SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where i could get touratech items?.

No One In This World Is A Virgin. Cause Life Always Fcuk You Over and Over Again. Rides: 05May13~ NSR SP FQ **** X 2 stroke power! 05May15~ RVF400 FQ **** D V engine power! 04Jun16~ YZF-R1 FBG **** M Xplane power! 26Nov16~ LC135 FBC **** J SPARK big bore! 03Mar18~ BMWGSA F **** D GSR1200ADV! 23Apr20~ CB400 Bold'r FBC ***** J inLine4

• 4 months later...

Hi all

i m a new owner of a used F700GS.

I m having trouble trying to pump the rear tyre at SPC today, the pump nozzle is too long and the wheel rim is obstructing, just cannot fit into the valve.

How do you guys do it ?

Any advise ?

:confused:

1989-1991 Yamaha LC 125

1993-1995 Honda NS400R

2005-2007 Honda Varadero 125

2007-2012 Honda Africa Twin 750

2013-2018 Honda CB400 Spec III

now BMW F700gs

Hi all

i m a new owner of a used F700GS.

I m having trouble trying to pump the rear tyre at SPC today, the pump nozzle is too long and the wheel rim is obstructing, just cannot fit into the valve.

How do you guys do it ?

Any advise ?

:confused:

I got the same problem with my GSA front tyre.

Just go Harley buy the Valve Stem Extension.

Its recommend by KIM pml.

I got the same problem with my GSA front tyre.

Just go Harley buy the Valve Stem Extension.

Its recommend by KIM pml.

Hi Bro, yes, think I will have to get an extension.... thanks!

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/AUTO-CAR-MOTORCYCLE-BRASS-TIRE-TYRE-VALVE-ADAPTER-90-DEGREE-ANGLE/550160879?banner_no=1305330

1989-1991 Yamaha LC 125

1993-1995 Honda NS400R

2005-2007 Honda Varadero 125

2007-2012 Honda Africa Twin 750

2013-2018 Honda CB400 Spec III

now BMW F700gs

• 5 months later...

I was looking around and came across an r1200rt. Milleage arnd 60K+. Whats the servicing cost range are we looking at if the servicing is continued by PML? I read somewhere their labour and etc adds up. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Dear frens, need some help here.

Are there any replacement parts to the stock foglight that is found on the R1200 GSA? my housing broke and i can't seem to find replacement parts to this

Another issue is the repairs on my box lockset. somehow, the lockset is a little bent and cannot be closed properly. Are there any workshops that will repair this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For good car motor insurance or bikes or commercial van lorry trucks.

Can try contact call whatsapp Terence at 936-TWO-335-TWO

Save his number u may need it

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Dear frens, need some help here.

Are there any replacement parts to the stock foglight that is found on the R1200 GSA? my housing broke and i can't seem to find replacement parts to this

Another issue is the repairs on my box lockset. somehow, the lockset is a little bent and cannot be closed properly. Are there any workshops that will repair this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers!!!

Change into aftermarket foglight already....original not very bright.

else those china made look like original are equally good

Live & let live.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 1:49 PM, quack11 said:

Hi Folks, any workshop to recommend for BMW servicing or parts replacement ? Just brought a second hand BMW K1200R. So thought of doing a servicing and change the brakes pad etc...

Cheapest and good will be bikeworkz 

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom

CB750K

CB400four

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/IMG_0627_zps0816850b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/EBC0B2D1-5DB8-412B-BE85-D4E7DE4F0247-9859-000001DA1BB41B2E.jpg

• 4 months later...

Brake pad, can go motoworld to change SBS.. not costly and braking power is there. 

• Thanks 1
No One In This World Is A Virgin. Cause Life Always Fcuk You Over and Over Again. Rides: 05May13~ NSR SP FQ **** X 2 stroke power! 05May15~ RVF400 FQ **** D V engine power! 04Jun16~ YZF-R1 FBG **** M Xplane power! 26Nov16~ LC135 FBC **** J SPARK big bore! 03Mar18~ BMWGSA F **** D GSR1200ADV! 23Apr20~ CB400 Bold'r FBC ***** J inLine4

• 1 month later...

Hello! 
Lurker here. My 2011 GS1200 triple-black is about to reach its COE and though I use it; I'm grabbing more and more these days.

I havent renewed/scrapped a bike before. If I scrap it; by taking it to a scrapyard; then who benefits from its sale overseas? Is it the dealer; or LTA?

Would a 2011 GS be sold; or broken up?

Thanks for the info

• Administrators
5 hours ago, obverse said:

Hello! 
Lurker here. My 2011 GS1200 triple-black is about to reach its COE and though I use it; I'm grabbing more and more these days.

I havent renewed/scrapped a bike before. If I scrap it; by taking it to a scrapyard; then who benefits from its sale overseas? Is it the dealer; or LTA?

Would a 2011 GS be sold; or broken up?

Thanks for the info

2011 GS most likely dealer will renew COE and re-sell again.

@obverse You have 3 options..

1) Bring to scrap yard/exporter on your own, you have to settle the paperwork, probably get a few hundred $ more.

2) Sell or trade-in to dealer, just drop off, collect cheque from them and go. More straightforward but they will take some margin for their profits. The dealer might then scrap/export/resell depending on the market and quotes that they get.

If you go to bike shop, also possible to trade in for a new bike.

3) Sell the motorcycle privately via Carousell or SBF Bike Mart - www.sgbikes.com/classifieds

You'll probably get the most $ from selling yourself but there are a lot of ADV bikes on the market due to borders being closed.

Good luck!

19 hours ago, SBF said:

2011 GS most likely dealer will renew COE and re-sell again.

@obverse You have 3 options..

1) Bring to scrap yard/exporter on your own, you have to settle the paperwork, probably get a few hundred $ more.

2) Sell or trade-in to dealer, just drop off, collect cheque from them and go. More straightforward but they will take some margin for their profits. The dealer might then scrap/export/resell depending on the market and quotes that they get.

If you go to bike shop, also possible to trade in for a new bike.

3) Sell the motorcycle privately via Carousell or SBF Bike Mart - www.sgbikes.com/classifieds

You'll probably get the most $ from selling yourself but there are a lot of ADV bikes on the market due to borders being closed.

Good luck!

Thank you  - this is a great reply.