Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX


Guest R1szuan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 12 2004, 08:17 AM

Updated BB memberlist

 

1. pai Black colour

2. wei Should be sliver colour

3. riszuan Sliver

4. wayneL Hougang (BLue)

5. blackbird - Bukit Panjang (black bb)

6. hondacbr2001 Sliver

7. dreams2345 Red

8. kunz Blue

9. Saintdudu Yishun Black

10: Blackjet Sengkang Black

11: The Doctor46 Black

12: Litespeed Tampines Black

13: CBR1100 Tampines unknown

 

Josean i am still waiting for you.. Are you joinin the birds or TLs? hehehe if you join i put your name rite at the top.

 

Same goes for alex!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :smile: :cheeky:

hey bro.....u get my address wrong leh......i stay in the east n that does not mean tampines.my bike black in color.:cheer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 12 2004, 08:17 AM

Josean i am still waiting for you.. Are you joinin the birds or TLs? hehehe if you join i put your name rite at the top.

 

Same goes for alex!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :smile: :cheeky:

oei

dun saboh me leh.

 

why must put right on top?

 

most prolly .... joining the bird family ... provided that i can let go of my current bike now lor.

or else... nth to talk about also..

 

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan

1. pai Black colour

2. wei Should be sliver colour

3. riszuan Sliver

4. wayneL Hougang (BLue)

5. blackbird - Bukit Panjang (black bb)

6. hondacbr2001 Sliver

7. dreams2345 Red

8. kunz Blue

9. Saintdudu Yishun Black

10: Blackjet Sengkang Black

11: The Doctor46 Black

12: Litespeed Tampines Black

13: CBR1100 East Black

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 13 2004, 09:39 AM

1. pai Black colour

2. wei Should be sliver colour

3. riszuan Sliver

4. wayneL Hougang (BLue)

5. blackbird - Bukit Panjang (black bb)

6. hondacbr2001 Sliver

7. dreams2345 Red

8. kunz Blue

9. Saintdudu Yishun Black

10: Blackjet Sengkang Black

11: The Doctor46 Black

12: Litespeed Tampines Black

13: CBR1100 East Black

:help: :help: :help:

 

13 bb..heading to birdnest.. (jk)

 

:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

 

ps. dun take my post serious, those who knw me i just post 4 fun

for those who dun know me NO offence.

 

 

 

 

:cheeky: :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by manakirana@Jul 13 2004, 02:46 PM

heloo braderrr...ahakz!!! just to say hi.. and pls.. blow me if u see me on the road.... FU 1993 X ... mowaaahhhssss... :bouncefire:

wednesday join us...then we can blow u together... ok!! :cheer: :cheer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan

1. pai Black colour

2. wei Should be sliver colour

3. riszuan Sliver

4. wayneL Hougang (BLue)

5. blackbird - Bukit Panjang (black bb)

6. hondacbr2001 Sliver

7. dreams2345 Red

8. kunz Blue

9. Saintdudu Yishun Black

10: Blackjet Sengkang Black

11: The Doctor46 Black

12: Litespeed Tampines Black

13: CBR1100 East Black

14: manakirana Blue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by manakirana@Jul 14 2004, 01:16 AM

wah lau wey... so many wan to blow me arr

 

wednesday... where...wattime... ahaks!... wokey.. c if i'm free... juz call my name n i'll be der... mueheheheh:spam:

 

tq very nice

PM me your contact. 2nite is 9pm Jalan Masjid near kembangan mrt opp shell station.

 

B there or B somewhere else. :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by josean@Jul 12 2004, 11:20 PM

oei

dun saboh me leh.

 

why must put right on top?

 

most prolly .... joining the bird family ... provided that i can let go of my current bike now lor.

or else... nth to talk about also..

 

cheers

what bike u ride now? how u got contact the titanium bb owner or not? cheap man 10K full of accesories... guareetee a good buy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by rvf7972@Jul 14 2004, 06:41 AM

r u guys meeting 2nite??

 

i am early shift this week, if not too late will

 

be there for a quick one..

 

:hungry: :p

aneh deh

 

want to come just come only.. tonite u might be seeing a brutale Agusta..whoo hoo! :cheer: :confused:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 08:15 AM

aneh deh

 

want to come just come only.. tonite u might be seeing a brutale Agusta..whoo hoo! :cheer: :confused:

the new MV F4 si it??

 

:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

 

damn i am morning shift..will try lah..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 08:15 AM

aneh deh

 

want to come just come only.. tonite u might be seeing a brutale Agusta..whoo hoo! :cheer: :confused:

DUn trust his words... I experience it.. :mad: This BNT is not a bapok of his word and a flight master of BNT airline.. :lol:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 10:43 AM

DUn trust his words... I experience it.. :mad: This BNT is not a bapok of his word and a flight master of BNT airline.. :lol:

:giddy: ouch kena again. :faint:

 

damn..must make my tutle shell strnger..

 

:faint:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 10:43 AM

DUn trust his words... I experience it.. :mad: This BNT is not a bapok of his word and a flight master of BNT airline.. :lol:

oh yeah

 

thanks for the reminder.. this time i will help him prepare to book Air BNT back to blangadesh for him if he took off again.. :smile: :smile:

 

Btw you tell me u experience it before.. (wink Wink) was it fun doing it with a BNT?? :cheeky: :cheeky:

 

i would love to check his gender again to confirm he is a bapok or not...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 11:11 AM

oh yeah

 

thanks for the reminder.. this time i will help him prepare to book Air BNT back to blangadesh for him if he took off again.. :smile: :smile:

 

Btw you tell me u experience it before.. (wink Wink) was it fun doing it with a BNT?? :cheeky: :cheeky:

 

i would love to check his gender again to confirm he is a bapok or not...

Have some mercy if u sent him back he will be chop and pan fry by the ppl there...

As for the experience I bet u have try it b4 and u know i know.. :D

His gender is unidentify so confirm a bapok 4 sure... things that proven is he/she dun mean his/her words at all.. wat do u think??? :lol:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 11:20 AM

Have some mercy if u sent him back he will be chop and pan fry by the ppl there...

As for the experience I bet u have try it b4 and u know i know.. :D

His gender is unidentify so confirm a bapok 4 sure... things that proven is he/she dun mean his/her words at all.. wat do u think??? :lol:

:clap: :clap: then :slapforehead: and then :bow: fianlly :faint: n :dozed: off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 11:31 AM

:clap: :clap: then :slapforehead: and then :bow: fianlly :faint: n :dozed: off

:box: birdman..

 

btw where are all the bb riders..looks only we are here..

 

:popcorn:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by rvf7972@Jul 14 2004, 11:37 AM

:box: birdman..

 

btw where are all the bb riders..looks only we are here..

 

:popcorn:

First u asked why are all the BB riders then u mention only 'we' are here may I ask R u a BB rider??? :lol:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 11:31 AM

:clap: :clap: then :slapforehead: and then :bow: fianlly :faint: n :dozed: off

Lets forget abt that BNT (Bapok Ninja Turttle)... :sian: Btw r u going KL on the 24th?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 11:45 AM

First u asked why are all the BB riders then u mention only 'we' are here may I ask R u a BB rider??? :lol:

Uniform

 

Charlie

Oscar

Charlie

Kilo

 

Bravo

November

Tango

 

it :slapforehead: :slapforehead: :slapforehead: time!

 

Good one lah Sniper! :clap: :thumb: Give chance to him lah.. he ninja cannot speak london can only So das kan aneh! U knoe lah like the movie last samurai for him it will be Last BNT,kekekekekeke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Jul 14 2004, 11:47 AM

Lets forget abt that BNT (Bapok Ninja Turttle)... :sian: Btw r u going KL on the 24th?

might be leavin to KL to pillion models round KL city... and get paid to visit the nite life in KL... hehehehe get paid somemore. hopefully the models are models not auntie or ahsoh.. or worst like BNT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 11:50 AM

Uniform

 

Charlie

Oscar

Charlie

Kilo

 

Bravo

November

Tango

 

it :slapforehead: :slapforehead: :slapforehead: time!

 

Good one lah Sniper! :clap: :thumb: Give chance to him lah.. he ninja cannot speak london can only So das kan aneh! U knoe lah like the movie last samurai for him it will be Last BNT,kekekekekeke

:lol: Nvm if he cant speak london, he dun pratice arigato and dun stay in ###### patok how to give him chance??? B still plenty ard but BNT i'm sure he will be the last...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by R1szuan@Jul 14 2004, 11:52 AM

might be leavin to KL to pillion models round KL city... and get paid to visit the nite life in KL... hehehehe get paid somemore. hopefully the models are models not auntie or ahsoh.. or worst like BNT.

Hey tell me more detail abt as we will heading up there on the same day and same party. PM me abt it. dun let that kuku BNT knows :D

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

 

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...