SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Runners Cafe 2008 - FXR/VXR/RST

szwd

checked for u juz now..

f32s currently for 06 and above is ard 1700++ to 1800++ w/o labour and f36r u need to top up ard 3 to 4 hundred more ..

Thanx bro! :thumb:

Leave the racing in the track

Orlando85

My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125

3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR

5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400

7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750

9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K

My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

Now: Honda Airwave

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

runner's..scooter trackday..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuas Trackday

Saturday 23 August 2008

time @ 3.30pm

__________________ all wellcome.....SUPPORT UR LOCAL SINGTRACK...

hi guys, got a question to ask. Just brought a 2nd hand 04' vxr200 and just pumped full tank on tuesday and till now I have traveled 135km and its till above full tank! So I wonder if the fuel gauge is faulty or something?

:popcorn:

I scare ride halfway on express fuel finish still it still gonna show me full tank.

haha

Hi, wish to find out what can I do in order to improve the braking of the runner? I just bought the ST200 recently but find that the braking is not that fantastic and takes quite a long time to brake to a total stop.....where can I go to improve the braking (TaiHin/Future Scot?) and wat can be done and also roughly how much? Thanks!

hey any idea how much does a Leo Vince pipe for VXR cost nowadays? interested in changing my exhaust as its all rusty and the silencer also chui liao.

ard 600+ .. they in the process legalizing the sbk type.. dun noe approve or not... result shd be out soon..

hi guys, got a question to ask. Just brought a 2nd hand 04' vxr200 and just pumped full tank on tuesday and till now I have traveled 135km and its till above full tank! So I wonder if the fuel gauge is faulty or something?

:popcorn:

I scare ride halfway on express fuel finish still it still gonna show me full tank.

haha

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6523/fueltankkh5.jpg

Our fuel tank is L-shaped, the fuel float (fuel level indicator)

is at the red colour spot.

Thats why it will show u full tank even when u have used half tank..

When it starts to fall below the bend, u will see ur fuel meter drop very fast.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

Hi Guys,

wanna ask wat the best oil weight used for the front Fork??

I change mine yesterday to the medium/heavy..now its freaking stiff..

Plus the rear suspension..any recommendation & price maybe,Thanks

-Contact - [email protected] / +65 83121946

-Add me @ FaceBook = Saitoh Hajime

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Support Local Racers..!!:thumb:

hey.. i dont know how to create new thread..dont mind me borrowing ur thread.. hmm.. i have some question.. just got a vxr recently.. but.. whenever i move off..theres a grinding sound ..bt after it moves away.. its ok.but the sounds is distrubing.. its like.. something was grinding.. any one knows whats e problem?

Maybe u can try to let the oil set in first?

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6523/fueltankkh5.jpg

Our fuel tank is L-shaped, the fuel float (fuel level indicator)

is at the red colour spot.

Thats why it will show u full tank even when u have used half tank..

When it starts to fall below the bend, u will see ur fuel meter drop very fast.

Thanks for that, I tried opening the bike up to explore, but just cant see the shape of the tank.

Btw another problem I have encountered with refuelling, I always get the petrol splashing out and the nozzle wont stop like it usually would on my old bike. So I wonder if I'm really swayed to encounter a pump with the spoilt fuel control twice, or is it common and there's actually a technique to pump without the petrol spilling and splashing on my bike DAMN!!

this is quite bugging me as it always splashes out and all over the place for my refuelling experience. I have to trouble myself to go collect water and clean up the whole mess. :pity:

Thanks for that, I tried opening the bike up to explore, but just cant see the shape of the tank.

Btw another problem I have encountered with refuelling, I always get the petrol splashing out and the nozzle wont stop like it usually would on my old bike. So I wonder if I'm really swayed to encounter a pump with the spoilt fuel control twice, or is it common and there's actually a technique to pump without the petrol spilling and splashing on my bike DAMN!!

this is quite bugging me as it always splashes out and all over the place for my refuelling experience. I have to trouble myself to go collect water and clean up the whole mess. :pity:

Try to estimate how much u need, usually after the first click, i will pump slowly already. Overflow also happens to me sometimes, its due to the design of the petrol inlet. there is a bleed hole that prevents petrol from gushing out thru the petrol inlet.

Was told by TH that my rear suspensions (on my used 05 VXR) are non serviceable anymore. Recommended me getting aftermarket ones around $250. Would it be better if I found a pair of 2nd hand ones from the forum?

Also saw many removing their splash guards. Does anyone here have a 05 (single sided mounting) splash guard to sell? Thanx.

How much more will the Bitubo cost?

2-3 times the price?

thinking if getting a 2 stroke runner. how much problem will it give me.Is the relaibilty going to be horrible. I am getting it wif a months warranty for 1200 wif 5 yrs left. it does not look fantastic but the engine does not move when i kick start it unlike some that i have tried. pls be brutally honest at what can go wrong with this bike

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Everything can go wrong with this bike. check its service hisory.

If there is no record, best is pump in money, get a full service and overhaul, change all tubings. After that, with regular maintenance, it can last u 5 yrs problem free if u dun intend to renew the coe.

yeah planning on doing tat its purely for transport. about 20 km a day hopefullly it last

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

hi all, recently my fuel gauge does not give correct indication. Even when i pump full the indicator will be short of 2 bar. And after riding of just 90km from fuel tank the gauge will show only 3 bars. And the gauge also flauctuate very frequently.But the fuel consumption was normal from the calculation. What can be the likely cause? Any way to rectify?