SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Fredd, hey, mind asking your friend if he knows where in Indonesia got sell something like this? http://m.barumotorsport.com/product/58/154/Body-Byson-Part-1-LE-Series-2/?o=default

I'm looking for the tail light, and no. plate holder. The rest not necessary. The last time I ask a friend of mine to check while he went they for hols, they don't sell seperately. Hope your friend got loabang there.

hello all. a newbie here. just got fz16 about a month plus. have anyone change air filter and exhaust?

Hello! Welcome to FZ16 family!

As for exhaust, theres no legal exhaust yet. From what I've known.

Air filter, some of us here order online.

PM mjbs64 directly..thanks

@Fredd, hey, mind asking your friend if he knows where in Indonesia got sell something like this? http://m.barumotorsport.com/product/58/154/Body-Byson-Part-1-LE-Series-2/?o=default

I'm looking for the tail light, and no. plate holder. The rest not necessary. The last time I ask a friend of mine to check while he went they for hols, they don't sell seperately. Hope your friend got loabang there.

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

Mezannnnnnn............! I want one plsssssssssss :pity: :thumb:

hello all. a newbie here. just got fz16 about a month plus. have anyone change air filter and exhaust?

Hi bro, i think ridehard has changed his air filter to KNN. You can try consult with him.

Exhaust wont be coming out as early.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

Hi bro, i think ridehard has changed his air filter to KNN. You can try consult with him.

Exhaust wont be coming out as early.

E official exhaust system from Daytona is avail, but des dis retailer frm India dat i've mentioned b4 frm past post... it's selling ard US$600 plus minus w/o shipping & u've got to send to LTA for inspections & approval.

If u've got e moolaah, u'll be e first to use in S'pore road. Please to welcome U into our FZ16 family.. :) we're a humble lots. ENJOY bruder!!!

Safe ride everyone.

E official exhaust system from Daytona is avail, but des dis retailer frm India dat i've mentioned b4 frm past post... it's selling ard US$600 plus minus w/o shipping & u've got to send to LTA for inspections & approval.

If u've got e moolaah, u'll be e first to use in S'pore road. Please to welcome U into our FZ16 family.. :) we're a humble lots. ENJOY bruder!!!

Safe ride everyone.

But confirm pass bo? Then somemore no installation provided. Need their company cert. Daytona is from japan?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

1) bobok1164 / Taufik / FZ-C-ME [Fully Paid]

2) Bao / Bao / FZ-C-ME [Fully Paid]

3) Farhan999 / Farhan / FZ-S-CB [Fully Paid] (Remove Fazer Wording)

4) bosta / Firdaus / FZ-C-ME [Fully Paid] (Change the claw color from green to red & "energy" wording to red)

5)

Wah! Final slot to be taken up already. Cut-off date will be by this sat, 9 Apr.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

U book by smsing them or call in? wah... take so long ar? 3weeks sml... so long... what's the queue in there? just change engine oil + oil filter nia... Wat the heck.

they normally got alot of bikes to service, not just personal bikes, even the TP bikes

==

Class 3: 22-Nov-2006, Class 2B: 12-Nov-2008, Class 2A: 12-Jan-2010, Class 2: Enrolled

==

2004 Yamaha YBR125 - Dec2008~Jan2011

2011 Yamaha FZ16 - Jan2011~Present

==

Haha.. they got one is side fairing similar to S4 liddat one... lol.. looks so cool. :)

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

reasons for not ordering frm 'em cos:

1) troublesome

2) tinks dat dis poisons will soon reach our shores too

3) money not enough

4) need to confirm somemore, confirm? double confirm somemore... hiaz..... (if only i was e first contestant:sian:) wat a cool $10k dat was..

bloody easy money... phueew:angry: :slapforehead:

Dis Saturday, morning or nite i arso free.. anyone wanna go for a ride:clapping:

reasons for not ordering frm 'em cos:

1) troublesome

2) tinks dat dis poisons will soon reach our shores too

3) money not enough

4) need to confirm somemore, confirm? double confirm somemore... hiaz..... (if only i was e first contestant:sian:) wat a cool $10k dat was..

bloody easy money... phueew:angry: :slapforehead:

Dis Saturday, morning or nite i arso free.. anyone wanna go for a ride:clapping:

Haha... OK! Saturday morning let's go for a ride + Breakfast/kopi :) To encourage more ppl to join, those who just got their bike and still running in, we will try to keep at the limited speed. 60~80km/hr. :) So to cater for everyone to join.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12