SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Z1000 Riders

Ray-zor

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am actually looking at the naked model. not the sx =)

kinda worried of the resale value of this bike.

Every bike sale really depend on buyer and seller own expectation.. Thus it really depend very much on luck.. Definitely there are lots of naked bike lovers out there..every bike is re-saleable ..only whether the price is right or not...

Price of automobiles in Singapore is bound to lose money cos of the 10 years COE.. Dammm

So you guys are saying this bike is much more a 1 seater bike? Because sometimes i will have my fiancee as pillion to go places. If that the case. I think i cannot afford this bike already

How frequent is your sometimes? Everyday, once a week, once a month? If you are buying for yourself, by all means get it.. My point of view, if you are concern about your pillion, I'm afraid this bike isn't for you.. Don't get me wrong, having a pillion is doable, but she's not going to enjoy it..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest KnightsTemplar

Hi guys, i also just joined the facebook group, waiting for admin approval. Looking forward to get z1000, have many things to check out with you guys!

Guest KnightsTemplar

Hi guys, i also just joined the facebook group, waiting for admin approval. Looking forward to get z1000, have many things to check out with you guys!

• 1 month later...

Handling maneuver wise damn good,handling slightly like S4 but Z1000 is much more better 👍👍👍👍👍

easy to squeze for Singapore road heavy traffic in the morning n afternoon😊

Hi is the Z1000 good to handle for a 2B FZ16 riding 2 years, now taking class 2 student.

But it's depent on how the rider handle the bike.. But first u really must noe ur bike very well then u can proceed with the squeze on the heavy traffic situation Orite. Ride safe👷

Hi guys. I have been eyeing on z1000 for a few months now. Previously was riding an 08 r1. I have a few queries and i hope to seek an answer here from the experience z1000 riders here.

First of all how is the fc for z1000? My previous r1 is going at 16km per litre with ypipe and leo vince cf slip on. So is it any better than 16km? I saw azza_harry also mentioned 16km per litre. But just wondering anyone else can share with me ur fc details?

Second. I heard that the spare parts for this bike is very limited in sg. Have to order and wait for it to arrive and all.

So can i ask where do u guys go to do servicing or change spare parts when have to?

Thirdly. Is the bike hot? Like as in does the hot air blow towards ur shin or thigh area?

Lastly. Anyone have any comments about HL Cycle or bike studio? Cos planning to buy the bike from either one of this shop.

Thanks in advance and appreciate all answers.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

• 2 weeks later...

Tik please tell me which shop better when u ask for the quote. 😂im also getting z1000 on this coming may too , but im too busy with work to visit shop during weekdays . most probably im guna make some phone calls b4 heading down ,But i will be appreciated if folks here giving us some recommendation :)

more n more Z OTR HAHAHA if u guy have any qns can ask from here https://www.facebook.com/groups/kawasakizedriderssingapore/ hope this will help

Okay thanks please accept my request :)

Last question , which dealer in sg are the most recommended to visit to buy the z1000 . It would be very helpful if you guys could list me a few shops that are reputable one ? So I could go down and ask for the quotation to get the best price. I'm hoping to buy it soon this end of month :)