Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX


Guest R1szuan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by rvf7972@Jul 14 2004, 06:41 AM

r u guys meeting 2nite??

 

i am early shift this week, if not too late will

 

be there for a quick one..

 

:hungry: :p

So itchy that u need to invite others for a quicky huh? :D

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 12:00 PM

Hey tell me more detail abt as we will heading up there on the same day and same party. PM me abt it. dun let that kuku BNT knows :D

Opps

 

Too much BNT around me till i forgot to put the date.. I am leaving this Friday not 24th. Paiseh man!

 

Next time then i join you ppl up to KL, this friday i hope it will be a big bang man..promoting for Levis. :cheer: :cheer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 12:09 PM

Opps

 

Too much BNT around me till i forgot to put the date.. I am leaving this Friday not 24th. Paiseh man!

 

Next time then i join you ppl up to KL, this friday i hope it will be a big bang man..promoting for Levis. :cheer: :cheer:

I thought the launching is on th 24th? If its on 23th (Fri) than wats the 24th for?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 11:45 AM

First u asked why are all the BB riders then u mention only 'we' are here may I ask R u a BB rider??? :lol:

:slapforehead:

 

hope my singrsih is not too complex for u .. any how misinterpret..

 

btw where are all the bb riders..looks only we are here

 

we are here--->i assume we all three know each other n the bikes we ride..

 

 

:cheeky: :cheeky:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 11:50 AM

Uniform

 

Charlie

Oscar

Charlie

Kilo

 

Bravo

November

Tango

 

it :slapforehead: time!

 

Good one lah Sniper! :clap: :thumb: Give chance to him lah.. he ninja cannot speak london can only So das kan aneh! U knoe lah like the movie last samurai for him it will be Last BNT,kekekekekeke

 

o_O

 

ohh defntly can't speak u r indonesian accent..

 

:cheeky: :cheeky: :faint:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 12:00 PM

Hey tell me more detail abt as we will heading up there on the same day and same party. PM me abt it. dun let that kuku BNT knows :D

:giddy:

 

anyway i can't go 4 got to attend the damn school..

 

:giddy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 12:16 PM

I thought the launching is on th 24th? If its on 23th (Fri) than wats the 24th for?

Nvm I have already clear it out.. This fri 16th is the ride ard n 24th is the zouk party. :)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan

There was a meet up. I was late arrived 1 hour later.

 

Those Kawas u saw rite those are those joinin in the kopi in the end it become a kawa outing.. Only me turn up!

 

I heard from the kawa guy that 1 blue bird came over and park at the malay restaurant and then halfway left. I tot it was another guy. Didnt know it was you. Sorrie!

 

Kopi on me next time man!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 15 2004, 01:57 PM

There was a meet up. I was late arrived 1 hour later.

 

Those Kawas u saw rite those are those joinin in the kopi in the end it become a kawa outing.. Only me turn up!

 

I heard from the kawa guy that 1 blue bird came over and park at the malay restaurant and then halfway left. I tot it was another guy. Didnt know it was you. Sorrie!

 

Kopi on me next time man!

Must be the influence of BNT... :D

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hell o peeps... sori cant make it to jalan masjid.. dat nite but.. i'm always there at HENG's ... coz my mechanic there.. AH KOON I LOVE U!!! ahakz

 

PS: blackbird usually comes in black... if not arr they r redbird, silverbird..kukukbird..but worst arr.. nobird...:offtopic:

 

ariossssss bradersss

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. ~Rumi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 15 2004, 01:57 PM

There was a meet up. I was late arrived 1 hour later.

 

Those Kawas u saw rite those are those joinin in the kopi in the end it become a kawa outing.. Only me turn up!

 

I heard from the kawa guy that 1 blue bird came over and park at the malay restaurant and then halfway left. I tot it was another guy. Didnt know it was you. Sorrie!

 

Kopi on me next time man!

No problemo bro. Anyway I often hangout there for my tea and roti'kahwin'.Isaw you few times there with your mates but wasn't riding a blackbird yet. Oh....yah Did you happen to be somewhere at Clementi bridge putting on your raincoat before you came to Jalan Masjid. So when will i get my free kopi....hehehe....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 15 2004, 01:57 PM

There was a meet up. I was late arrived 1 hour later.

 

Those Kawas u saw rite those are those joinin in the kopi in the end it become a kawa outing.. Only me turn up!

 

I heard from the kawa guy that 1 blue bird came over and park at the malay restaurant and then halfway left. I tot it was another guy. Didnt know it was you. Sorrie!

 

Kopi on me next time man!

yo bro, no wonder u tot e bluebird was mi.. i was about to go down when e rain went away slightly at 9+.. then hafway thru thunderstorm again near my place.. even my rain coat seeped in water.. dats y i didnt turn up.. paisei paisei.. nex time one tehtarik from mi to u..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by manakirana@Jul 15 2004, 11:07 PM

hell o peeps... sori cant make it to jalan masjid.. dat nite but.. i'm always there at HENG's ... coz my mechanic there.. AH KOON I LOVE U!!! ahakz

 

PS: blackbird usually comes in black... if not arr they r redbird, silverbird..kukukbird..but worst arr.. nobird...:offtopic:

 

ariossssss bradersss

how bout brown bird with pink head? what type of bird will that be then?? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

 

How want to go for kopi somewhere dis week. I got something to share with you when i go for my last trip to KL. Something which u may find it interesting...

 

 

So how bout friday? You pm me your contact and then i will sms you when the kopi. Wait the BNT fella will come and kacau only. :smile: :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by sevensky_77@Jul 15 2004, 11:49 PM

No problemo bro. Anyway I often hangout there for my tea and roti'kahwin'.Isaw you few times there with your mates but wasn't riding a blackbird yet. Oh....yah Did you happen to be somewhere at Clementi bridge putting on your raincoat before you came to Jalan Masjid. So when will i get my free kopi....hehehe....

err u saw me before?? Really?? i used to go there with a few lads there. FOr this roti bakar.. Guess we will official meet someday.

 

I was thinking this friday. i need to aired my anger from my last KL trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 15 2004, 02:44 PM

Must be the influence of BNT... :D

Couldnt Agreed MORe... cosing Major Health Damaged. :smile: :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by kunz@Jul 16 2004, 12:37 AM

yo bro, no wonder u tot e bluebird was mi.. i was about to go down when e rain went away slightly at 9+.. then hafway thru thunderstorm again near my place.. even my rain coat seeped in water.. dats y i didnt turn up.. paisei paisei.. nex time one tehtarik from mi to u..

no problem.:thumb: :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 19 2004, 08:46 AM

err u saw me before?? Really?? i used to go there with a few lads there. FOr this roti bakar.. Guess we will official meet someday.

 

I was thinking this friday. i need to aired my anger from my last KL trip.

dun wate time lah... knn always late by 1~2 hrs

 

i calld u 9 pm..u reach wat time..

 

:mad: :mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by manakirana@Jul 19 2004, 02:23 PM

helloooooooo sister... this friday wat time? at jalan masjid rite? :spam:

 

ps: dun tell anyone... i'm not a TP:nono:

Harlow beb!! :cheer:

 

Apa macam?? Orite?

 

think friday will be around 10pm lah.. but dunno c how lah maybe we go Jalan Masjid then to Jalan Kayu then boleh jalan jalan....hahahaha

 

We need more members like you in the group beb! Your Hp number lu pump kat gua punya PM ok!

 

You bob marley fans ke apa?

 

hehehehee :cheeky: :lovestruck: :smile: :cheer: :giddy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by rvf7972@Jul 19 2004, 12:23 PM

dun wate time lah... knn always late by 1~2 hrs

 

i calld u 9 pm..u reach wat time..

 

:mad: :mad:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 19 2004, 08:46 AM

Couldnt Agreed MORe... cosing Major Health Damaged. :smile: :smile:

Hey wats up abt the KL trip???

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 19 2004, 03:53 PM

Hey wats up abt the KL trip???

A BLADDY DISASTER!! it could have gotten worst if my frens didnt keep me to remain cool.

 

It will be CC against CC and it will be who got more better bikes than who. Arrghh this Friday or saturday what event is that?? You better take precaution man, you never know what will happen. :cry: :mad: :sian: :weep: :giddy:

 

my malaysians counterpart are awared of it i hope they will do something bout it or learnt from it.

 

haizzzzzzzz CCB waste my leave, my time, my money and everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...