SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2007

gentoro

:lovestruck: congrats ralliart,cbr bear.~hope u'll turn up 4 the next SYM outing with the brown t-shirt.

i'm already quite sick of my 9000 watt YZF Rven..the GTS engine sounds n feels so smooth.cant wait to ride it in town.still waiting on next week's COE tho.Now my concept of riding has evolved..i want

something comfortable instead of exciting & hot.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guy,

I just place an order on the GTS 200. However can not take the bike lah becoz the number now start with 4xxx and my brother don't like 4 in the bike lah a little old minded lah. So now have 2 wait ar De Xing agent said I will need 2 wait 4 2 month ar :cry: Is it true I hv to wait that long. He if don't want 2 wait can pay 1k 2 buy the number :confused: is it true? BTW place my order at Suntec about 8k OTR included IU plus a bit but the agent round it up to 8k free 2 helmet(don't know what brand), 2 rain coat, bike cover and box 46L one.

Originally posted by hanson2020@Jul 4 2005, 09:38 AM

Hi Guy,

I just place an order on the GTS 200. However can not take the bike lah becoz the number now start with 4xxx and my brother don't like 4 in the bike lah a little old minded lah. So now have 2 wait ar De Xing agent said I will need 2 wait 4 2 month ar :cry: Is it true I hv to wait that long. He if don't want 2 wait can pay 1k 2 buy the number :confused: is it true? BTW place my order at Suntec about 8k OTR included IU plus a bit but the agent round it up to 8k free 2 helmet(don't know what brand), 2 rain coat, bike cover and box 46L one.

Minimum bid for new number is $1000, alternative is to buy an old bike for as cheap as possible and transfer the plate to the new bike, transfer fee I think is $100

http://www.solidah.com/mystuff/dbsmall.jpghttp://www.solidah.com/mystuff/scootlogo.gifhttp://www.danasoft.com/sig/pharkee01.jpg

This is a faster way if you can get hold a nice old number plate and transfer to you newly bought bike. :smile:

Months ago, i make a enquiry to ROV about transfering an old number plate to my old Helix, it will cost me a bomb $1000+, so i just forget about it. Heehee. :sweat:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Originally posted by coollce@Jul 3 2005, 11:40 PM

Oooh... More & more ppl riding SYM bikes. Just last nite i found 2 joyrides at jurong west carpark. Yesterday afternoon i saw 2 malaysian bikes also looking exactly the same but with a different brand name.

Sigh~, shld have gotten the joyride carb instead of the EFI. Although the EFI mirrors are very chio, but I've difficulty following my fren who's riding a phantom. Hehe, he can squeeze & disappear in a flash, while i'm stuck behind the vehicles.

He even suggest i shut my mirrors when squeezing. :sleep:

Jeez, it's ok, i'll juz stay behind the cars. Feel their warm & cozy engines.

:sian:

Wonder if the GTS have problems squeezing anot. :goodluck:

--Lvin--

Tat wat is i always do... during the squeeze I will close the 2 side mirror in order to get thru.. if reali too small space then i will just joyfully wait.. sometime u can just close 1 side.. if u do tat often then i think u will never bother to wait behind liao..

:cheeky:

TrUe lOvE is Not loViNg a pErFecT pErsOn but loVinG an ImPreFeCt PeRsoN cOmpLeTelY

WrOng to CliNg to wHat yOu sHoUldN't b3lieVe in or to fAiL to aSk tHe tRuth you s33k

iN tHiS wOrLd ThErE iS nO sUcH tHiNgS aS fAiRy TaLeS tHaT iS y I oNlY gIvE u A pRoMiSe To LoVe U fOrEvEr

LoViNg A pErSoN iS nOt 1 dAy MaTtEr bUt LeAvInG a PeRsOn iS 1 MiN dEcIsIoN

Anyone got any idea tat the SYM service centre had moved alreadi..

I had tried call up to look for replacement parts but neearly 1 mth liao they still not get back to me...

Thought of going down to check but dun wish to waste a trip down...

TrUe lOvE is Not loViNg a pErFecT pErsOn but loVinG an ImPreFeCt PeRsoN cOmpLeTelY

WrOng to CliNg to wHat yOu sHoUldN't b3lieVe in or to fAiL to aSk tHe tRuth you s33k

iN tHiS wOrLd ThErE iS nO sUcH tHiNgS aS fAiRy TaLeS tHaT iS y I oNlY gIvE u A pRoMiSe To LoVe U fOrEvEr

I can give u the sales manager phone no at a later time for more details..

Best u can come down to Bukit Batok to test ride.

I am going there to try soon

July 2004 to Nov 2006 X9 amalfi

Dec 2006 to Jan 2010 Honda SilverWing 400

Feb 2010 to Nov 2015 Honda Fit

Dec 2015 to Oct 2017 Toyota ISIS

Feb 2017 to May 2017 Honda ST1300

Jun 2017 onwards Honda Silverwing 400

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6333/image00076ka5.jpg

Originally posted by midgoo@Jul 4 2005, 02:05 PM

So if i'm 24 with more than 2yrs of driving exp. How much could it be?

Anyone have information about the FC of the GTS?

Where can I find more detail about this GTS?

from roadmaster29

guess wat guys... the fuel indicator will only move when u clock in bout 100km. N i've reach 320km n yet to go into reserved. Running in at most 90km/hr. Ahaks

Originally posted by patriots@Jul 4 2005, 02:09 PM

I can give u the sales manager phone no at a later time for more details..

Best u can come down to Bukit Batok to test ride.

I am going there to try soon

Changing your bike :confused:

Originally posted by roadmaster29@Jul 4 2005, 12:24 AM

Its been quite some time i never ride up north to at least Songkla thailand with my tzr 125. yea, tzr125... very tiring. I believe with GTS, should b much of a prob.

I've only click in only 325km...still got at least 600++km b4 running in finish...

Hope to meet up with u guys in the future... if my schedule permits......

So bro, sorry for this stoopid question. SO the running in for the GTS will be 1000km? AT 90km/hr? :giddy:

No Signature

Originally posted by GTSFreak@Jul 4 2005, 02:36 PM

So bro, sorry for this stoopid question. SO the running in for the GTS will be 1000km? AT 90km/hr? :giddy:

For running in, it depends on rider, best is to follow the manual. :smile:

Originally posted by chua_chee_keong@Jul 4 2005, 02:11 PM

Changing your bike :confused:

No la, test ride for the fun of it, cos that place is less than 5 mins of bike ride from my home. Anyway I also impress with this bike.

But depends also, by the time if I got job next year after I finish NS and SYM riders give out good feedback, why not..:cheeky: :cheeky:

but now no $$ :pity: :pity: :pity:

Originally posted by patriots@Jul 4 2005, 03:11 PM

No la, test ride for the fun of it, cos that place is less than 5 mins of bike ride from my home. Anyway I also impress with this bike.

But depends also, by the time if I got job next year after I finish NS and SYM riders give out good feedback, why not..:cheeky: :cheeky:

but now no $$ :pity: :pity: :pity:

Start saving lor, if not trade in your bike for it. :cheeky:

Originally posted by chua_chee_keong@Jul 4 2005, 03:17 PM

Start saving lor, if not trade in your bike for it. :cheeky:

wait for 1 to 2 years see how..

Think my X9 is currently stable, ride for 1 to 2 years to and see the performance first. If still good condition then can hand over to new owner. Else I will feel very bad if new owner take over and bike down :cheeky:

Originally posted by Shark@Jul 4 2005, 03:50 PM

Hmnn what parts are u looking for bro? Maybe you can go to Weda Enterprise beside FJT as they also stock up SYM parts.

I m looking for the right side mirror.. I had fall the previous time it had badly damage on the holder. I checked with dexing and they mentioned 150 for the whole things which is so costly... I just need the holder for the mirror..

Wher is the place tat u mentoned?? Anyone can bring me there if possible as i dun reali noe bike shop places..

LiTtlE dEvIlS ,

I checked with my fren who is werking at SYM service centre, i tink were u the one who called bout the side mirror??

According to him, they do have part for joyrides, but u got to buy the whole set, as wat u mentioned, it's quite costly. They are looking into the matter, n breaking up the parts n do a part list and the pricing. Maybe in the near future....

As wat shark mentioned, u can go down to Weda enterprise. THey do hav almost all of the STOCK PARTS ONLY for joyrides n other SYM bike except for gts, as the bike is still new.

Going there, from serangoon rd towards bendemeer, enter rowell rd as wat shark mentioned.

Hmm, quite a number of a possible gts rider huh. Hopefully i can c some more gts on the road. I was flagged down by an indian fellow,juz like a taxi, juz to ask me what bike am i riding. N on another occasion, i was horned by a car, n speed up bside of me n ask me to pull over. I was thinkin, did i do sumtink wrong.... To my surprise, he asked me the same questions. Seems like gts 200 is eye catching huh....