SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Bro Jimmy .. im serious .. Bro Jebat can screw and unscrew ur bird until can see the bones and veins .. hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Where got double meaning .. i never talk cock sing song kay ... U buy him ungki, sure he do for you .. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bro King ... me not angry lah .. me nowadays very sensitive ... matured man mah .. hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Where my bro Greysnail ah .. how come nowadays never support me sia ..

In life, there are important decisions that you have to make.

I chose to ride ... And I chose to Ride Hard and Ride Safe ... On a BLACKBIRD.

Past Rides : Ali Baba (P.Ramlee period), Chopper (Disco season), BMX (ET season), Piyo-Piyo (2008-??)

Bro Jimmy .. im serious .. Bro Jebat can screw and unscrew ur bird until can see the bones and veins .. hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Where got double meaning .. i never talk cock sing song kay ... U buy him ungki, sure he do for you .. but you want to see his bird or your bird .. i saw mine .. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bro King ... me not angry lah .. me nowadays very sensitive ... matured man mah .. hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Past Rides : Ali Baba (P.Ramlee period), Chopper (Disco season), BMX (ET season), Piyo-Piyo (2008-??)

Well,all i can see now that the thread is lively again,like mushroom after rain...lol

Great pics u guys/gals.

And Vip,nice karer la ur bike....1st was hulk's bird,now barney's bird....wakakakakaka..anyway it still a blackbird la.....so loving it.....

ANd to my other cracko.BJ.....its not i want to support u la brader but i tink ur Alzheimer is catching up la.......or probably ur man-opause...wakakakakaka.

missing u guys lots ah.

ANyway watever it is,blackbird rules....

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Well,all i can see now that the thread is lively again,like mushroom after rain...lol

Great pics u guys/gals.

And Vip,nice karer la ur bike....1st was hulk's bird,now barney's bird....wakakakakaka..anyway it still a blackbird la.....so loving it.....

ANd to my other cracko.BJ.....its not i want to support u la brader but i tink ur Alzheimer is catching up la.......or probably ur man-opause...wakakakakaka.

missing u guys lots ah.

ANyway watever it is,blackbird rules....

Khahah Barney ah..... :p if you see me with my other two lady bikers, you will probably say Barney and Friends..

Khahah Barney ah..... :p if you see me with my other two lady bikers, you will probably say Barney and Friends..

in dat case,u must paste Barney's pic on ur helmet......or probably change ur nick ah.....:)

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Hi Blackbird Riders, I'm Selling for my friend his Blackbird Fairing,Headlight fairing & front mudguard..

anyone interested sms 93636959..

Pix: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/313495-WTS-REXTOR-CDI-Adjustable-Blackbird-fairing-Givi-Box..

Thanks..

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/danny2913/1.jpg

Where is RaaZ Now???

Life Is A Journey... Enjoy The Trip...

bro... just a routine meet up... why plan till 11th???

This friday cohesion... anyone...? of cos no obligation lah... those can come just come those cannot its ok too...

like what bro king32 commented... we meet up early and possible we have more place to go and more photo taking....

abit bz on the detailing bro...i'll see how on the friday

2006-2008>>YAMAHA TZM

2007-2009>>YAMAHA SPARK Z

2008-2009>>HONDA CB400

2009-2010>>YAMAHA RXZ:

2009-2012>>SR-71!:thumb:

2012>>>HONDA CBR1000RR

Havent seen wak lu for a while. He selling his bike already??

http://*******************/showbike_used.php?bikeno=1004255

Anyway, guys n gals, where we meeting this Friday?

i juz met him last sun...dun think so bro..

2006-2008>>YAMAHA TZM

2007-2009>>YAMAHA SPARK Z

2008-2009>>HONDA CB400

2009-2010>>YAMAHA RXZ:

2009-2012>>SR-71!:thumb:

2012>>>HONDA CBR1000RR

Hi Blackbird Riders, I'm Selling for my friend his Blackbird Fairing,Headlight fairing & front mudguard..

anyone interested sms 93636959..

Pix: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/313495-WTS-REXTOR-CDI-Adjustable-Blackbird-fairing-Givi-Box..

Thanks..

DANNY!!...look for Greysnail!!!...he need those parts!!!

Edited by JbAtRaCeR

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Bros ... I have informed GS of Danny's offer n he is in the process of getting a set of fairing oredi ..

Upssssssssssssssssssssss for Danny

Bros ... I have informed GS of Danny's offer n he is in the process of getting a set of fairing oredi ..

Upssssssssssssssssssssss for Danny

Look like GS bird will resurrect soon...btw this 4th feb,friday,sujak,reza(KIV) and me going for a day trip...5am at JB shell...breakfast at mersing...ride kahang to ayer hitam...go in NSHW..stop at gunung ledang waterfall...leave gunung ledang for senawang to eat arab rice..n back to SG..before that muz eat A&W...anyone wanna follow...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Look like GS bird will resurrect soon...btw this 4th feb,friday,sujak,reza(KIV) and me going for a day trip...5am at JB shell...breakfast at mersing...ride kahang to ayer hitam...go in NSHW..stop at gunung ledang waterfall...leave gunung ledang for senawang to eat arab rice..n back to SG..before that muz eat A&W...anyone wanna follow...

bro u forgot to mention that some of us are bringing our "speed limiter" along.... but i know your speed limiter faulty already.. hehehe... must go and get it calibrated... must drop from 250 to 200 for the first indicator... :p...

bro u forgot to mention that some of us are bringing our "speed limiter" along.... but i know your speed limiter faulty already.. hehehe... must go and get it calibrated... must drop from 250 to 200 for the first indicator... :p...

Speed limiter faulty bro...but my bank angle sensor werking lah...haiz...

"Irreplaceable"

Speed limiter faulty bro...but my bank angle sensor werking lah...haiz...

"Irreplaceable"