SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Z1000 Riders

Ray-zor

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi just booked a green 2013 Z1000.

Wondering what are my options for enhancing my ride in terms of protection, comfort, tank or tail/side bags and maybe performance?

Only got the Ventura light guard.

Wind shield wise have seen the Ermax, Zero Gravity, Power Bronze and Puig but not sure which one work best for touring.

Recommendation for tank/tail/side bags and frame sliders/crash bars.

Which bikeshop is recommended that service and tune/mod the Z1000?

All info are much appreciated.

Many Thanks & Cheers

Hi just booked a green 2013 Z1000.

Wondering what are my options for enhancing my ride in terms of protection, comfort, tank or tail/side bags and maybe performance?

Only got the Ventura light guard.

Wind shield wise have seen the Ermax, Zero Gravity, Power Bronze and Puig but not sure which one work best for touring.

Recommendation for tank/tail/side bags and frame sliders/crash bars.

Which bikeshop is recommended that service and tune/mod the Z1000?

All info are much appreciated.

Many Thanks & Cheers

Hi bro, so u trade in yr versys? saw yr ad few weeks back. How much is the 2013 Z now?

Hi Hulk...U the same guy i met at Kallang KFC with e 2011 Black Z1K with black rims?

I buy PI... Japanese PI not a issue with me... defiinitely cheaper... money saved can use to buy accessories bro.

Did not trade in my Versys but booked the Z anyway last friday.

However, manage to sell my Versys to a nice gentlemen today and transfer on tuesday.

The Z should arrive at end Feb or early Mar.

Edited by SilverBullet

Guys. Im planning to get a z1000 . Any shops to recommend? Usually wat free gifts u guys ask for? ;p

Thanks alot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I guess you can go to any shop that deals with brand new japanese bikes, as long as you can trust the sales advisor. They all end up ordering from the same Kawa agent in Singapore. See if you can get a good deal for exhaust end cans when you are doing your purchase.

I guess maybe the other Z1000 riders can give you more tips. The force is strong in the z1000, and i'm resisting very hard to get one... Sighz.

Any Zriders that stay at serangoon north? saw one black/orange nearby and it is sex max!!! haha. resisting the temptation......

2008 - Honda SP 150

2011 - Honda CBR Fireblade 400 R Model

2012 - Yamaha YZF R6 09 Model

2013 - Yamaha YZF R1 08 Model

2013 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

2014 - Honda CB 400 Spec III - Current

Thanks Jimmyzee.Where can I get those?I mean,any shop selling them?

Mervyn. I ordered my online, it reached my door step in 3 days time.

Try gather another few buddies if they wanna get... Can share the shipping cost.

I got 1 guy available waiting for more to buy together as can also share the shipping cost.

:thumb:Honda & Kawasaki:thumb:

dont resist.. give in!

anyways the limited edition more ex because of the color different? or theres more to it ?

The Z1000 white limited edition I guess no more already. So far I had confirmed with Albert Motor... They only brought in 10pcs.

Power wise all are the same. Just that the colour and decals are different and the rims are factory polished.

:thumb:Honda & Kawasaki:thumb:

Seems like ex-r6 riders are gunning for z1000 hur. hahah.

BTW any idea what's the latest machine price for the z1000?

Albert Motor quoted $27.5k without Ins...No extra $$$ for Special Edition if it's available in next shipment.

Need to book to ensure can secure e Z1k.

New Southern add $600 for Special Edition which was available when i asked.

Mervyn. I ordered my online, it reached my door step in 3 days time.

Try gather another few buddies if they wanna get... Can share the shipping cost.

I got 1 guy available waiting for more to buy together as can also share the shipping cost.

Jimmy tks for sharing... The SW-Motech Blaze panniers sure look nice if not the Best on the Z1.

I have the OEM Kawasaki Z1 expandable soft tail bag and have to wait till my bike is reg to try it for touring.

If it does not work out well then will get the SW-Motech Blaze pannier.

Albert Motor quoted $27.5k without Ins...No extra $$$ for Special Edition if it's available in next shipment.

Need to book to ensure can secure e Z1k.

New Southern add $600 for Special Edition which was available when i asked.

so u have u booked ur z1k? i tried asking loois its 23k machine just need add insurance n coe. no gst cost

any ideas if u guys saw or heard if the z800 is coming to town? looks damn sweet and not as heavy

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

Yes, booked a PI 2013 model in Green from Speedway.

dun mind me asking how much u paid for it for a PI? the difference is only warranty wise right?

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg