SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

I think it's the same. PI also need to order if they don't have existing stock. But the difference is that there are many PI shops around so chances of find one with existing stock is high. I know looi's still have 2 GSA in the showroom.

When did you check on the stock from PML? Is the 3-4 months wait for the 2015 model? I am hoping that I am still in time to order the olive GSA.

Your road king still not sold leh

Loois GSA is quite ex at $49k OTR with 2 side boxes only when I asked Mr Lee 4 months ago. Go speedway or Dexing if u are looking for PI BMW bikes.

How much is Speedway and Dexing selling a normal R1200GS OTR?

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ShadowROne/Sig/ShadowROne/Sig3.jpg

Rides

1. 1999-2001 aprilia RS250

2. 2000-2002 Hexagon

3. 2001-2002 Suzuki TL1000R

4. 2002-2005 Yamaha YZF R1

5. 2005-Present SYM Magic

Hi Beemer riders,

Just wanna find out about gsa1200. This bike is tall and is there tips for shorter rider wannabe?

I am 1.71m in height and I justctried sitting on a gsa and every ounce of confidence left me. How to ride a bike when u r always tip toeing on one leg?

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

Hi Beemer riders,

Just wanna find out about gsa1200. This bike is tall and is there tips for shorter rider wannabe?

I am 1.71m in height and I just tried sitting on a gsa and every ounce of confidence left me. How to ride a bike when u r always tip toeing on one leg?

I don even dare to lift it off the side stand!!!!

Hi Beemer riders,

I am 1.71m in height and I just tried sitting on a gsa and every ounce of confidence left me. How to ride a bike when u r always tip toeing on one leg?

I don even dare to lift it off the side stand!!!!

Hope to help with some comments -

Its not your height but your inseam that matters.

FYG, I have seen many riders on GSAs that have the same issues but do not lack the riding ability.

Feeling uneasy only arises at low speeds, parking or after filling up at a petrol kiosk. Imagine filling a GSA tank and managing the extra weight once you come off the side or center stand.

So all is not lost.

1) OEM and After market options for a low seat (usually less foam and a narrower profile).

2) Lowered Shocks (After market can make to suit ).

3) Carry with all Panniers and Top Boxes loaded with Bricks. Can reduce height by 1 to 2 inches. Or always carry pillion. Preload to soft. :)

4) Don't buy GSA, buy GS and try for a year or two.

5) High heel boots (Don't laugh, I have seen a guy use this).

6) Modify the side stand kill switch so you can ride with side stand down permanently.

Of course 3,5 and 6 should not be taken seriously. 4 can be considered.

I know you go to bed with an image of yourself touring with a GSA.............its a common affliction.

bimmerboxer

Thanks for the advise. What made me lose confidence is that the seller today actually drop the bike so I was also quite shocked.

And trust me....I dream of riding a gas for as long as I first seen one.

Thanks for the advise. What made me lose confidence is that the seller today actually drop the bike so I was also quite shocked.

My legs also short 1.72m. I tested on the new asian model which is lower GSA. Half of my both legs can touch the ground. U can get liao.r

Hahahaaa, if you never drop your GS or GSA then you might just be a weekend Starbucks rider. It's a normal thing amount us to drop our GS riders. Its something liked buying a sport bike and not going into track. Hahaaaa. The GS can tahan drops lah. I dropped mine on the 10th of owning it. My other GS friend had both side dropped and now he said balanced Liao. Hehehehe. Enjoy the GS.

Hahahaaa, if you never drop your GS or GSA then you might just be a weekend Starbucks rider. It's a normal thing amount us to drop our GS riders. Its something liked buying a sport bike and not going into track. Hahaaaa. The GS can tahan drops lah. I dropped mine on the 10th of owning it. My other GS friend had both side dropped and now he said balanced Liao. Hehehehe. Enjoy the GS.

Macam iye-ye

Hi to all, just seeking advice. Anyone fixed a handlebar balancer for their GS to reduce vibration? Can it be done since GS have a handgaurd? Any brand to recommend n where to get it fixed? Thanks in advance.

GS Handlebar.jpg

Bar end weights are OEM and you have it on ALL GSs.

bimmerboxer

Anyone seen this slim pannier lid replacement for K1600 / 2014- R1200RT Panniers?

For local can use this to slim down the panniers for easy manoeuvre in city traffic.

Found this in Japan website, blady ex. Wonder if can find locally.

2015-10-07 08.15.16 pm.jpg 2015-10-07 08.19.25 pm.jpg

My legs also short 1.72m. I tested on the new asian model which is lower GSA. Half of my both legs can touch the ground. U can get liao.r

Just to share. Got an oil cooled GSA with stock seats a month ago. Really a giant compared to my previous super 4. I'm 1.82m but with relatively short legs. I cannot flat foot with both legs on the ground. Once on the move no problem. The only problem I face is reversing into parking lots, especially with a slight incline or when the ground is slippery. Once, I parked head in down a minor slope and needed another biker's help to push out the bike. So now i always reverse in. Lesson learnt!