SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Z1000 Riders

Ray-zor

bro..you can try Albert motor..just squeeze the price bit..look for ah seng.. You can compare against HLC.. Good luck...

Last question , which dealer in sg are the most recommended to visit to buy the z1000 . It would be very helpful if you guys could list me a few shops that are reputable one ? So I could go down and ask for the quotation to get the best price. I'm hoping to buy it soon this end of month :)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys. I have been eyeing on z1000 for a few months now. Previously was riding an 08 r1. I have a few queries and i hope to seek an answer here from the experience z1000 riders here.

First of all how is the fc for z1000? My previous r1 is going at 16km per litre with ypipe and leo vince cf slip on. So is it any better than 16km? I saw azza_harry also mentioned 16km per litre. But just wondering anyone else can share with me ur fc details?

Second. I heard that the spare parts for this bike is very limited in sg. Have to order and wait for it to arrive and all.

So can i ask where do u guys go to do servicing or change spare parts when have to?

Thirdly. Is the bike hot? Like as in does the hot air blow towards ur shin or thigh area?

Lastly. Anyone have any comments about HL Cycle or bike studio? Cos planning to buy the bike from either one of this shop.

Thanks in advance and appreciate all answers.

Bro... I own the 2015 model.. Honestly I don't monitor the FC..to answer some of your queries...

Don't worry about parts.. Yes indeed the spares need to across the causeway but you won't need it within if u are buying brand new...the amount of Malaysian riding kawasaki has increased ..just look at the road..no more cup Kia...all Malaysian kawasaki nowadays on our highway...

I serviced my Kawasaki with Racewerks... And they did my "hard engine run in" as well on their Dyno..

The engine is not hot...unlikely super 4 or a harley 48, which I owned previously...

Is a awesome bike bro..the ergonomic is very good.. Handling is easy..and the respond is good too...

Anyway.. I have intention let go my 2015 Z because of an overseas job coming along in Jan 2015.. Thus, if anyone interested..can watsapp me..It is non urgent sale..

Year Registered : Oct 2014

Milleage : 2500km ( Currently )

Colour : Graphite Grey/Green

Parts : Motovation Slider and Puig Wind Shied, the rest all Stock

Condition : As New as Brand New

Asking Price :$28.5k nego( Cash )

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Z1000 Riders,

I'm Faz here, just get my Z1000 from my brother (continue COI). I would like get to know guys and also to understand more about this bike. U guys can contact me at 91457919.Hopefully u guy can share some tips. Thanks.

Aprilia RS125 06 Model Plate FBBxxxxT: From Oct 2008 To Jun 2011.

Yamaha RXZ 135 Plate FHxxxxC :From Dec 2010 to Now.

Honda CBR400 Model NC29 Plate FNxxxxS :From OCT 2012 to Now

:thumb::shy:

Hi Z1000 Riders,

I'm Faz here, just get my Z1000 from my brother (continue COI). I would like get to know guys and also to understand more about this bike. U guys can contact me at 91457919.Hopefully u guy can share some tips. Thanks.

Aprilia RS125 06 Model Plate FBBxxxxT: From Oct 2008 To Jun 2011.

Yamaha RXZ 135 Plate FHxxxxC :From Dec 2010 to Now.

Honda CBR400 Model NC29 Plate FNxxxxS :From OCT 2012 to Now

:thumb::shy:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all Z1000 owners and future owners, khaiedora here from kawasaki zedriders singapore.. We would like to welcome all Z1000 owners to join our kawasaki zedriders singapore page in Facebook.. We currently have 420+ members in our fb page and 120 active members in our telegram chatgroup Where we share experiences, post on meet ups share good deals ect.. Do join our fb page and hope to see new faces soon..

Lets GO!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...