SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

New 'high-end' 2b bike: KTM 125 Duke

mechwira

i think 125cc is sufficient for "old bones" like me...wait till class 2 then get a really fast one...

not only old bones, reaction r getting slower too.

been there, rode cl2 bike, flying above 200kph.

time to slow down, class 2 r getting too fast.

leisure ride, enjoy ride, ride to live, live to ride.

read first/two line on my signature.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first thing about that bike is to get a rear fender eliminator..spray the rims orange and frame orange..

they should if they didnt,release a limited edition with all the blings in..like a 'six days' edition..then that duke will scream sexy else it'll look like the fz-16 IMO.. please do the duke justice and make it like this dude's 125,its too awesome...cheers

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

can la...even then i am still aiming for the KTM Adventure...

one day when my kids grow up i'll just go touring with my old buddies

Not that far fetch for me ;)

first thing about that bike is to get a rear fender eliminator..spray the rims orange and frame orange..

they should if they didnt,release a limited edition with all the blings in..like a 'six days' edition..then that duke will scream sexy else it'll look like the fz-16 IMO.. please do the duke justice and make it like this dude's 125,its too awesome...cheers

That's the reason why it's built for easy customising with decal. Most racing decals are to be launched in aug/sep according to UK resellers.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/edwinling/2dvk46u.gif

........ please do the duke justice and make it like this dude's 125,its too awesome...cheers

stunt bike has bigger rear sprocket.

it's custom-made 100 teeth sprocket.

it is bigger than the rear brake rotor disc (compare it at 2.18).

tires slightly deflated for ease of control.

stunt bike has bigger rear sprocket.

it's custom-made 100 teeth sprocket.

it is bigger than the rear brake rotor disc (compare it at 2.18).

tires slightly deflated for ease of control.

there's no way you can ride in on the road with that spockets..

any bike can be stunt bike..

have you ever seen a CBF150 doing stunts??

yeah, pretty sure someone wud go spray it Orange...i wud just get the stickerset...

ask someone to customise a nice radiator guard to complete the look...

if not too loud will kana alot of "unwanted attention" no?

ppl eyeing the 200cc shd probably chill.

my first post was october 2010. that was the launch. meaning ktm unveiled the actual completed bike to the world. and 9 months later it arrived at our shores.

the 200cc hasn even been unveiled yet, and the 350cc is only in the planning stages. for anyone currently with a 2b licence, i dare say you'd get a 2a licence before the 200cc hit our shores, and probably a class 2 licence before the 350 is unveiled. and thats if they release it outside of india. plenty of 200cc and 350cc 'japanese' models made in india are never released outside of that country.

all in, i say if you've got a 2b licence now, just get the 125 if you want and dun bother waiting for the 200.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

not only old bones, reaction r getting slower too.

been there, rode cl2 bike, flying above 200kph.

time to slow down, class 2 r getting too fast.

leisure ride, enjoy ride, ride to live, live to ride.

read first/two line on my signature.

Sempai stsoh, can i double check if my physics lessons are still right in my head? Your signature says, the cc of the bike is inversely proportional to chances of crash.

Therefore it means, the bigger cc the bike, the lower chance of crash right? So shouldnt we be getting like cl2 bikes?

I think i got that right..unless my physics really gone haywire. If thats the case my employers should worry. cos i am an engineer HAHAA!!

Class 2B: 12 Oct 2011

Eun Hee - Roadwin R125: 15 Oct 2011 -

hahaha... i was thinking bout the inverse thing on and off today...didnt pay much attention...got more stuff to think about haha

yeah agree with mechwira.. rather than wait for the 200 to come, just go book the bike and enjoy the bike earlier first

Parts also available from http://www.rg-racing.com. Check out rad guard and tail tidy!

personified motosports probably can bring in.

#21 lorong 19 geylang road singapore 388496

Distributor of R&G Racing Products (Singapore)

hey hey the tail tidy looks damn neat..so much more neater than the original KTM part...

swee la...

all the poison come even before the bike come!

Got quoted at 9k plus, a little more than the R15 with current COE. If 13-14k, I rather save that money and buy a real duke.

well the 2 bikes are different opposite types and i did consider among them the fz16, yzf125...

but i wont be considering cl2b 4 stroke sport bikes, cannot convince myself after experiencing 2 stroke power from my "license losing" Cagiva Mito EVO and "bone breaking" KTM200

i still think comapring part for part the duke does offer slightly higher spec equipment even though its 43mm WP Suspension for front fork (thickest in class?) is not rebound and compression adjustable...like wise for the rear, only preload no rebound or compression...overall package is very complete...though i havent tried the engine yet but i believe in KTM's expertise in engine design

the only thing i dont like is the rear license holder...piece of crap! shud have just shipped with the sleeker one to save the environment!

and also cos it just looks better to me, i went and saw the bike and someone else just tipped me over the fence liao....

well the 2 bikes are different opposite types and i did consider among them the fz16, yzf125...

but i wont be considering cl2b 4 stroke sport bikes, cannot convince myself after experiencing 2 stroke power from my "license losing" Cagiva Mito EVO and "bone breaking" KTM200

i still think comapring part for part the duke does offer slightly higher spec equipment even though its 43mm WP Suspension for front fork (thickest in class?) is not rebound and compression adjustable...like wise for the rear, only preload no rebound or compression...overall package is very complete...though i havent tried the engine yet but i believe in KTM's expertise in engine design

the only thing i dont like is the rear license holder...piece of crap! shud have just shipped with the sleeker one to save the environment!

and also cos it just looks better to me, i went and saw the bike and someone else just tipped me over the fence liao....

Wah, you have how many bikes sia? rich man! lol...so confirm? it is 13-14k OTR? sianzzz...almost say as R125

congrats...u the only one catch it. lol

it's just a joke, there no such cope law anyway.

bo bian..engineer see the word "proportional" buay tahan liao must see and think. Hahaa!

but actually i heard that bigger cc bikes are naturally more stable and more powerful so can "pull" out of trouble. is that true?

now i got no more bikes ahahha. retaking class 2b

but anyways thats a story for another time...

so the duke shud cost about:

Machine: $9500

Refg Fee: $140

ERP IU: $156

Road Tax 1 yr: $64

COE: ~2500

Insurance: variable

so it shud cost you about $12360 more or less W/O insurance

if you got it with the 1k discount then nabshot... S$11360 more or less w/o insurance

aprilia rs125 and the cagiva mito 525 machine price already 10k+ OTR is about 14k-15k range and they are both 2 strokers=sipeh fast+time consuming to maintain...

and did i mention damn fast? 33hp minimum...properly tuned...

200km/h on a screaming class 2B is not good for health