SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Die Lah...like that my piston exit my cylinder head if i join you guys on my S4...

Bro we accomodate everyone who joins us.....

If u join us, we wont leave u behind sure got sweeper

in fact Rakbir joined us a few times...

LOL dun think his piston is anywhere near breaking his cylinder....

When you realize that you are trapped and surrounded, you will become fearless.

When you have no way out, you will tap into your courage to stand firm.

When you have no choice, you will fight back with all you might.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

Bro we accomodate everyone who joins us.....

If u join us, we wont leave u behind sure got sweeper

in fact Rakbir joined us a few times...

LOL dun think his piston is anywhere near breaking his cylinder....

hahaha so far so gd even though wen at times brains were left at home. Especially e last ride i had with u guys wen suddenly penyu went missing in mid air. Was a happening ride... JbAtRaCeR bro at least den i will have 'kaki' den if u join. lol. Cheers...

1st ride: Yamaha RXZ 135 - 2007 to 2009

2nd ride: Honda Super 4 Spec 1 - 2009 till now.....

3rd ride: The Speed Demon YZF R1 (06 Model) - 2010 till forever.....

"There's no word to explain the acceleration" :gun:

dun tok so much lah bros, just try to keep up with my bike when we ride on NSH next. Then we see who scared who and whose brains where. Soothsayer, tell them man. Hypersports is hypersports, but you hyper ventilate when a SUPERBIKE is around. Sharm, can u please talk to them??? Tsk. yyyaaaawwwn.

There is no pain greater than not being able to ride a motorcycle....

There is no joy more worth mention when riding one,,,,,,,

Zac

dun tok so much lah bros, just try to keep up with my bike when we ride on NSH next. Then we see who scared who and whose brains where.QUOTE]

ZZAAABBBBBbbbbb... look whose talkin sia... ZACK.. i be just beside u if that shall happen... yes on my 6's THUMPER.:angel:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/joemac_kint/misc%20pic/untitled123456.jpg

Where got LONG WAY DOWN? Its just around the corner what?!?!?! eeerrmm. JUST a very long corner i mean...

Die Lah...like that my piston exit my cylinder head if i join you guys on my S4...

Dun worry bro,there's always a tow rope if u wanna keep up.juz remember to hold on to ur handle bars tight.....hehehhehhee:angel:

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

wahhhhhhhh.......i only ride an RXK lah bro....where can chase.....:angel:

dun tok so much lah bros, just try to keep up with my bike when we ride on NSH next. Then we see who scared who and whose brains where. Soothsayer, tell them man. Hypersports is hypersports, but you hyper ventilate when a SUPERBIKE is around. Sharm, can u please talk to them??? Tsk. yyyaaaawwwn.

dun tok so much lah bros, just try to keep up with my bike when we ride on NSH next. Then we see who scared who and whose brains where.QUOTE]

ZZAAABBBBBbbbbb... look whose talkin sia... ZACK.. i be just beside u if that shall happen... yes on my 6's THUMPER.:angel:

Saaaaappppppp XR6 thumper in the house

How come the wing blow here....??????

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

SAaaaaaaappppppp. Eh bro u forgot how the RS3 screams is it?

Purposely that day give u shiok only

Anyway u already go thailand with a vara

Now try BB.....

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

Okie who is up for a one day ride to Malacca on the second of May........

We leave early early and spend the whole day there....

Those interested drop me a PM///

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

Bruuahahahahaha!!! hehehehe..... hehehehehee.....Ticklish lah!!

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Previous: Yamaha TZR125, Yamaha WR200, HD Sportster 1200C, Honda Super 4 VTEC Spec II, 83' Honda Accord, Vara XL1000V, Hyundai Getz 1.6(M), 99' Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Wave R, Piaggio X9, Kia Forte Koup, VW Passat, Honda CB1300 X4.

Present: Honda Wave R, Honda NC750X, Honda FJS400D Silverwing.

No bro, can join dun worry. Surely someone will help to sweep. We've got other Super4s riding with us too.

If Varadero8212 joins us, even better. He doesn't usually show off the power of his monster so he sweeps from behind. He maintains throttle at 10%. If he throttles anything more than that he will just fly past everyone and end up at the Thai border in a flash. So fast that his clothes will rip to shreds. :D

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Previous: Yamaha TZR125, Yamaha WR200, HD Sportster 1200C, Honda Super 4 VTEC Spec II, 83' Honda Accord, Vara XL1000V, Hyundai Getz 1.6(M), 99' Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Wave R, Piaggio X9, Kia Forte Koup, VW Passat, Honda CB1300 X4.

Hey bro, how man brudder!

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Halu Birdies ..

Look at the link below .. This song is for us dah .. originally sung by the Beatles entitled Blackbird. Latest sung by Susan Lachlan .. A song for us bros ..

In life, there are important decisions that you have to make.

I chose to ride ... And I chose to Ride Hard and Ride Safe ... On a BLACKBIRD.

Past Rides : Ali Baba (P.Ramlee period), Chopper (Disco season), BMX (ET season), Piyo-Piyo (2008-??)

Halu Birdies ..

Look at the link below .. This song is for us dah .. originally sung by the Beatles entitled Blackbird. Latest sung by Susan Lachlan .. A song for us bros ..

bro,thnx for the effort to find us an opening song....U watch the movie "Gone in 60 sec",juz before they do their 'job',they hear their song to get in the mood....can't imagine we start our bike with this song.......very lembik la bro.....we want Heavy Rock bro.....\w/.....\w/......

Rock Neber Die!!!!!!!!

:angel:

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

how come i see ppl boasting abt speed? its the ride that matters.. not speed..

ive seen how bad speeding can become. It makes ppl lose their way. Even if you know the way and you speed, do u think abt the people thats left behind. Maybe you guys want to sit down and really talk about some riding discipline and integrity you want the grp to possess. However, if speeding and selfish riding is what this grp is proud of then i think i dun make the cut.. Im here to enjoy the ride not otherwise.. Think about it guys.. If you get offended by me, den im sorry. This is my opinion.. Cheers..

well nobody is talking bout speed bro......everyone is enjoying the ride rite......in fact i dnt think the ride is the problem at all.........its norm that some like to speed some like to ride slow.........when we ride.......during the journey to our destination all the riders are waiting for each other....its only when u go back then the mayhem starts but its not all the guys that speed some still stays back and ride together.........to me most important ting is that we enjoy each others company not to say who rides fast or slow or reach first or last or get lost or wat so ever......at the end of the ride we seat down all together and drink kopi or eat nasi lemak or talk **** together.....that's wat i cherish the most..........anyway we all so far rides short distance.........have we all try riding long distance together.......if we ride long distance....i can guarantee you that all will ride together and goes back together.....that's where your sweeper and marker coordinates.......that's my opinion..........but still i think its the company of each others is wat we are all looking for.........:angel:

how come i see ppl boasting abt speed? its the ride that matters.. not speed..

ive seen how bad speeding can become. It makes ppl lose their way. Even if you know the way and you speed, do u think abt the people thats left behind. Maybe you guys want to sit down and really talk about some riding discipline and integrity you want the grp to possess. However, if speeding and selfish riding is what this grp is proud of then i think i dun make the cut.. Im here to enjoy the ride not otherwise.. Think about it guys.. If you get offended by me, den im sorry. This is my opinion.. Cheers..

wad u said abt the company is rite.. but how abt safety wise? remember de nite wen u were stuck at NSH? we tot u purposely stop but turn out ur out of gas.. maybe if you guys wanna hv some mayhem, try to split into 2.. those who wanna cruise and those who wanna orgy.. jus my two cents...