SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Z1000 Riders

Ray-zor

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesomeee looking bike brooo. Can't wait to get those akra slip ons. Tooo ex. 2.2 k. Crazyyyy. Anyways. The black high gloss is ur own paintwork or stock. My black was matte. Hehh

Hi, Guys

My Z are all done at Team HKL Racing. Find Ah Xiong.He know from head to tail of Z.

Thanks

Awesomeee looking bike brooo. Can't wait to get those akra slip ons. Tooo ex. 2.2 k. Crazyyyy. Anyways. The black high gloss is ur own paintwork or stock. My black was matte. Hehh

Hi, Guys

Only Oil tank is gloss black. All the Plastic parts have been change to Glossy Carbon fiber.

Thanks

Hi, Guys

My Green Monsters full carbon fiber

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7465/img2322pg.jpg

QUOTE]My Z accessories

Full Carbon Fiber

PC5

ignition module

Ballistic EVO2 12cells

street legal akra titanium ( Slip on only )

Full Slider

DMV engine Slider

Domino Fast throttle

Frando Hydralic Clutch with slave cylinder

Frando 19mm brake masterpump

Frando full titanium calipers

Braking front & Rear Disc

ABS full steel braided hose

OZ aluminium alloy forged Rim

Full Samco Hose with engine ice

Titanium velocity Stack

Sergent Gel Seats

signal to Pole light Mod ( when signal it change to yellow )

Ohlins rear shock

Race Tech full fork internal Upgrade

Ohlins steering damper with DMV bracket

Full Evotech Reservoir

Fender eilminator

55watts HID both headlight

What i can say is only engine, petrol tank & frame not change only.

Thanks

Edited by simon87

Hi, Guys

QUOTE]My Z accessories

Full Carbon Fiber

PC5

ignition module

Full Slider

DMV engine Slider

Domino Fast throttle

Titanium velocity Stack

Sergent Gel Seats

Ohlins rear shock

Full Evotech Reservoir

Fender eilminator

Thanks

Damn, must have cause lots of damage on the wallet for this crazy setup i must say! Uppps!!!

2008 - Honda SP 150

2011 - Honda CBR Fireblade 400 R Model

2012 - Yamaha YZF R6 09 Model

2013 - Yamaha YZF R1 08 Model

2013 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

2014 - Honda CB 400 Spec III - Current

Damn, must have cause lots of damage on the wallet for this crazy setup i must say! Uppps!!!

Ya ,lots of damage on the wallet already & already stop spending on it anymore, almost $25K worth of accessories. Infact that time i wanted to bought the green version. Green version no stock than i take Black. Anyway black with full carbon fiber also quite nice. Maybe 1 day we can organise a kopi session for all z1000.

Ya ,lots of damage on the wallet already & already stop spending on it anymore, almost $25K worth of accessories. Infact that time i wanted to bought the green version. Green version no stock than i take Black. Anyway black with full carbon fiber also quite nice. Maybe 1 day we can organise a kopi session for all z1000.

haha! 25k just on accessories. *jaw dropped* but i guess its all worth it. Nth much to change on the appearance. Coffee session can i ride my spark? Have not bought my z1000 yet. Looking for someone to let go or maybe get a brand new. =)

2008 - Honda SP 150

haha! 25k just on accessories. *jaw dropped* but i guess its all worth it. Nth much to change on the appearance. Coffee session can i ride my spark? Have not bought my z1000 yet. Looking for someone to let go or maybe get a brand new. =)

Bro , you can try z800 very popular nowaday.. Fuel consumtion is good & cheap about $4-5k lower for new & size almost the same. Z1 fuel consumtion is about 14km/liter . Like drinking water sia. If you like high speed more than 200km above type. This bike not suitable for you. If you want pickup & mid. It's very scary. Never grap the handle well you will really fly back.

OMG Damn simon87!!! almost 25K worth of accessories...nicely done up and very sweet in fact :)

Another 2-3k can buy another Z1000 liao.

The Z800 is assembled in Thailand and parts may be more readily available & cheaper too in Thailand.

Thot u make contact with the Brown Z1000 for sell in this forum???

No deal arh.

hi randler!

i still a new rider. and i havent tried the full potential of the fuel tank. scared on the road run out of fuel.hahah

anyways when i was running in before the fuel meter starts blinking. i was ard 180km. but after running in. ard 125 already blinking. big difference. definitely because of my riding style. everywhere go also 'prah minyak' .hahaha. now sure about the other. maybe you guys can share too?heh

Hi guys can i know whats the fuel effieciency like for z1000?

Say your prayers and let the Goodtimes

Ride Safe Everybody!

08- TA200

09- TW200

10/13- CB 400 VTEC 3

13- Z100

cannot tahan lah see the dual akra slip ons. unique quoted me 2242! can't afford it nowww. too damn ex.haha. you got a video of ur pipe sound or not? i've checked out youtube like not convincing enough.maybe must see live and hearr the sound. Boooooring lah the stock pipe. too quiet. LOUD PIPE SAVES LIVES.hehh

Hi, Guys

QUOTE]My Z accessories

Full Carbon Fiber

PC5

ignition module

Full Slider

DMV engine Slider

Domino Fast throttle

Titanium velocity Stack

Sergent Gel Seats

Ohlins rear shock

Ohlins steering damper

Full Evotech Reservoir

Fender eilminator

Thanks

Ride Safe Everybody!

08- TA200

09- TW200

10/13- CB 400 VTEC 3

13- Z100

cannot tahan lah see the dual akra slip ons. unique quoted me 2242! can't afford it nowww. too damn ex.haha. you got a video of ur pipe sound or not? i've checked out youtube like not convincing enough.maybe must see live and hearr the sound. Boooooring lah the stock pipe. too quiet. LOUD PIPE SAVES LIVES.hehh

Hi, infact the sound is not that loud cos my is only end can . Akra dun have full system street legal. They have the illegal full system but I think $700 gave LTA not worth it so never change full system. $700 I can pump petrol for 1yr I think. I seldom ride , now mileage is only 5000km total .

Hi, Guys

QUOTE]My Z accessories

Full Carbon Fiber

PC5

ignition module

Full Slider

DMV engine Slider

Domino Fast throttle

Titanium velocity Stack

Sergent Gel Seats

Ohlins rear shock

Ohlins steering damper

Full Evotech Reservoir

Fender eilminator

Thanks

Hi Bro,

I'm curious to know whether you've survived a single inspection with this built?

I've only had my tail fender assembly changed as well as angel eye set up and it looks like I will have to make a couple of trips in and out of LTA. Haha!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/kohmm/IMG_3108-1.jpg

Are you guys having problems with the fuel tank when it starts to rain.cos i realised theres gap between the fuel tank cap and the cover.so when i lift up the cap to refuel water will run into the tank.i notice theres like a drain hole but its doesnt seem to drain the waterrr.

Ride Safe Everybody!

08- TA200

09- TW200

10/13- CB 400 VTEC 3

13- Z100

Are you guys having problems with the fuel tank when it starts to rain.cos i realised theres gap between the fuel tank cap and the cover.so when i lift up the cap to refuel water will run into the tank.i notice theres like a drain hole but its doesnt seem to drain the waterrr.
Hi , not sure. I have change to keyless.

Hi Bro,

I'm curious to know whether you've survived a single inspection with this built?

I've only had my tail fender assembly changed as well as angel eye set up and it looks like I will have to make a couple of trips in and out of LTA. Haha!

Hi, I seldom ride . Anyway, mostly all things are legal .That is 3yrs later problem. Most I only ride once a month.

Hi Bro,

Hi, I seldom ride . Anyway, mostly all things are legal .That is 3yrs later problem. Most I only ride once a month.

Bro , you can try z800 very popular nowaday.. Fuel consumtion is good & cheap about $4-5k lower for new & size almost the same. Z1 fuel consumtion is about 14km/liter . Like drinking water sia. If you like high speed more than 200km above type. This bike not suitable for you. If you want pickup & mid. It's very scary. Never grap the handle well you will really fly back.

omg! 14km/l??? thats worst than my R6! haha. hmmmm... maybe shall consider my options again. Thanks for the info bro!

2008 - Honda SP 150

Thot u make contact with the Brown Z1000 for sell in this forum???

No deal arh.

No deal bro. Dont really like the snake skin seat and the colour. haha! opps. I love the burn orange near by house one. everyday ride pass and my saliva dripping. haha! just too sexy!

2008 - Honda SP 150

omg! 14km/l??? thats worst than my R6! haha. hmmmm... maybe shall consider my options again. Thanks for the info bro!

No lah... Simon87 Z is upgraded to stage 2 so more power will consume more gas mah.

My standard Z is avg abt 15 to17 km/liter but I am a gentle patient rider most of the time.

Gd luck & Hope u get e Z soon...