SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bike Box --> Where to get?

Guest Tird Kenobi

Don't really know the sizes in particular, but it's mighty big. the previous owner told me he got the biggest he can get!!

hehehe...and you're right, I squeeze! boh pian, and moreover, it's the one of the perks bikers can have compared to car drivers - to get through jams faster!! of course must squeeze.... :lol:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The colour matches, just that having a box is not that nice already... just my thought ;)

one thing about bike boxes and panniers...if you dun have a matching colour...get the conventional matt black...nothing beat traditional beauty... :p

and the position of the box like the height should be adjusted as close to the bike as possible..you should have seen some ah peh riders especially, they put their back boxes too high up...it created more vibrations and the joints will go faster....and...to me personally, quite distasteful lah :sweat:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

how bout the simple zeus matt black 45 litres box.. looks ok.. anybody knows the price?

forgot , but its very cheap and hinges veri veri easily spoil , trust me , I used one before

how much izzit? how abt the givie33.. looks kindda good.. not too big.. wonder if it can fit in 2 helemets.

how bout the simple zeus matt black 45 litres box.. looks ok.. anybody knows the price?

forgot , but its very cheap and hinges veri veri easily spoil , trust me , I used one before

how much izzit? how abt the givie33.. looks kindda good.. not too big.. wonder if it can fit in 2 helemets.

think stick to Givi or the 2 other brands....give zeus a skip...their box is like their helmet...cheap but cannot use long...

its just like Bata boots compared with Red wings.... :D

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

say....what are side panniers? Are they kinda like side boxes? I was thinking of getting side boxes for my Super 4. Right now, I have a big back box from the previous owner.

Side box better or back box leh? can put a full face helmet on it or not?

Actually, I don't really like the Super 4 with back box, but practical, boh pian... :sleep:

Actually S4 without the box looks really nice. I've thought of getting a box for my S4 too 'cos I used to ride a lao-S with a box and I like the convenience but it makes us look like those uncles riding S4 (no offence here :sweat: ). I think since you got a box already there's no point getting more lor... wat do you to keep inside, your wardrobe? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just my 2 cents worth...

Oh and if you getting 2 sideboxes, get white colour ones, then spray your bike totally white. It'll scare the living daylights out of those hardcore hell-riders on the highways :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually S4 without the box looks really nice. I've thought of getting a box for my S4 too 'cos I used to ride a lao-S with a box and I like the convenience but it makes us look like those uncles riding S4 (no offence here :sweat: ). I think since you got a box already there's no point getting more lor... wat do you to keep inside, your wardrobe? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just my 2 cents worth...

Oh and if you getting 2 sideboxes, get white colour ones, then spray your bike totally white. It'll scare the living daylights out of those hardcore hell-riders on the highways :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No lah, not thinking of getting MORE, thinking of replacing it!! Take out the back box and side ones instead... But then again, it'll look kinda cumbersome and squeezing may be a problem too...

Save money... :D

Jade sis,

suggest u stick to ur back box lah....more convenient leh...dun ya tink so?

cus one thing about side boxes, the small ones can only accomodate your raincoats....forget about getting the big ones...else u be the first S4 rider to perform this ridiculous feat :lol:

y not change ur back box to bigger one?

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Jade sis,

cus one thing about side boxes, the small ones can only accomodate your raincoats....forget about getting the big ones...else u be the first S4 rider to perform this ridiculous feat :lol:

Yah I agree. Since you squeeze thru cars so often it's best you get a bigger back box. Hey a bigger back box restricts your squeezing also cos big boxes are around the length of your handlebars to when you twist your handlebars as you squeeze thru, give your bike's ass a little thought too before it breaks those BMW/Mercedes' side mirrors ('thou I would really LOVE to do that! :cheeky: )

Jade sis,

Yah I agree. Since you squeeze thru cars so often it's best you get a bigger back box. Hey a bigger back box restricts your squeezing also cos big boxes are around the length of your handlebars to when you twist your handlebars as you squeeze thru, give your bike's ass a little thought too before it breaks those BMW/Mercedes' side mirrors ('thou I would really LOVE to do that! :cheeky: )

Aiyah... the thing is hor, it's already big! The previous owner told me that he got the biggest mah.... Gee...can't be getting anything bigger anymore?

I put 2 helmets into the box but my raincoat put in that wee comparment under the seat? Managed to squeeze in a pair of sandals too! :cheer:

OK, I guess I'll stick to the back box thingy... :cheeky:

Aiyah... the thing is hor, it's already big! The previous owner told me that he got the biggest mah.... Gee...can't be getting anything bigger anymore?

I put 2 helmets into the box but my raincoat put in that wee comparment under the seat? Managed to squeeze in a pair of sandals too! :cheer:

Fwah... 2 helmets, raincoat and sandals... your S4 weighs like a tank now... :cheeky:

I think you'll make a fashion statement :eek:

I saw an African Twin on PIE today with 2 huge side boxes. Looks very bulky and odd. I wonder how they installed the box with AT's exhaust so near to the seat?

what type of boxes? is it those very squarish type one? those are the "in" types of boxes for endurors esp. African Twin...

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

I saw a yellow S4 with police sticker on it , that carries 3 big givi matching boxes (mabbe custom paint), looks ok-er than the small givi sides leh...

dis super 4 all yellow one with matchin yellow huge givi boxes rite?sounds like my neighbour's bike....frenly middle age guy...wonder wat he store in his boxes???..good for touring...but not good for squeezing...sure hit pple's side screens

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Jade sis,

maybe u can get a box wic is longer from front to back?....not longer from side to side?... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

I think you'll make a fashion statement :eek:

I saw an African Twin on PIE today with 2 huge side boxes. Looks very bulky and odd. I wonder how they installed the box with AT's exhaust so near to the seat?

what type of boxes? is it those very squarish type one? those are the "in" types of boxes for endurors esp. African Twin...

not squarish type ("squarish" I mean the police bike, Harley bikes type of side boxes)

the ones I saw were roundish and big.

• 2 weeks later...

oh i dun mean that kind of squarish boxes of TPs....those are ugly man!

what i mean is those silverish one like those containers for storing cameras, or filming equipments....err...duno how to describe...they are generally the biggest boxes i have seen attached to bikes...

anyone can supply the pictures?

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

maybe u can get a box wic is longer from front to back?....not longer from side to side?... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hhmmm...don't think there's such elongated boxes leh....

oh i dun mean that kind of squarish boxes of TPs....those are ugly man!

what i mean is those silverish one like those containers for storing cameras, or filming equipments....err...duno how to describe...they are generally the biggest boxes i have seen attached to bikes...

anyone can supply the pictures?

lots of pics of this kinda boxes in the mag "Australian Road Rider Touring Annual" just bought it last month at holland v..dun have scanner, so can't put it up....

anyone noes where to get the bmw type of side boxes?

...home is where the front of my wheel is. - striking viking

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2066/2077175805_ba8dd2dcfa_m.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2074/2077981830_a5948902e2_m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...