SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bike Box --> Where to get?

Guest Tird Kenobi

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Givi, Non Fango or Kappa...

but if u were to choose from Kappa and Givi...choose Givi, cus they are bout the same price and of course, Givi will sound more branded...

How much is a GIVI backbox and a Kappa backbox?

a month ago, i went to chiap lee and ask about the 2 brand price, the guy told me it cost the same price.

the pair of GIVI side boxes i ask from Chiap Lee cost $230 while the classic version cost $260.

i ask the same pair at LAB, they cost $180 but they dun have the classic version...$230 - $180 = $50....i traded 5 hours of waiting for the saving of $50. :nono:

depending whether u wan to save...your time or $50...as chiap lee will do it fast for you...

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

I go mine done at southern wind motors at bukit merah for $230, it's GIVI E450 with brake lights and orginal metal plate base..

am riding a phantom 200 too.... the new silver blue one, and the box is same shade of silver too...

I go mine done at southern wind motors at bukit merah for $230, it's GIVI E450 with brake lights and orginal metal plate base..

am riding a phantom 200 too.... the new silver blue one, and the box is same shade of silver too...

yah, think E450 is a great choice... :smile:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

yah, think E450 is a great choice... :smile:

I Wanted to get the Bigger one from GIVI E52 but the price diff was $100Plus more...

anyway i rem someone told me that it the box too big the bike will become unstable if u going too fast and its windy...

true...i am experiecing it now...i am riding a steed and i have two flat side boxes...and i install the back (think its E33)...the whole riding becomes uneasy even i din put alot of things in...dunno whether its the wind vibration or what?

dun get too big a box for phantom loh...the E33 oso suitable...

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

What if a TA200 with only sidebox ...?

Will it look awful ?

:confused:

no, it looks good as practically the whole bike looks bigger. But would suggest u put a crashbar in front of the bike so from the front, it wun look too empty.

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

Will it look awful ?

no, it looks good as practically the whole bike looks bigger. But would suggest u put a crashbar in front of the bike so from the front, it wun look too empty.

but i personally would think small flat side box would be nicer...than larger ones...

somemore my flat side boxes can support up to 4kgs each while my E33 back box can only support 3kg...

the support plate for side boxes are made of metal...stronger...

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Will it look awful ?

but i personally would think small flat side box would be nicer...than larger ones...

somemore my flat side boxes can support up to 4kgs each while my E33 back box can only support 3kg...

hi can u give me the link to show the kind of side box u using?? am intrested, but thinking more of saddle bag kind...

oh as for the crashbar izit also known as engine guard??

where to get a good one?? i can see there is alot of diff kinds of designs around...

Givi, Non Fango or Kappa...

but if u were to choose from Kappa and Givi...choose Givi, cus they are bout the same price and of course, Givi will sound more branded...

How much is a GIVI backbox and a Kappa backbox?

a month ago, i went to chiap lee and ask about the 2 brand price, the guy told me it cost the same price.

the pair of GIVI side boxes i ask from Chiap Lee cost $230 while the classic version cost $260.

i ask the same pair at LAB, they cost $180 but they dun have the classic version...$230 - $180 = $50....i traded 5 hours of waiting for the saving of $50. :nono:

depending whether u wan to save...your time or $50...as chiap lee will do it fast for you...

Is Chiap Lee the corner shop at serangoon rd which sells mainly Arai helmets, gloves, boxes etc etc?

Will it look awful ?

Can side boxes be installed on scramblers? I know back boxes can. Looks funny but sometimes it can't be help.

Will it look awful ?

Can side boxes be installed on scramblers? I know back boxes can. Looks funny but sometimes it can't be help.

I think you'll make a fashion statement :eek:

Will it look awful ?

how does your side box look like??? any info , better if there is picture to show. I m thinking of getting the sid box also ler..... :shades:

http://www.dax.co.jp/sansei/sansei_ex/sr_99cb400sf/99cb400sf.jpg

how does your side box look like??? any info , better if there is picture to show. I m thinking of getting the sid box also ler..... :shades:

WOW...... You wanna become TP or the 'Fireflies'....????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can ride fast, but if you can't stop in time.. You will have to stay in Blk 9!

Future Ride: Gilera Runner, Ducati Monster

Riding History:

1)TZR125RR-FN1322U, 2)Sfera-FL1065, 3)ZXR400L1, 4)Ducati Monster-FP9185, 6)Super4 Vtec-FR4058S, 7)Civic EG9-SBY402T, 8)X9 250-FS8087, 9)Mazda323-SBR9613D, 10)Skipper150-FU233M, 11)Daewoo Espero-SCM8445T, 12)Super4 Vtec SpecII-FV61L

Ya........ fireflies!!!!! Fireflies!!!!!!! A CYBER WANT!!!!!!! Behind must put two cylinder of SP..N!!!!!!!!! In order to put off the fire...... finish liao still got water hose, 27........................................ Forever living!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.dax.co.jp/sansei/sansei_ex/sr_99cb400sf/99cb400sf.jpg

Ya........ fireflies!!!!! Fireflies!!!!!!! A CYBER WANT!!!!!!! Behind must put two cylinder of SP..N!!!!!!!!! In order to put off the fire...... finish liao still got water hose, 27........................................ Forever living!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think behind put NOS better.... Fire too big wanna run also easy... cos the heat will cause the can to explode then you NOS activated sent to Moon liao...... Probably in less than ten minutes only......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can ride fast, but if you can't stop in time.. You will have to stay in Blk 9!

Future Ride: Gilera Runner, Ducati Monster

Riding History:

1)TZR125RR-FN1322U, 2)Sfera-FL1065, 3)ZXR400L1, 4)Ducati Monster-FP9185, 6)Super4 Vtec-FR4058S, 7)Civic EG9-SBY402T, 8)X9 250-FS8087, 9)Mazda323-SBR9613D, 10)Skipper150-FU233M, 11)Daewoo Espero-SCM8445T, 12)Super4 Vtec SpecII-FV61L

say....what are side panniers? Are they kinda like side boxes? I was thinking of getting side boxes for my Super 4. Right now, I have a big back box from the previous owner.

Side box better or back box leh? can put a full face helmet on it or not?

Actually, I don't really like the Super 4 with back box, but practical, boh pian... :sleep:

say....what are side panniers? Are they kinda like side boxes? I was thinking of getting side boxes for my Super 4. Right now, I have a big back box from the previous owner.

Side box better or back box leh? can put a full face helmet on it or not?

Actually, I don't really like the Super 4 with back box, but practical, boh pian... :sleep:

side panniers are side hard boxes which can reach the size of general back boxes...but very cumbersome...

side panniers will make it quite hard to go between cars...unless you are those discipline bikers that dun squeeze in-betweens...but highly unlikely :D

i think the back box should be sufficient enuff for 2 full face helmies, wat is the size of your S4 back box?

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!