

- plenty of storage, even better with a box. (I got a customized side box and rear box)

- power-wise, caters for low and mid range

- good accel till about 80kmh then pickup is slow

- from red light, able to break away from traffic easily for a comfortable lead

- there is aftermarket parts to boost style and performance

- enough for daily commuting in style

Cons:

- rear suspension is pretty soft when you have a pillion

- can't expect much from a 125cc

Thanks!

Heard from frds it does come with own box but some bike shops they say it's of additional purchase.

Also can e underseat area be able to store a Full Face helmet? Or it's just of enough storage for a normal helmet?

Lastly, do you guys tik this bike has aftermarket windshield to replace to those maxi scooter kind? Big big windshield kind.

Back from Penang Hatyai 4 days 3 nights!

With a pillion, luggages and weight etc

Cruise at 90kph and still managed to clock 230km full tank.

The fc dropped to 35km per litre when i maintained 100kph. Full tank ard 200-210km.

I checked the engine oil during the ride to penang. It doesnt eat engine oil much and I didnt have to top up any. I changed the engine oil at hatyai before heading back. Cleared 1000km in a day, only short 10 mins break at each petrol stop. The bike is amazing! No problem! No overheat!

It Survived the 2000km ride!

Thanks!

Heard from frds it does come with own box but some bike shops they say it's of additional purchase.

Also can e underseat area be able to store a Full Face helmet? Or it's just of enough storage for a normal helmet?

Lastly, do you guys tik this bike has aftermarket windshield to replace to those maxi scooter kind? Big big windshield kind.

Yeah, Pcx does have a box of its own to match her. Underseat can store a full face helmet. My pcx has aftermarket ermax windshield.