SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Runners Cafe 2008 - FXR/VXR/RST

szwd

:D

according to patrick the varta battery expert, it's not necessary to use another runner's battery to jump start. u can use a car's battery to do that just as long as u have the cables and a car. sorry bro abt ur condition now. hw abt taking out the battery and go to any workshop to charge? i think it's cheaper that way..:goodluck:

like dat say nice meh? :D i m no expert lah

2011-2012 Yamaha FZ1-N

2012-2013 KTM 990 SMT

2012-2013 Harley Softail Blackline

2013-2014 Kawasaki ZZR 1400

2013-2015 Yamaha Tmax530

2014-2015 Ducati Panigale 1199S

2016- Can Am Spyder RSS

2016- BMW S1000R

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

expensive.. most probably 1k+

if change everything

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

i spend abt 2k+ to recondition (not modify) almost my whole bike; fork, crankshaft, tranmissions gears, fuel pump, coolant pump, etc... now its werking just fine.. n im loving it..

but if for pure transport, id rather get kapchais, just my opinion..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

Haha u can actually earn commission. Just refer a fren or relative who wants to buy a car. When he receive his car keys you get your $$$. $$$ depends on the car. The least is $200+ but norm around $400 and above

woot...gd money... :thumb:

My Runner

http://w3.bikepics.com/pics/2008%5C07%5C25%5Cbikepics-1364105-full.jpg

Hi Guys,

wanna ask wat the best oil weight used for the front Fork??

I change mine yesterday to the medium/heavy..now its freaking stiff..

Plus the rear suspension..any recommendation & price maybe,Thanks

for front fork oil, it is really up to u to change n get the 1 most suitable for ur usage. but based on the vxr conventional fork on a 2T a lowering of 1.5" will be gd to make it much more nimble to handle..if u had observe properly the conventional vxr fork is slightly longer than the fcuk up USD fork also.

For the rear shock I will suggest the Malossi RS24..built by piaoli featuring a 24 stage adjustable damping and adjustable preload, with an additional spring available as spare to increase ur tention wif another 25% hardness...I guess enuff for u to play around wif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

thinking if getting a 2 stroke runner. how much problem will it give me.Is the relaibilty going to be horrible. I am getting it wif a months warranty for 1200 wif 5 yrs left. it does not look fantastic but the engine does not move when i kick start it unlike some that i have tried. pls be brutally honest at what can go wrong with this bike

there's a 2 stroke for sale in red near geylang side....selling for 800 bucks

[

hi all, recently my fuel gauge does not give correct indication. Even when i pump full the indicator will be short of 2 bar. And after riding of just 90km from fuel tank the gauge will show only 3 bars. And the gauge also flauctuate very frequently.But the fuel consumption was normal from the calculation. What can be the likely cause? Any way to rectify?

Vxr200 have many models you might wanna state the year of model for your bike?

[

hi guys im riding a 03 vxr. you guys know the plastic cover just right below the seat it tend to stain whenever rain water is left uncleaned. u guys know where i can change the cover to metal or something like that? do they have that?

hi guys im riding a 03 vxr. you guys know the plastic cover just right below the seat it tend to stain whenever rain water is left uncleaned. u guys know where i can change the cover to metal or something like that? do they have that?

spray which ever color u like...will be much cheaper arh bro.

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

need to change tyre soon.... other than michelin, wat other tyre make available for vxr '05?

dunlop tt91.. race compound tyre best for ur 12inch rims

z3u5 BRO! any idea which shop got do this service? like for gilera and sutff. but spray den what kinda finish will it be? it's black matt now

NOt sure abt price of the tt91, my rear tyre cannot use. no size

maybe other VXR riders on this tires can help u.

haha i not a diy person leh =(

haha.!!u don't hv to be a DIY person to be able to do DIY stuffs..haha..!!

btw bro,i'm sure of which shop does paint job...bt 1 alternative is for u to decorate it wif sickers...it works....:thumb:

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

hai...any idea wat to modify gilera?which shop the best to do gilera?gilera do it hav cdi??

hai...u wanna mod ur bike...??can...wat do u wan to mod.??hahaha..slowly2 find la bro...hehe...btw,yes,gilera hv CDI...hahaha..!!:cheeky:

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.