SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Wen gege@April 25, 2007 02:59 am

WW, yes, i m e one with Yellow n black K5 with GPR exhuast.

will love to join u all for second link for petrol, but so far i oly hit 175km/h. u guys have to b slow abit. hehe.

Dun worry...if im around...my speed is 110km/hr onli...u dun hab to worry been to the last bike...:cheeky:

Originally posted by WaveK4_@April 25, 2007 01:17 am

yesh i got a fren which had a similar case like yours. a car which needs to have wider angle to make the turn. fren from behind hit its rear. my fren at fault for the case. guess for keeping too close. then kena points.

not to bring u down wacko. just to inform u as my fren had a similar case like yours.

hmm..

is ur fren the same lane as the car..?

for my case, i was in the centre lane and the truck is in the right lane..

so he eat into my lane when turingn..

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

Originally posted by Wen gege@April 25, 2007 02:59 am

mind explain more on e headers have the retention spring connected..if have then chances are its a full? i m abit confuse.

WW, yes, i m e one with Yellow n black K5 with GPR exhuast.

will love to join u all for second link for petrol, but so far i oly hit 175km/h. u guys have to b slow abit. hehe.

dan how abt full tank?how far can it goes, same to RESERVE, how far can e RESERVE tank hit?

Thanks for all e Answer. appreciate da.

Thanks a Million

For sure, your is not a full system, as your bike pervious owner is my friend.

A full tank should be able to go about 220km-230km before reserve. And after which 3l of petrol will be left, which should be able to last about other 40-60km.

But the milage will depend on how you ride your bike.

Originally posted by slow_sp@April 25, 2007 06:52 am

Dun worry...if im around...my speed is 110km/hr onli...u dun hab to worry been to the last bike...:cheeky:

You dun LP lah, now got arrow damper laio, can go max laio lor. 110km/hr, mai lai lah.

Originally posted by slow_sp@April 25, 2007 10:28 am

my LP drop at si peng mah...the si peng boss found it in the gravel but i no chance to go there collect back... :giddy:

You suay lah, go si peng, your bike scare till urine before the track day. Now you aslo need to find back your bike LP.

Originally posted by WW@April 25, 2007 10:31 am

You suay lah, go si peng, your bike scare till urine before the track day. Now you aslo need to find back your bike LP.

ya lor...suay till no words say...lend me some of ur luck ler...u so lucky lately...kana TOTO again after striking 1st price in 4D......opsssssssss.......:giddy:

hmm.. same here i down 3k and loan $460x60months(5years) but not as much as can hit 30k..

why its so expensive 34k ?

Dont understand or is a joke. :dot: haha

Anyway who stay north area ?

The most important thing for a man is that having found his own world.Only by that,life could be meaningful.

btw guys....how do u guys monitor ur fuel...basket no fuel gauges siak... or there is?.....hahaha.....and anyone know where to change the back number plate holder to smaller ones?

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=268073&d=1164699527

Originally posted by BRIANKTM@April 25, 2007 12:56 pm

btw guys....how do u guys monitor ur fuel...basket no fuel gauges siak... or there is?.....hahaha.....and anyone know where to change the back number plate holder to smaller ones?

by mileage lor.. 200+ can standby to pump petrol liao.

http://www.geocities.com/dennisang83/pic.jpg

rides since Jan 02 - June 07 (retired fr riding...)

Originally posted by BRIANKTM@April 25, 2007 12:56 pm

i will just wait for the yellow fuel light to come on. then i will hve about 20km before it runs dry.

:p

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/backmarker_2007/Bike%20Pics/ducati.jpg

Originally posted by BackMarker@April 25, 2007 01:15 pm

i will just wait for the yellow fuel light to come on. then i will hve about 20km before it runs dry.

20km on reserve? wah...the 07 is really one thirsty beast

then again, the 07's FC will get better once ur done running in :thumb:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x23/Tyrael7/Bike/sig.jpg

Originally posted by BackMarker@April 25, 2007 01:15 pm

:thumb: thanks for the info guys!!!

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=268073&d=1164699527

Originally posted by slow_sp@April 25, 2007 12:27 pm

maybe u should say the female rider too fast....:cheeky:

how come pple owaes see gers on bike den dey mus announce to everyone uh:confused:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/keonni/small.png

Four Wheels Move The Body, Two Wheels Move The Soul..