SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

Our GS group do have a number of GS riders paid (Adaption fee) to have their PI BMW to be service in J.B. What do you need to know?

Ya. I would like to find out more about it. I intend to do do my major servicings in jb in the future. My bike is also p.i. adoption fee is it? How much? In rm or sgd?

Ride for our loves ones..:cool:

Ya. I would like to find out more about it. I intend to do do my major servicings in jb in the future. My bike is also p.i. adoption fee is it? How much? In rm or sgd?

The fee is about RM$5000. But you can spend RM $2500 to buy any accessories then another $2500 for the adoption fee to chalk up the RM$5000.

The fee is about RM$5000. But you can spend RM $2500 to buy any accessories then another $2500 for the adoption fee to chalk up the RM$5000.

The fee is about RM$5000. But you can spend RM $2500 to buy any accessories then another $2500 for the adoption fee to chalk up the RM$5000.[/QU

wah..u mean when we go to wearnes autohaus, out of that 5k, 2.5k is used for accessories and the actual adoption fee is 2.5?

maybe i should get their bmw navigator..

saving up money for end of the year so i can go to jb for the annual servicing.. so how do i do it? jus walk in? email them my details etc?

BTW, which shop u purchased ur bike from?

i got mine from speedway.. coz i trade in my cb1000r.. lazy to find buyer.. i went to pml test ride the bike before i decided to get my s1000xr.. pml cheaper..38k..promotion price..but without box.. not sure if the price still promotion.. i think if i could have waited to find a buyer for my bike i would have gotten it from pml..

i got mine from speedway.. coz i trade in my cb1000r.. lazy to find buyer.. i went to pml test ride the bike before i decided to get my s1000xr.. pml cheaper..38k..promotion price..but without box.. not sure if the price still promotion.. i think if i could have waited to find a buyer for my bike i would have gotten it from pml..

Hi. May I know where u find the price 38k for s1000xr? The most I cn find is 40k. Don mind share

• 2 weeks later...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160615/bfe0afae870085cb5074ed0a72fda72f.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160615/c9cb4b5c54307a478f372999c854cded.jpg

Price : $20

- Genuine Made In USA.

- Slip over existing grips for greater comfort, or to renew worn grips.

- Work with heated or standard grips.

- Shock absorbing EPDM foam for a smoother ride.

- Extra durable, ozone, UV, gas and oil resistant

- Grip Covers MC402/width 1.25-1.45"/5"Length.

- Fits most bikes BMW, Ducati, Harley, Triumph, Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki.

* Stock Available

- PM for more details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Shut Up n Ride"

Hi all,

I'm a proud owner of 2016 1200GS, just gotten my ride recently and I simply love it!

However I realize that it doesn't comes with the alarm system, just the immboliser. Does anyone knows where get I get the alarm that is compatible with the key fob?

Hi all,

I'm a proud owner of 2016 1200GS, just gotten my ride recently and I simply love it!

However I realize that it doesn't comes with the alarm system, just the immboliser. Does anyone knows where get I get the alarm that is compatible with the key fob?

Hi all,

i think the key fob only works with the original BMW alarm. that one, you'll need to get from PML, or the dealer you got your bike from.

Hi guys..new owner of a nineT.. loving e boxer engine this far. From a monster to a cbr 6 and I regretted not settling for e boxer in e first place. As stated from recommended shops to service.. for b2werkz n bikewerkz they have e diagnostic tools ?? Definitely needa change my oil 25k km mark.. and tyres too..

may ***** grant you e serenity to accept the things that you cannot change, e courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference....:cool:

Honda NSR SP

Honda Jazz

Yamaha 125Z

Kawasaki KR

Aprilia RS 125

Chevrolet Aveo

Vespa GT 200

Yamaha Jupiter MX

Hi guys..new owner of a nineT.. loving e boxer engine this far. From a monster to a cbr 6 and I regretted not settling for e boxer in e first place. As stated from recommended shops to service.. for b2werkz n bikewerkz they have e diagnostic tools ?? Definitely needa change my oil 25k km mark.. and tyres too..

I don't think the mentioned 2 shops have diagnostic tools. They can do the usual servicing and repairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk