SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bike Box --> Where to get?

Guest Tird Kenobi

Guest OFFICIAL

FreedomX think you not seen a BMW GS before right.

Its the mother of all DirtBike and It looks way cool with 2 super Huge Touring Box by the side

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can vtec install big side boxes? not those rectangular givi small side boxes... can put 40+L side boxes? thanks..

A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows; Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you'll see at last; To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die; You hope you've found that special rose, 'Cause you love and care for the one you chose.

Can vtec install big side boxes? not those rectangular givi small side boxes... can put 40+L side boxes? thanks..

can, but the side box will be very high up and block your pillion going up or down from your bike.

v tec has a higher exhaust, so normally people only fix small givi side box..

it is all up to you...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

Guest Dee Kay

You can PM one of the members-TongEh who has got a pair of hard luggage panniers fitted to his S4 V-Tec. Quite cool lah. PM him for some pix.

but when i went to chiap lee, the person say cannot put big side boxes...

A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows; Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you'll see at last; To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die; You hope you've found that special rose, 'Cause you love and care for the one you chose.

You can PM one of the members-TongEh who has got a pair of hard luggage panniers fitted to his S4 V-Tec. Quite cool lah. PM him for some pix.

how to find him-tongEh?

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

just want to gather opionions on what is the best box for a Deauville 650. Currently, i hav a Maxia E52 Givi Matt black box. but find it too squarish and big.

Those riding big bikes, any idea, which is the best box for such bikes?

Where is motorworld basement 1? Motorworld is not listed in the forum shop list. I would like to get custome fibre glass side paniers for my Honda Shadow 750 but can't find anyone who makes them here or in JB.

Givi sidebox for phantom??

$180 at LAB can get...

So brother do u know wat is the price of the box in malaysia, cos alot of ppl say it cheaper over there

Class 2B - 27/12/01

Class 2A - 11/02/03

Class 2 - 16/03/04

Class 3 - 30/01/02

Class 4 - 17/03/05

Class 5 - 29/06/06

not too sure man...

at most u save a bit lor... which can be offset by the distance travelled, petrol consumption, time, wear and tear, and the workmanship...

unless u gg for a major revamp or some outing then u go msia fix lor.. if not, i'd choose to do it here...

juz my tot...

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10715/obliquityresize.jpg

IBA member #25267

Guest sweeper

Anyone know abt the Givi top case mkt price har?

Model is E450 Monolock....matted one :D

Can tell me where to get ? I am still a newbie :pity:

no prob man! if u want can go down LAB... but i dun recommend that place for newbie coz they siao siao one...

go regina better. they got better attitude.

IBA member #25267

Guest Grief
no prob man! if u want can go down LAB... but i dun recommend that place for newbie coz they siao siao one...

go regina better. they got better attitude.

Do you all know?

Regina is also opened by Ah Boy ... it is tends by his brother ... his mum is also always at this store but his dad usually "walks" around the 2 shops. There are more stuffs in the shop that is tends by Ah Boy.

Of coz! regina is tend by Darren... its a family biz kinda thingy....

Ah Boy got more stuff, but got AP!

Regina more friendly mah... but the price can be quite funny sometimes...

IBA member #25267

Hi all, I just check J.B shops near shell station U turn pt. GIVI 33N cost 100RM without brackets. another malay shops selling to GIVI bigger box @ 290RM and 250RM. Not sure whether cheap or not?

With great Power, comes great responsibility.

FJR1300

Hi all, I just check J.B shops near shell station U turn pt. GIVI 33N cost 100RM without brackets. another malay shops selling to GIVI bigger box @ 290RM and 250RM. Not sure whether cheap or not?

how about the the side box? :smile: :smile:

Class 2B - 27/12/01

Class 2A - 11/02/03

Class 2 - 16/03/04

Class 3 - 30/01/02

Class 4 - 17/03/05

Class 5 - 29/06/06